>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sumI7RJCWMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja a best

Thanks

Azura a shit

Impregnating Sakura!

A bit early, someone should go back and deal with those last posts in the prior thead if they haven't by the time this gets posted.

Nice picture of Sakura!Rhajat!Kana OP

proper thread. Was made first

Thanks!

I love Sakura!

But does Sakura love you?

Of course not.

epic

Hehe.. thanks guys
I saw the meme in the archive and just had to use it once

That's Sakura!Midori!Kana though

Are there any good Master at Arms?

Cousin~ cousin~

Fuga
Otherwise anyone with a decent stat spread can be good at it i guess?

What do you do with a cousin?

R8 my Kazeh

It's a balanced attacker like Hero, but with an extra weapon type for more versatility. Having access to all 3 melee weapon types is itself pretty useful though, assuming you can get them all to at least D rank.

I like Hana

>his Kazes don't cap Str eight levels early

he's got +2 Def though so that's neat

Tell them if they jump off that cliff they'll end up in a magical candy land.

>the thread i made yesterday just ended
damn thats slow af

>expecting /feg/ to be quick
if its not FE news or shitposting these threads can live for awhile, and the former seems unlikely to happen anytime soon

Have any of you used the mini bow effectively?

rem btfo

Two faced bitchy waifu is best waifu.

Is the only way to turn her into a Maid is have her marry Jakob?

Cuck.

She has Troubadour as her secondary I'm fairly certain

No, she has Troubadour for her secondary.

I like Severa and I think you do too.

>not wanting to be a dragon

P is for _______

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=sumI7RJCWMg

Thanks Anons.

Peri?

peri penis

I do, but I hate her too.

I like Hana.

Kana wants your cummies.

stinky stinky

Whoever drew this needs Loomis.

Where does Severa go on this chart?

Would /feg/ wash a female myrmidon?

Chart 2 with slightly larger patches of tsun

Modern

Forcing Hana to bathe!

Great Tier.

Do you do this on purpose? Are you trying to make everyone in this general hate Severa?

There's nothing odd about letting people know you love your wife.

She's shit

Bathe in what? Hot water? Cold water?

Semen

Sea men?

Rate my slut.

We're in here

Dragons get wiped the fuck out.

Good, stay in your containment thread.

No, you're going in there too. All of you.

And we're in here.

Do try not to leave tracks on your way out. I'm sure our janitor is sick of your shit.

Hot water of course it makes the soap work better

What's Lucina cooking?

Steak.

Post those NA castles.

Only roughly 700 BP remains! I need your BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

a better future

>general is only active when shitposting happens

/feg/ truly is a mistake

Xander is for ___

Benching.

is he taking a dump in this pic

Why did you bump shitposting thread with this?

cuck

>It's still up

Shitposting threads over here

Anyone not saying Neo is objectively retarded. Shitvera is a terrible tsundere.

What would you do with a box of Lazzies?

SAIZO?

Flush them down the toilet.

Bench them

Suck on all their little toes

>this faggot again
Oh look, there it is! LE EBIN CASTLE. Look, he posted it again. GUYS LOOK. SEE, IT's HIM. THE MEME OH WOW HE DID IT AGAIN. LOOK GUYS GUY. LOL

Give one to all the female units!

Fuck them

Nina's the best! The absolute BEST!

Would /feg/ let Lucina take them away from this world and into hers?

He really does bring shitposting out

LE HON HON HON. LE BAGUETTE?! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME WINE AND CHEEZ.

Would you fuck a guy for her?

Without doubt

yes

Depends, not entirely sure I could survive in Awakeningland.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God!

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little I VISIT/BATTLE/GIFT BACK post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" castle card, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about his shitty waifu and castle. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "NEW BERUKA NEW BERUKA." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

This was never funny.

*dabs*

Upvoted

Seriously? Why the fuck aren't you tripping. Why?! If you at least tripped I could filter you and all these replies would be gone. But no, you insist on posting this KNOWING it will make him come out and shitpost. That makes you just as bad. You KNOW what he'll do and you KEEP fucking doing it. Just stop fucking post you stupid idiot. You dumb fuck. All you have to do is fuck off and PROBLEM SOLVED. Get that through your tiny pea sized brain you stupid autistic fuck.
>stop posting
>shitposting stops
What the flying fuck is so hard to get about that you shit for brains faggot? Oh yeah. The part where you get no attention. Please fuck off and kill yourself, for real. Just die.