Bronco Superiority Thread

Show me an offroader that can come close to the Bronco not just in performance but also in aesthetics.
>protip: You can't.
>Inb4 jeep butthurt

Such a good car they stopped making it, yeah?

>also in aesthetics
>posts landcruiser
Try again

Bronco is tons better
All there moment went into the Explorer after the bronco because faggots wanted a small economical off road vehicles
Pretty much blame soccer moms

>rolled from doing shit a jeep never could
>still in perfect condition
Wew lad

>what is the beauty of purposefulness

>flips over on rocks
>perfect condition
Yeah you see so many broncos at moab fucktard.

Range Rover classic.

First 4wd to traverse the Darien gap in 1971

>doing what jeeps can't

>grasping at straws trying to defend his shitty jeep
LMAO

Post your superior bronco nocar fanboy.

Look I can cherry pick too :^)

Damn fine looking 4wd

Get cucked OP
>4 cylinder 4.0L master race
You don't even know what torque is faggot

K5 is at least as good off-road and a thousand times sexier.

Ye

>busted ass shitheap that doesn't run
Sure showed me.

This guy knows where it's at.

>what is maintaining
That's what you get when someone dosent restore it right the first time
Old bitch has sure pulled it's fair share of jeeps out of alot of pickles
And where's your jeep
:^)

>maintaining
>engine bay torn apart
Oh, right, it's a ford after all. I never said I owned a jeep. Let me know when you want me to tow that rustheep across moab or ouray for you.

please take that on any trail ever that a bronco couldn't get through
>inb4 much run 3" thick trees over
good luck going through any real trails innawoods

>implying an engine rebuild on a 40 y/o car that is clean as fuck is an insane thing to do #kys

>clean
>previously restored
>already needs a rebuild
Poor ford fanboys are this delusional. Go enjoy your lawn ornament while spouting more buzzword insults and taking selfies with Instagram filters.

>doesn't own a off road vehicle
>the GOAT 5 point oh is clearly visible right there
Nice try
Stay mad

Fuck yeah international is twice as tough as anything the big three made. I've got 2 scouts ( a '62 and a '73) and two pickups (a 66 4x4 and a 59 short bed) the scouts are four cylinders and the trucks both have v8s. Sadly I don't have time to fix them

>Typical bronco fanboy

Unfortunately half of these faggots don't even know what it is. Good on you for knowing what's up

>this mad he can't own the greatest off road vehicle
>grasping at straws again
LEL
It was a restore done by a boomer 20 years ago that didn't know what rust was and didn't know how to weld
like you wouldn't do the same thing to your vehicle of choice

>shitheeo doesn't run
>goat
>implying
I offered to tow you across moab or ouray. What's wrong? No money to get your rusty shit running? Until then my FJ will sit comfortably in my garage.

He's gotta point h1s are pretty sexy but there just to damn wide and heavy

>muh opinions are fact
>more buzzwords
>excuses as to why it's a rusty heep of shit that doesn't run
Does well sitting on blocks huh?

Im a faggot that accidentaly made a thread but i deleted it.

Reposting

Looking at doing some stealth camping M-T so i dont have to commute anymore.

Vans are pretty fucking big so would a Bronco work for stealth camping?

I figure that or a Chevy Astro would work.

I used to own a 94 Bronco and maybe i could fit in it if i rip out the rearseat.
Im 5'9" lolmanlet

>only reason it doesn't run is because the radiator is on top of the motor
Try going for another straw this time

>Fuck yeah international

This man knows whats up.

+10 to you good sir.

Sucks international doesnt make anymore pickup trucks.They could take a beating and keep going strong. Impossible to find these days and if ya do people want a pretty penny cause they are so tough.

>still trying to defend his shitty FJ in the presence of the all powerful bronco
>"HA HE'S DOING WORK ON HIS TRUCK IT'S OBVIOUSLY A SHIT HEAP"
DUDE LMAO

>but there just to damn wide and heavy

It came with a turbo diesel.

Yeah but most offroading i see is never done in close tight spaces out in the middle of the woods as he so claimed. I see them on marked offroad trails and such.

Or repeatedly ignore my invite to come to real trails and not your inbred buddy's back yard. It's alright, we always have tow rigs available and I have a couple trailers to take you to the scrapyard when it falls apart.

1988-1991 K5 Blazer

>Option of either a 5.7 liter V8 or optionally a 6.2 liter V8 diesel
>Has some of the best gearing amongst the popular off-road vehicles
>Wheelbase at 106.5 inches
>Significant improvements to the V8 in the 1990 model
>Redesigned rear crankshaft seal amongst other upgrades.
>Tight turning radius of the helped it go further off-road in tight places

Run out of straws to grasp?
You should come down here and try some real trails down in Arizona not marked trails and see how long your FJ last down here in the real desert
Once it does we can talk

90s broncos and blazers are pretty dope you couldn't go wrong with either of them

Guess you better get to work, or do you plan on pushing it around?
>grasping straws
>lol my shit doesn't even run broncos are gudder

>circling back to calling it a shit heap
>won't take my invite to go to real trails
You got one strike left or the jeep fan boys can steal for the win

Go ahead, show me a picture of your bronco on a "real trail." I'll wait.

Outta luck there bub I don't have any pictures
But go ahead enlighten me on what a "real trail" for you is because if moab is "real trails " to you that's some pleb tier shit that I can read up about the trails before I even encounter them
I'm sure it's infested with brand new jeep wranglers huh?
Or are trails to you the blue route at 5 from down town trails to you

Goddamn dude you're pathetic. You talk up a bronco that doesn't even run and then act like it conquers some mountainous trail that doesn't exist. It's probably your dad's 20 year restoration project that ran when parked.

>talk it up
Excuse me sir? What are you doing here sir?
Sir?
Where is your proof you don't ride the bus
>grasping at straws again
KEK

theres an awful lot of meme'ing going on in this thread

behold, the true off road king ;)

>just a 250

He should have posted an FJ40.

Nothing to be ashamed of breah all I got is my cr250

i paid 300 bucks for the '59. it had been setting in the woods since 1985, the passenger side was buried halfway up the fender. pulled it out with my backhoe and it had literally zero rust. the bed was full of rotten leaves and dirt, also zero rust. it still has about 80 percent of its original paint too. if it were a chevy or a dodge it would be rusted to shit. event the underside of it has very minimal rust. idk what the fuck type of steel its made of but its superior.

my old man has owned prolly 10 international light trucks. his old man had several too. ive been raised on international. if i ever get more than a day off work and some money saved up ill put that 59 back to running

>International truck
>no rust

That's the unusual part. Travelalls and Scouts have a terrible reputation for rotting out.

Beep Bep, faggots. Superior Cold War asthetics coming through. 1980 Dakar Rally champion, right here.

I'm not into internationals but it really triggers me when people think an old bronco is a scout or vise versa
But if someone calls either a jeep a i get so fucking mad

Really? I've never seen an international rusted out. Its usually dodge that rusts real bad

>implying that bronco is any fucking different than a CJ or FJ

oh look its a shitty blazer

>moab
>pleb tier shit
Ok, now it's pretty fucking obvious you are an armchair offroader. Of course it should have been obvious before when you started circle jerking about which vehicle is better.
>90% of offroading is driver capabilities

>his favorite offroader is a glorified car and not a tractor in disguise

Offroad my ass. Just buy a family sedan.

I'll say it again for you pleb tier
I love how all you talk is moab like it's some accomplishment
Oh btw where's that proof you still don't ride the bus? :^)

I'm not the user you're arguing with dumbass. Believe it or not, more than one person thinks you are an idiot.

>more than one person thinks you are an idiot
And they're all idiots.

>implying we arnt all idiots
I shill bronco
He shills MUH FJ and MUH moab
You ride the bus but still think you know what your talking about
Read the Web address then you'll understand what a going on here

Yeah. Every Scout you see here in NJ is rusted to hell unless it's been completely restored. And I think I've only ever seen one Travelall, and it was pretty bad. I knew a guy who had a Travelall but it rotted out on him years ago.

You should come down here to the southwest looking for some it's pretty hard to find anything with heavy rust

I hate safety regs ad soccer moms. Off-roaders used to be so utilitarian looking.

When trucks were trucks.

>saying anything that isn't a G, Pinz, or Unimog is better than a cruiser

confirmed bait

Only if you Europeans could drive such a nice piece of machinery
Plus my opinion is fact :^)

I'm American tho... I'm just not enough of a mouthbreather to drive American

That is a sick bronco tho desu

Dude if your American you have all the off roading trucks in the world to pick from for literally pennies
Fuck I can find 90s broncos in my area for around a grand in good shape
The stock ttbs are more then capable for some tricky and abusive trails along with the 8.8 it's okay but the aftermarket is fucking huge for them and right now is the perfect time to get one. People are starting to get wind of how capable they are and they are starting to go up and price and it doesn't seem like it's stopping soon
And don't get me started on the blazer there pretty based too
Pick yourself up one they pretty dam good
Or you can sell your first born son and get a first gen

You have a good point, but here in the Northeast the salt disintegrates just about anything more than 15-20 yrs old into unusable condition. Anything "trail-rig" worthy here has a swiss cheese frame

Fuck that fucking blows down here everything is pretty much fine all you get is 30 years of caked on dirt with some surface rust underneath from when it rained that one time if you got the cash look for what you want down hear and bring it up there there is a lot of gems sitting in people yards that people will let go of.
Not to mention all the fucking boomers that throw out there hip and have to get rid of there rig because they can't get into it anymore and they tend to take pretty good care of there stuff and some will let it go for nothing and others want gold for it

>salt disintegrates just about anything more than 15-20 yrs old into unusable condition

The only exception I know to that is old Land Rovers, and that due to the aluminum bodies.

Where in NJ are you?

Hunterdon county

That's cool, I'm right around Hackettstown. You going to the classic car show in Chester on Sunday? (I don't know how far you are.)

M I N I R O N C O

Nah. My classic car show is going to be in June at the Red Mill in Clinton.

Also if your in Hackettstown do you know Harry's Run Guy and The Jackal? They both live and work there. Well pretty much, I think HRG lives in Long Valley.

Nope, I don't know anyone from Veeky Forums. If there's that many of us we should do a meetup some time. Maybe go down to NJMP.

better looking and better performing offroaders: g-class, series/defender, land cruiser, pajero, patrol. I have a thing for soviet cars so I might also add the uaz.

There's a NJ meet every year. Keep an eye out for those 2 up there though. HRG drives a black Colorado and The Jackal an old Hyundai wagon, both with WAT stickers on the back.

The meet is always starts at the Sonic in Edison, then goes to who knows where. Last year we ended up at Island Drag Strip, and Hot Dog Johnny's.

International Scout

great looks, but mostly an unreliable piece of trash

Truth desu

Go find a nice clean, rust free, Travelall.

Based samurai