/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #388

"Jefferson finally wants me" Edition

Previous Thread: Lesbians in Ships is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10777818
strawpoll.me/10793876
strawpoll.me/10811162
strawpoll.me/10863496
strawpoll.me/10863843
strawpoll.me/10871675

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=19
strawpoll.me/10882668
orph.link/lisgsings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Max is entirely fictional!

Take a chill pill Kate.

Preferably an SSRI

any waifus in this game or all dykes?

Objectively wrong. Kill yourself

>implying those things are mutually exclusive

Maximum Victory forever.

You aren't good enough to waifu them anyway.

this is haram. I thought this was a halal board?

new card game when?

You should take a lead pill

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending
No internet for the next 10 days, farewell till then

But SSRI's are helpful :(

Farewell user!

if you're ok self inserting as a grill then the game is full of waifus

where's my damn croissant?

>every character is waifu material
>even samuel
>picture related

What did they mean by this?
Comfy thread when?

Max looks too smug.

Report and ignore the autism, my friend.

Fuck off mudshit

(OP) #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
lele monkee

>report and ignore the autism
Agreed. I never thought anyone could be more autistic than Max

- ashly_capture.png
>friendly reminder that you will never know what the VA cast truly believes because michel stands behind them in every interview
How can it be, that we always get the most autistic spammers on this whole board?

They need to hurry up and make human level AI so I can have a VR Chloe waifu

(OP) #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
monkele

>le monke
>autism

When will this bigoted fascist meme end

Where did this monkey "meme" come from?
Wasn't here last week

A new autistic spammer just trying to shit up the thread for some reason

I guess not everyone can handle the max comfy of LiS. Not surprised though, it's pretty awesome.

But why a fat monkey? I really don't understand what's funny about it.

I'd be smug too if I could manipulate time.

He's been. He's just ban evading right now. Just ignore him and hopefully his autism will get better.

Many thanks to the Janny for keeping up with us. Lets stop discussing the monkey and discuss Max instead shall we?

Max is pretty great. Upvote if you agree.

Also gonna go to bed. Monkeys had better be gone by the time I wake up! Go, Ape!

Sweets dream user

>can't distinguish between monkeez and apes

Fucking retard

Le smonke

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Splish splash

>That look of serenity in Max's eyes

Fuck, they are perfect for one another.

Taking a bath

>this level of 'mirin

Sorry. I know, haven't taken my meds in two weeks and I can feel that that

It's ok user

I hope you didn't cold turkey out of SSRIs. That can permanently scramble your brains.

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=19
>password: lis

Official /lisg/ August 2016 "Everyday BestGirl" Contest (you know the drill /lesg/) :

strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10882668

Also, should this stay in the OP for the whole month?

On the one hand, "best girl" so Max should easily win.

On the other hand, nothing about Max is "everyday" so let some other mediocre girl have her 15 minutes.

>tfw you realise you're looking at your gf like that
Oh dear.
I think I caught love.

Chloe is always best girl.

Easy vote for me.

Jealous, user. Hope it turns out great for you

Is this gif based on a webm/other video or is this the only format?

I doubt suddenly dropping them would scramble my brains any further, scrambled brains being the reason behind those pills. Not that I care about that happening or about anything in general..

Kate is #1

Yeah, me too. Im just scared that Im catching love and she isnt and then its all over.
But thank you either way, user!

Chloe IS #1

Hella!

Hello everyone!
We are organizing a /lisg/ sings. The song we are going to be singing is Glass walls.
As you may know the song has male and female parts. You can either do both or pick one.
Here is a download with the lyrics and the song: orph.link/lisgsings

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go, you can leave out the male or female part depending on which you do. This makes it easier to edit. If you want to do both just record it twice.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 15th of August.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

This sounds gay as fuck.

And as such, is perfect for /lesg/! Good luck guys!

Good night /lesg/!

Night

You know, you could actually do a sequel to this game while still using the same characters without pissing a bunch of people off.

What if both timelines were canon? You know, each time Max makes a jump, instead of actually re-winding, she spawns a new timeline.

Well think of this - What if the 'destiny' that insists upon Chloe being dead gets upset that she's still alive, so it gets wicked angry and tears apart the fabric of space-time even further. Everything peels away until only Max and an empty, white world is left. She doesn't know what to do, but there's this floating piece of Blackwell in front of her. She goes in, and there's a stage and when you clear it, Chloe from the 'save bae' ending appears and asks her what the heck is going on. Max doesn't know but resolves to find out, and they set off on the task. Then they run into Max from the 'save bay' ending, and she's in tears. So they ask what's wrong. She's shocked to see Chloe alive and reveals that she went back and let Chloe die to save the bay.

The universal force of spacetime that's angry with them tears through the place, creating portals into areas of Arcadia bay, each one a new stage to be completed. By completing the stages, all three of them can repair the damage to spacetime. At the end after a crazy final battle with the re-animated corpse of Jefferson, Max from the bay ending with tears in her eyes, says that she's so glad there's a world where her and Chloe are together forever. They kiss and part ways. The end.

Wow, I just listened the whole song for the first time and it's quite something!

>instead of actually re-winding, she spawns a new timeline
Fridge horror.

That would only make the tornado even more idiotic. The idea in principle is supposed to be that the tornado came about because Max messed with the "natural order". There can't be a natural order with multiple co-existing timelines.

>List to Kids Will Be Skeletons
>Start crying

Max is creepy.

So did anyone, like, replace Max model with Victoria for the roof scene?

Also undermines what they were trying for (and failing at anyway) with the endings.
> You don't actually save anyone if you kill Chloe.
>You just say 'later assholes' and jump into a different universe.
>Everyone in the universe you escaped still faces the tornado and suffers minor property damage

Not to mention what happens with the Max who overdoses Chloe.

I don't think so user

Well that comes as a bit of a surprise.

>tfw your best friend is almost exactly like Chloe and you love her too goddamn much

This game was hard on me.

I can't let them go.

me either, but I swear to god it looks like their facial topology is exactly the same. Like they took Max's character model, moved the head up, got rid of the freckles, re-did the hair and called it Chloe.

Why do I love them both so goddamn much

> listen to first 5 notes of Obstacles
> start crying
> think about Chloe and Max's future
> cry harder

because f/f ships are cuter and more pure than any other kinds of ships

got that in a higher resolution?
>captcha; mountains

Did you murder her?

I couldn't

Which is why it pisses me off we don't get to see their relationship at all. You don't even get to kiss her again. That's all I wanted to do

Yes but this will cost you.

>You don't even get to kiss her again.

You can actually get one last kiss out of her at the end of the game. But you won't like what you have to do to get it.