What did you do with your car today

what did you do with your car today

Drove to school and back.

i used it to hold up my motorcycle while i fucked around and scratched the bumper all to shit

Fired it up.

Forgot that I didn't bolt the valve cover down after fucking with it awhile ago

fucking oil everywhere

UH NIGGA UR WINDOW IS DOWN AND IT'S POURING RAIN

(good thing Subaru gives all their vehicles such shit interiors so it won't matter :^)

Drove to five guys.

Drove it.

went to see capt america with roomate.

>implying I own a car

Drove it.

>where 5 guys put it in me

drove it in traffic

It's good apparently, have never been there yet, there's one kind of near me.

That picture implies that I may have done something awesome with my car today, which is kind of intimidating.

drove to mcdonalds, waited in one of 2 drivethrough lanes, car pulls up in the other gets served before me, then it happens again. I yell what the fuck into the order screen mic. Reverse out as the guy comes on apologizing. Peel out out of mcdonalds and drive like a retarded maniac for a few minutes away from all the fast food restaurants. Realize I'm retarded. Turn around and get chinese food.

Nothing
>tfw have a car that I can't even use
>tfw dad is a horrible driver and nearly wrecked up twice driving 10 miles to physical therapy

I can't wait until I'm permitted to drive again. My father drives like a dumbass, he cuts people off, doesn't use his signal, and narrowly avoids crashes. He even parked on a railroad crossing today and the railway arm bumped the hood of his car, leaving a dent.

I installed a new clutch yesterday and put the transmission back on today

Stayed up late as fuck again.
Drove to the local mountain pass and tore it up in my shitbox at 3am.
Overall pretty good day.

Went and started it for the first time in three weeks

you did the right thing lad

they have sensors when someone pulls up

picked up weed whacker part, got a haircut and went to mcdonalds. i dont have any cupholders so i gotta eat inside like some kind of maniac.

Are you me?

Replaced a squeaky inner tie rod and front brake hardware. Bunch of annoying noises went away.

Yes, I actually am you.

Used some Zymbol quick detailer to get rid of water spots off my freshly waxed car, and used some touch paint.

> mcdonalds

Went to work at 130 km/h

>. i dont have any cupholders so i gotta eat inside like some kind of maniac.
>implying you would even think about eating inside your car

oh no 80 mph

>refuse to eat inside mcdonalds restaurants
>went through drivethrough and was super paranoid about scratching my rims on their tiny as fuck drive through lane with concrete gutters everywhere

>being a shit driver

i consider myself a professional and i have a huge scar on my bumper from crashing into a coffee shop at 4 am

Changed brake pads on my 190E for the first time today with a bud. Went well and fun experience.

Or am I me?

What if you're not you?

Bought bue cars rally build and finished it. Hopefully I don't equinox it on my first stage.

Washed it and cleaned up the interior a bit.

reinstalled the stock exhaust piping because the aftermarket one doesn't even fit... fml

at least the header and muffler fits (kind of).

Nothing. I rode my motorcycle all weekend.

i drove it and didn't crash it

Took the bus to get it and drove it home from middle of fucking nowhere, because i got drunk as fuck last night and took an uber home.

Tuesday here.
I looked at it.
It looked back.
I knew it was smiling at me, and also requested a new battery and possibly alternator.

Don't worry baby. Although your body is ruined thanks to your previous owners, I'll get you fixed so we can enjoy many more miles together!

you forgot your trip

Put on my summer tires, and inspected it for spots of rust that I haven't seen before. Luckily nothing new on parts that have been clean before, but I've got one long day of grinding, coating and painting ahead of me when I finally get the time

I didn't forget it

Drive for pleasure, visit and discover country, just traval and push accelerator when the road is interesting

>Went and started it for the first time in three weeks
you buy something else? or just not driving it anymore

I tried removing some rust but I really don't think it's going to happen without a grinder.

These things are insanely good if you're just removing rust while trying to keep the original metal

I don't own a car

Stare at it rot in the driveway

communist eurofaggot spotted

Installed new headlamps in my Dad's 3.2TL, had to drop the bumper. Pretty annoying but not bad.

>Tried to adjust rear shock mount cos its fucking rattling again
>broke bolt tower off while reassembling.
>Put wheel back on to fetch new mount
>holy shit there's wire showing on the inner corner of the tyre
>the centre tread is completely bald anyway, been driving for months hoping a police officer don't notice my slicks
>drive to garage for new tyres
>sat in waiting room
>mechanic walks in and asks if I've been losing pressure cos the wheel has a massive crack in it...

Fuck you BMW and fuck you British roads. I hate sports suspension.

Sat in it and contemplated suicide

Nothing. It's raining so it stays in the garage.

>fixed passenger speaker
>painted speaker covers
>painted doorhandles
>painted cup holder
>painted valve cover inlay
>replaced door lights with blue lights
>replaced rusty bolts on the steering wheel
I'm pretty bored so i just did little things for appearances