pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=en
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki/Locations-&-GPX-Route-Files#xp-farming),
youtu.be/VTHsOSGJHN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for bots and snipers

First for BOT master RACE

Second for GIVE ME CHARIZARD COORDS

REMINDER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THE OFFICIAL APP STORE

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=en

APP STORE RATING AND GOOGLE+ BLOG POSTS ARE THE ONLY THINGS NIANTIC DEVS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT

Asking for a decent Slowbro coords

What the fuck do i do to make Mobbot snipe for me as well as bot

>tfw every snipe attempted ends in "used Razz berry but failed. Shit ran away."

I can't walk properly, can't snipe properly.
Time to an hero.

>All these Redditor bawwwwbabbies

Anyone got coords for a Lickitung?

Removing footsteps was the right thing to do, whiners need to stop filling their diapers about stuff they don't understand

>log into main account on Nox
>no roads or stops appear, game loads forever
>log into alt account on Nox
>game works fine, can catch pokes and hit stops
>log into main account on phone
>game works fine
??
?

I mean, I'm not banned because I can log in on my phone just fine, and it's not an issue with Nox, since I can play an alt account.
has this happened to anyone else?
>reposting

Do you have good GPX files to farm exp?

I tried pic related (the third one from github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki/Locations-&-GPX-Route-Files#xp-farming), but the bot doesn't start moving, it only checks the inventory to trash items.

best machamp moves?

is it good?

are the devs/nintendo on the hook for the refunds? or is apple taking the hit?

if all applefags start requesting refunds they're gonna lose a shit ton of money

it's a known glitch
they've been trying to fight bots/scanners by limiting the API but it also causes the game itself to fail to load areas with lots of pokestops/gyms/whatever sometimes

>see the update
>it's fucking nothing

Thanks Niantic

>the game didn't even make it to August

Wew lad.

All they would have had to do was write
>removed footprints with intent to fix in future update
in the current update and no one would be complaining. Niantic's retarded.

>NO USABLE POKESTOPS
>NO USABLE POKESTOPS

IM IN FUCKING SANTA MONICA WHY CANT MY BOT FIND ANYTHING GODDAMNIT

Logically both take a hit, but Niantic takes the brunt of it, especially so with how assmad people are with the app in general

Who here is just /watchingeverythingburn/ at this point?

youtu.be/VTHsOSGJHN0
Official theme song of my bots

While you're on that route make sure to keep an eye on "Jewish Museum", I swear that shit never gave me more than 50 xp and 1 greatball in like 50+ passes.

Why not help it burn faster by selling/advertising bots?

Why is there such a big discrepancy between the CP of some of the pokemon? I have a 93% IV Venomoth that has a max CP of 1254 and a lapras I just caught thats not even close to being in the 90s and it has a CP of 1700. The lapras easily gets over 150 hp while the venomoth struggles to break 100hp.

Lying just makes it worse. Footsteps aren't coming back

me
I seriously hope nintendo just makes them pull the game from the app stores and hands the whole project over to a more competent dev, this shit is pathetic

>some pokémon are stronger than others

This. I am openingly encouraging everyone I meet to use bots.
The faster this game dies, the faster I am free.

Oh, hello walkcuck. On your way home from walking around? I see. Long walk? What do you find on your walks again? Pidgeys and Rattatas? That sounds rough walkcuck, I feel bad for you.

What am I doing, you ask? Oh walkcuck, what does it look it like? This is a crime scene. You see, because I bot, I am able to devote my time to a myriad of different intellectual pursuits. Walkcuck, the murder that has taken place here today is a kind of puzzle- a puzzle of blood and mystery. Just the kind of panacea to ease the enlightened botter's boredom.

Be careful where you step by the way, walkcuck, this *is* a homicide scene.

It might be difficult for you to wrap your head around it walkcuck, but the ecstatic joy of revealing a killer's identity, of matching wits with the world's greatest criminals-

Oh wait, you'll never know that feel.

Walkie, you spend all day walking around, and what satisfaction comes of it? You can claim to feel good about playing legit, but at the end of the day you're wandering aimlessly for Pokemon you already have. Unlike this botter, who /snipes5dragonitesin30minutes/.

You see, botting allows me to dedicate my time to educate myself. I am actually rudimentary at detective work, and yet my enlightened botdom allows me to peer into the minds of even the most devious killers.

In fact, I've already solved this case. Yes, the victim was a walkie like you, distraught from /walking/. He just wanted to be /3kCP/ like me. Niantic worked him to the bone, and he just couldn't handle it.

That's right, walkcuck. It's not a murder after all. The cops over there won't figure it out for a while. Our victim killed himself and made it appear to be a homicide so that his family would not learn of his pains from shin splints.

The botter, however, feels nothing.

Except for comfort, that is.

There's really no mystery here. You should just give up and become a botter like me. Why?

It's elementary, my dear walkcuck...

Done.

Why do all the bots and snipers want logins instead of google refresh tokens now? Really puts me off using them desu.

Having this same issue.
Everything runs away, am I doing something wrong?

I dunno man, tell me why a caterpie isn't as strong as a gyarados

Well no kidding, but a 95% IV starmie or 93% Venomoth shouldn't be complete shit compared to a 50% snorlax or 60% lapras.

>everybody says app is at 2 stars
>it's still at 3.9

Pathetic.
>i must ruin it for everyone else because i'm such a lamer i cant control my own self and i only care about myself!

then just use ptc

Why won't PokeMobBot transfer my rare shitmons? I looked up their IVs and it looks like they've been leveled up for some reason and their IVs are shit. Does the bot not transfer leveled up mons? And why are they leveled up in the first place? I have AutomaticallyLevelUpPokemon set to false.

It's 2 stars in japan, the screenshot they posted here was from japan, idiot's prob thought it was from the US appstore, but it being 2 stars in japan should wake nintendo up.

>they removed nice, great, excellent
>catchrate seems fucked
>battery saver mode
>footprints
>gave an extra menu to transfer

what next, remove egg distance number?

Walker detected.

Yeah they should, sweetie. Have you ever played an actual pokemon game before, or did you just ride in on the wave of casual meme gamers?

Can you transfer data from a google account to a ptc account? (or link them)

>Game is more playable than it has ever been
>Bunch of Redditors assmad over one feature that hasn't worked in weeks anyway

Man, you guys have never played a truly broken game before.

>but a 95% IV starmie or 93% Venomoth shouldn't be complete shit compared to a 50% snorlax or 60% lapras.
Yes, they should.

Have you ever played a pokemon game in your life?

maybe it's just me but there's something about that GPX that isn't right. every time I arrive at serpant's I get banned

[xx:xx:xx] Name: Serpants INFO: Looting failed, possible softban. Unban in: 1/45

wtf I hate this game now

#walkerlyfe

No.
But if you are a walker, your mons are shit anyway so there's nothing to lose.

Nah, I spoof and snipe, but what I said in my previous post still applies.

yea its in the options menu

you already tried this in the previous thread, newfag

@150222774

(You)

t. Niantic

Maybe it goes too fast to that point. The other GPXs are safe?

>not adding fuel to the fire by botting and sniping

The fire rises!

They nerfed the catch rate right? My EXP/H dropped from like 75k to like 55k

but he's right you know
the 3 step crap hasn't worked since day 1. now its not there. so whats the problem?

>replying to anime avatarfags
Please stop.

Anyone else getting some Tribes Ascend vibes here?

@150223054

(You)s all day

>since day 1
Not true, buddy.

>check pokemon go leddit
>every single post on the front page is shitting on niantic

haha even the normies are rioting now

feels good desu

Shit
Here's to 2018's "Out of the Blue/Red" update.

They are trying to fight bots, login in your phone on data not wifi, wait a little then try again.

more like diablo 3 imo

what are u talking about OOTB made the game way better :^)

>normies

The game has shit mechanics by day 1 but most people just ignored it.
With the three step, those people actually started realizing how shitty Niantic is.
Those who said it was shit from day one now have a mob behind them and are jumping onto the bandwagon.

>this fucking crying
>meanwhile nyantic doesn't give a fuck
neckbeards on suicide watch while nyantic is still making millions

Has Niantic said fuck all yet?

This makes no sense, the pokesnipe thing works fine with one account, but everything runs away on my second account.

the API request rate is being throttled so everything's a lot slower now, exp/h has decreased for everybody :

>Niantic cracks down on radar

Who riding the wave until botcucks and spoofcucks get totally BTFO?

What's the most optimal way to scan with the Pokemon Go Map? I want to scan all of australia for a damn Kanga cause it's the only pokemon i need to complete this dex. Do I just set the radius to some ridiculous high number and scan the whole country at once?

You're softbanned on your second account retard.

What do you think

>Do I just set the radius to some ridiculous high number and scan the whole country at once?
Are you for real?

Where can I find qt touhou cosplayers

>walkfags can't play the game so they just shitpost in the general all day

xDDD

Everywhere, user.

Cute girls are everywhere!

Who /still ////pure//// walkbro/ here?

is niantic fucking retarded? If they just said they're still working on the three step glitch and left it broken people would still be pissed, but whatever

taking it out completely was obviously gonna start this mass refund shit. how did the execs not see this coming?

Does it matter what CP pokemon have if it's 100 IV?

I know that's not possible. I'm just trying to figure out a better way than scanning small pieces of the entire continent at once for one damn pokemon. Unless there's a better way I'm too retarded to work out.

>scyther nest in the theme park right near my house
>walkfag so I can't even get in because it's a childrens themepark
>I'd look like a pedophile

250k/hr holy fucking shit this config is delicious

Does she scort?

>that
>cute

>Man, you guys have never played a truly broken game before.
Why the fuck would we??

They said they're working on it and removed it

Seems pretty clear to me

post config

Here.

I've never even used a radar to catch Pokemon. Only to see where people are

you probably already do

>said they're working on it
where faggot

Isnt there a sniping list?

I don't because I'm a girl who avoids children like the plague

To be fair, that does solve the problem of the three step bug.

Just remove steps completely.

Just like removing a broken engine from a car fixes the problem of the car having a broken engine... technically.