Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info
pastebin.com/s48yTdFT

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/vemkcs.html
a.cocaine.ninja/tflrgr.html
pastebin.com/mM3pMtMg
pastebin.com/h5mYXp5k
pastebin.com/YxEHWWxn
pastebin.com/nMqrxrgt
a.cocaine.ninja/klfpsl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun fact

Did you know that the sarashi Masurao and midriff Hound are the cutest girls in EOV?

>Subhumans
>Cute

Not how it works.

Extremely cute bunnies.

Wouldn't you enjoy rubbing your face on their fluffy ears and nibbling on them?

Okay, I should be done with the race and union skills.
Added the Japanese names as requested.
No clue if it's displaying correctly for everyone, but it should look like this.

I'll try to do the class skills in a similar manner till release.

a.cocaine.ninja/vemkcs.html

No expiration this time.

No, you can keep your flea-bitten pets. I'll stick with the objectively cutest girl.

Looks good.

Nicely done.

Not even the cutest humie. That would go to ponytail fencer

But Fencer can't build a wall to keep the subhumans and monsters out.

I want to lick Fencer's cute armpits.

I'm currently on mobile and the site's looking and working well

stop dying at 10 posts!

>meet my first centipede FOE in the demo (Advanced Mode, everyone at level 7)
>decide to take it on even though it's red-aura because Bunkers are OP
>near the end of the fight, actually doing really well, had it head-bound and blinded for a few turns
>it breaks out of its ailments but its okay because it's just wailing on my bunkers
>very last turn
>it attacks my Herbalist and 1-shots her
>dies on the very next attack
Okay now that was just fucking spiteful.

Very well done.

Is Teach cute?

Only when she isn't doing that stupid tongue thing.

Only when she is doing that cute tongue thing.

It depends on whether or not she's doing that tongue thing at the time.

Can you repeat the question? I can't stop thinking about tongues for some reason.

She's the face of this series.

And who better than this beacon of hope and love of adventuring.

I want to punch that face

defang
deflower

How many of the fucking wall FOEs are actually avoidable on the 3rd floor of Ginnungagap? I didn't properly go rest before entering this place, and just fighting one of those things already almost depleted my TP. Do I ever get a healing spring or something in this place?

No springs and you don't have to fight any of them.

>He's fighting the FOEs
They're not that hard to figure out, except maybe the last room

WELL SORRY I ASSUMED THE SOUND WHEN I ENTERED THE ROOM WAS A MIMIC AND NOT A LIVING WALL THAT WOULD SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME FROM BEHIND, FUCKER

What did you think those 3 Return Flutes that they gave you at the start of the floor were for?

To the dudes playing the EOV demo: are you mapping the larger bodies of water in 1F? The task of making a good-looking map while doing this feels far too daunting.

You don't have to. So I don't.

>furry
>cute

You don't know the real cute.

Dumb bitch.

only the ones that matter

Where can you order the teach puppet?

>EOV fishing spots
>the visual spot is in the water but you have to put the fishing spot on the land next to it
THIS IS TRIGGERING ME

Right there with you. Honestly reconsidering my purchase right now.

>the visual spot is in the water but you have to put the fishing spot on the land next to it
Who says that? I put mine right on the spot in the water.

i guess i won't show the "used" nodes when you put on the water. I don't mind because I hardly ever fish

No, it shows used when you put it IN the water.

But that's the problem, you don't stand in the water to fish, you stand on the ground and fish into the water, which triggers me.

When you fish you throw your lure out into the water ahead of you.
According to your logic, you're digging into the ground and pulling fish out from beneath you.

No, I'm standing on the ground and casting my line into the water.

Every other gather point you mark where you stand, except for fishing.

How different do Basic and Advanced feel in the demo?

Because with every other gathering point the item you're collecting is right next to you/beneath you while fishing is a distance out ahead of you.
This ain't hard to grasp nigga.

The only thing I know for sure is enemies do more damage.

one's normal and the other one's expert mode

spam bunkers

But why the nip names if you are doing a exact position translation? Who is the autist who cant understand this and recomend you this?

It's the fact that it's the one exception, and there isn't even a good reason for it.

You could just be standing on the edge of the tile and the line wouldn't have to be far at all; you never go in the water.

In actuality I know the real reason for it: it's because you can fish from different sides and so it saves having to put down multiple signs. There's one in the demo that you can fish from both sides. But it still triggers me.

>downloaded the demo
>on the menu, it reads as "Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Legend"
>JPN

What does it mean by that?

Not only you're autistic but genuinely retarded. Holy shit

You got a problem with that?

As someone who beat the first FOE in the game with level 6 characters, I can confirm this to be true.
Bunkers are ridiculous.

No. Just that i haven't seen such retardation. If this was mud crab fishing then it would be on ground and have to stand ontop of it to "fish" for the mud crabs. I know EO has some crazy shit but nigga, fishes are suppose to be on water to be fished at

Bunkers are the 10 hp things, right? From the dragoons?

Oh, that? Nah, you're a fucking moron if you think you have to be in the water to fish with a fishing pole.

If it wasn't for the fact that you can fish from multiple sides there would be no reason to put the icon in the water.

So is there any drawback on using a balanced party or is having two Bunker dragoons necessary?

Also how badly am I shooting myself in the leg for using neither a Shaman or a Herbalist? I kind of don't like their designs at all.

>Two Bunker Dragoons

1 Dragoon can summon 3 Bunkers.

Yeah. They're stupidly good. The first FOE I fought spent about 70% of the battle wailing away on them and you can just pop them back up if they lose its focus.

Not ridiculous enough.

I threw out 3 level 10 bunkers and still managed to get hit a good portion of the time.

It's obvious it should be on the water since that's where the fish are.

it's the first few floors where foes are mostly single target attackers

Not too bad if you're going to make the same move I am and swapping in a Mediko herbalist on release.

I've been using a necro as my healer and poison machine in one party, but that one also has a hound and dragoon so it's an easy move there.

It's not about where the fish are, otherwise the icon would be a fish for fishing, or a tree for chop, or a rock for mining, or a plant for gathering.

It's about where you are and what you're doing. You're fishing, with a fishing pole, on land, into the water.

Okay, the skills are being a bit of a headache.
Basically, I won't write the level over the lines and some aren't going to be on it since I've no clue how to do this properly.
The same goes for some skill positioning, example in this would be the Fencer's Chain Boost/Burst. They should be centered between the three elemental attacks and connected with all of them.
Well, you're going to have the game open so it shouldn't be that confusing.

Only two done so far (demo skills only):
a.cocaine.ninja/tflrgr.html

Well, I've been doing it this way now.

Good enough.

Good enough if you ask me. So we need to keep 2 links 1 for skills and other for race skills?

You are doing God's work, based user.

I'll see what I can do about combining them without messing too much up.
If I don't manage, I'll leave it at two.

2 is fine. If you keep up with all skills from the full game too it will become even more messey for you to work on

Still pondering my team for EOV and can't test it because I can't read moon runes. Was originally considering Masurao/Dragoon, Herbalist/Warlock/Shaman but now with people talking about how great a Cestus can be and how cute Necrololi is I wanna try out Cestus/Dragoon, Herbalist/Necromancer/Shaman.

What seems like a more fun team?

don't use the meme classes

Second party has 4 support and 1 damage dealer; it's pretty much useless.

Your second party has a whopping ONE damage dealer. You're dumb if you think it'll work.
Stick with the original.

dragon and necro can build for that

Race numbers.

Earthrun:
pastebin.com/mM3pMtMg

Lunaria:
pastebin.com/h5mYXp5k

Therian:
pastebin.com/YxEHWWxn

Bronie:
pastebin.com/nMqrxrgt

>3 more days until actual release
>still no news about localization

Seriously fatlus. Get going already.

Added, thanks

Also added these too.

I wouldn't add the skill once since it's still incomplete.
I'll have the complete one (demo) out in a few hours.

Will do, thanks.

I will now pleasure myself with this potato.

Oh hey
Has anyone seen my loyal dog? It seems she ran off again. Here's a picture of her.

I assume you have to blow SP on these skills as well?

What do I need to do for the 2F quests?

Always. I bet you maggots in human form even draw walls around water, half-walls, cliffs and other blatant non-wall obstacles.

>girls that can beat monster that spreads killer diseases
>can't be rapists

Everytime.jpg

>can't be rapists
We need to shatter the glass ceiling for adventuring rapists, damnit! This is an injustice!

Protectors are supposed to be bottoms.

>tfw someone Rickypost in your place
And btw, this thread is also on page 10

Both of you have really good points, and this is triggering me.

No.

I made a draw. Just finished untold 1 but didn't try story mode, is it worth?

>not playing story mode for Kupala
Shame on you

story mode features lancer, a canadian princess, a nerd, arthur and some potato

Well that's awfully kind of them. What's the catch?

Here they are. Skill trees should be complete for the demo.
I didn't bother adding if the skills are field/passive/active/etc. since you've got some handy little icons in-game for that.

a.cocaine.ninja/klfpsl.html

>I made a draw

I want to dicky the potato.