Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2257
Generic Goodness Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
>yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
>yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)

●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059796284.html#more
youtube.com/watch?v=74fmTBRTnDg
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1025925301.html
yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/5301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for you

Xth for Treatoad topping, even if it's because of easy Bahamut access in Heroes. I TOLD YOU BUBBLEMAN + TIN GOLDFISH WAS A GOOD ENGINE GOYS, MY BUILD WILL REIGN SUPREME IN TCG JUST YOU WATCH!!!!!
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059796284.html#more

you're a nice guy

Is this the first main deck cosmic cyclone top?

That's literally just a HERO deck though, and they've always run Tin Goldfish. Your shitty Rank 2/4 build won't see any play in TCG you dumb petdeckfag

no

>open 4 traps and cupidity
>activite cupidity
>banish all monsters in deck
>scoop

>tin goldfish
>not goblindbergh

>HEROs
it's literally maskchange.dek or DarkLaw.dek.

yeah but when i say retrospective
i mean a retrospective explaining for people coming into yugioh from other card games in a big 30 minute timeline
See retrospectives that explain the states of games throughout the ages kinda like this shit youtube.com/watch?v=74fmTBRTnDg
or the old Gametrailers(failers) videogame franchise retrospectives but with a tutorial taste

bahamut

>t-targets, it's shit!
What other memes need to die?

This is just a sample tournament all the way back from last year. Took me about 3 seconds to find
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1025925301.html
I really wish you fags would actually learn how to use ygodr. The site is not complex at all but I still keep seeing post stupid shit and all of that would get squashed if you would just learn how to use it

I wish you would using ygodr since the decks on there are completely irrelevant, or at least stop expecting us to go check on the irrelevant decks with you.

It will see play by me :^^^^^^)
I hold out hope that people will at least try my build, instead of giving the deck up after losing with Burgers, or actually trying the Ultimeme version.

"It's a -1, it's bad"

How do I make Pole Position lock.dek?

>get proven wrong
>d-doesn't count!
>i-irrelevant!

I'll make sure I remember how OCG doesn't matter the next time we get new cards

first: get a gun
second: shoot yourself, first in the foot, then in the leg, moving all the way up until your bullet immunity is complete, then shoot yourself in the head

Yeah, I mean, just look at all those HERO tops we're getting in the TCG.

Anything that changes atk

>Brionac is unbanned at worlds
Mermail victory confirmed

>Stratos banned

Yeah man I wonder why its so different here

This is a mediocre meme.

Because dark law set 4 can't compete with kozmo and full power monarchs.

>this meme argument again

>Dark law at 1 in OCG

>admits that the decks are different and that has an effect on competitive play
>still trys to meme that it's relevant tcg side

>tfw you can consistently put out Crystal Wing and Dark Law turn 1.

>seriously comparing banlist differences to OCG cards eventually coming to TCG and doing well in TCG

This literally happens every time the banlist isn't involved. If something is good in the OCG, 9/10 times it'll be good in the TCG. Stop posting

Alright then, I have a question for you: since Kozmos are doing very well in the TCG, do you think that they will top consistently when they're fully released in the OCG?

Post dicklust then, fuccboi.

>do you think that they will top consistently when they're fully released in the OCG?
Doubt it, they can't defeat full power Blue-Eyes, D/D or ABC.

Yes you fuck, was this some sort of "Gotcha" question? Of course I think they'll do well, they have billions of different tools to utilize in the OCG and are only held back slightly with E-Tele at 1, which isn't even a big deal

BAs did well in TCG and they still did well in OCG even when they had to deal with PePe shit.

How about running it in Frogs? This might be fun with Treatoad

r8 and h8
what the fuck are you talking about, kozmo shits on all of those decks

This difference of opinion right here is why I don't trust OCG result, because in truth you have no fucking idea if a new deck is gonna do well or not until it starts topping.

>Two people disagree on something
>WELP THAT'S IT I GUESS I JUST CAN NOT TRUST ANYTHING ANYMORE, FUCK FORMING MY OWN OPINION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

It's just an example of why my mistrust is justified, not the reason as to why I don't trust things.

I'm struggling to see how you're consistently making that board with this.

Pretty simple, resonator and arma knight = tzolkin (send malicious, synch for coral dragon, then make Tzolkin, draw 1) make crystal wing, then if you have mask change or used a hero lives either wait until next turn to mask change the shadow mist and then search diamond dude, or summon another malicious and make the Dark Law immediately.

With the amount of draw power the deck has it is pretty damn consistent. Armageddon knight sending plaguespreader to make coral dragon can also set up the combo as well if you have mally in hand.

I'm sure its something like
>AHL for Mist, search Mask Change
>Red Resonator for Arma Knight
>Arma Knight dumps Malicious
>Synch Arma Knight and RR for Coral Dragon
>banish Mal summon Mal from deck
>"""""""synchro""""""" into Ultimaya
>set Mask Change, summon Crystal Wing

Time for Mermails to get hit hard like Infernitys

Or not get hit at all, like tellars.

This is the main combo, exactly. Although there are a multitude of other ways to do it.

>BAs did well in TCG and they still did well in OCG even when they had to deal with PePe shit.

They had no hits + Beatrice at the time. And only did well because they mained over 20 Pepe hate traps while using the strongest smallest core.

Kozmo is completely unhit in TCG but unless the deck gets some crazy OCG exclusive I don't see how the deck can be played much better than it is in TCG. And TCG Kozmos just get shit on by ABC and Blue-Eyes, haven't seen enough D/D matchups.

I don't know why "Crystal Wing T1" didn't automatically make me think of Tzolkin anymore, shit.

It's pretty degenerate desu, You can make it with charge warrior and plague or resonator but it rarely comes up.

That's a retarded life philosophy and if you disagree I guess you don't know shit.

There's ways to do it without tzolkin.
>rr summon arma
>dump plague
>synch charge, draw
>summon plague
>synch crystal wing

>kozmo shits on all of those decks
Not really, D/D just Crystal Wing their pilot and Siegfried their Kozmotown, and that's just the most basic play, they can always do jankshit like Kali Yuga in their turn and stuff.

The philosophy of "you can't predict the future"? Should I be seeing a psychic every week for life advice?

Crystal wing is only a good out if they literally have nothing but 1 pilot 1 ship. I'll admit that of the big ocg decks d/d/d has the best kozmo matchup though. I was more so talking about kozmo shitting on ABC and Blue-Eyes.

You can predict the future by using events that came before it or an approximation of knowledge. I don't think people are flipping a coin about HEROs when they call them shit.

>You can predict the future
We're done here, goodnight.

True but you'd usually wan't to do the Tzolkin play because it sets up grave and deck thins more. I suppose that play would be good if you have no s/t to set.

What's the best filler engine for Spyrals?

If you close your eyes are you not able to feed yourself? I'm not talking about nostradamus tier far future shit you retard.

post gore

DELETE THIS

3 shit cards got cut in half, am I supposed to care?

I remember when people were ripping up 200 dollar tour guides back in the day. Shit made me cringe.

>Cupidity
>Shit

user...

yea the trend is starting again over at zodiac, shit's funny to see
>cupidity
>shit
lol...?

>draw card
>can't be used in exodia ftk
It's useless.

>Cupidity

user...

>BA ONLY did well because blah blah blah

You mean they did well because they adapted to the meta? They did what literally any deck should do if they want to have any hopes of winning, I mean seriously what type of argument is this supposed to be? You can't discredit how well BA managed in an incredibly hostile meta (Full powered PePe, Full Powered Monarchs) simply because they adapted towards it. If that's the case might as well try and discredit ABC tops because generally they're doing the same shit. A majority of them main deck ASF, just like BA did, in order to fight against Metalfoe/Pendulum shit

user, have you seen the japanese tops lately?

I dont check tops, I find out for myself if a deck/card is good by testing. As any non-shit duelist should.

>autistic magicfag needs to deface cards from another game to fuel his superiority complex
lol

I like MtG but damn their player have such a weird insecurity like they constantly have to tout how superior their game is like nigga chill out.

Best part is, they're wrong. Yugioh outsells magic hard, and holds the world record for most attended trading card tournament.

Globally yeah, but where I'm from, Magic has more players (USA) so I have to interact with them at card shops and shit. A lot of them are cool but 1) a lot of them are autistic beyond the pale of the average ygo player and 2) ygo players are from my experience less ugly. Like we stole their only decent looking player (Korey McDuffie)

Sorry, guess that wasn't the right way to put it.

I wasn't trying to discredit BA, but I don't think saying that BA doing well in OCG means that Kozmo will do well.

Don't let Veeky Forums see this post, they'll explode.

post subterrors.

ive been testing out tribute burial in combination with premature return.
it works nicely.
also i have no idea what to side in for this deck, ASF and MoR shut down tarotrei, which is one of the decks current strongest plays.

Dueled 2 Deskbots at my local tournament today.

Beat them both, but fuck they're horrifying.

Well you'd kind of have to explain why you felt that way. Maybe it was also wrong of me to just make it seem like I assumed BA doing well in OCG automatically means Kozmo would, but my reasoning was based primarily on the fact that archetypes that tend to well in one format can do just as well in another. I mean you do realize Demise Kozmo is a thing right? Kozmos are perfectly capable of playing Stun/Counter meta to the current meta in OCG right now. Am I saying "Oh dude they're gonna fucking wreck the OCG meta"? No, I'm not saying that, but I am saying that Kozmos have just as many tools to be successful in OCG as they do in TCG. It just comes down to playing differently. Like I said, I believe Demise Kozmos have a better chance at doing well in OCG compared to Fire King Kozmo or something.
yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/5301
There's nothing stopping this deck from main decking ASF + Dimensional Barrier and then just slapping your shit with Kozmo monsters on your turn. If anything they'll just play it like its the new Artifacts and call it a day

>ygo players are from my experience less ugly
This ties in your first point methinks. The only interaction I've seen between the two was the time when some MtG came in during a quiet period during a sneak peek and asked why it smelled so bad then answered his own question with "oh it's just ygo players" then looked at the crowd of small stoner types and a couple kids and left.

hehe check out this meme.............

You have to be on your guard 100% of the time or you WILL get raped.

>Play pure Phantom Knights
>Summon a monster
>Opponent quits

IT'S NOT META I SWEAR COME BACK

I hope that's a metaphor. I don't really

I got smacked for 12k once.

share triamids

>no t1, t2, or tier 0 deck
>summon duja
>opponent quits

Cubics confirmed tier 0.

Why do people complain about the format so much? I honestly feel like the game is in a pretty healthy place right now with a lot of cool cards coming out on the horizon. I've been playing since 2010 competitively for reference.

Because right now I hate BA so much that any format with BA is total shit as far as I'm concerned.
Dante, Scarm, Beatrice, Terrortop and friends need to die.

Domain Monarchs are boring, Kozmos are boring, BA is boring. It's a game, people want to enjoy themselves. Plus we just got out of a period where a TON of decks could potentially compete, so having only 3-4 that can do ANYTHING is pretty lame.

Because Kozmo, BA and Monarch are boring decks to play against.

Shitters are mad about Burning Abyss.

How is BA boring?

Maxx C is the greatest handtrap ever made. When will something top it, if ever? I regret not getting my ultimate rates because I didn't want to pay $40 a pop.

It's fun to play, but it's tedious as hell to play against. All the waiting for effects is obnoxious as fuck.

Depends on the matchup. I'd rather have ghost ogre vs something like qlis for example.

>make dante
>make another dante
>make a 3rd dante
>slap a beatrice ontop
>stall and float until victory
Sooooooo thrilling, all these imaginative plays and combos.

If you're crying about BA you're a shitter, plain and simple. It's possibly the easiest of the 3 meta decks to get around.

It's easy to get around, but it takes FOREVER. We're not saying it's hard, it's just obnoxious.

Indeed it's easy, but that doesn't make it less boring to play against it.