PlayStation Vita General 2704 - Cute Studio Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Atelier Firis details
gematsu.com/2016/07/atelier-firis-details-angriff

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/31/the-drop-new-playstation-games

>Fate/EXTELLA Gets New Commercial Focusing on Saber vs Saber
youtu.be/O_SjWf--y4A

>GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst Gameplay Trailer
youtu.be/wgZ8Y7djtQc

>Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls New Character Introductions
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/30/superdimension-neptune

>Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs coming to Europe on October 21
gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-coming-eur

>Demon Gaze II opening movie
youtu.be/0wQXYy6Zjo4

>Simple simulation RPG Adventure Story of the Good Old Days announced
gematsu.com/2016/07/simple-simulation-rpg-adven

>Sengoku Otome: Legend Battle third trailer
youtu.be/NI_6K3W02XQ

>Killing Bites game to miss 2016 Japanese release window
gematsu.com/2016/07/killing-bites-game-miss-201

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10883426
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games_(A–L)#Vaporware_.28A.E2.80.93L.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games_(M–Z)#Vaporware_.28M.E2.80.93Z.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never forget

This is not what they actually said, is it?

henkaku

>Why is glorious Nippon playing Elder Scrolls

They dub episodes of CSI and made for TV movies featuring Ice Cube. Outside of Saturday/Sunday morning anime hours (night time in the west) they play the same shit as everywhere else.

Vert game never
Vert is CH asagi

fuck off to nepgen, holy shit. Vert has nothing to do with vitagen.

Nah, you're stupid. Obviously it's easy if you just do things randomly and just go to new game+ every time, but do it at the minimum possible playthrough and it's not so easy.

>you'd eventually have to go through a new game+ cycle. This quickly becomes annoying when the first several years of any atelier game is full of useless shit that doesn't advance new game+ player progression in any way. As a result, you have to spend time tearing through garbage zones until you can get to areas that can provide useful materials / zones where monsters won't melt from basic attacks
Funny how what you said literally describes Shallie, which has no time limit, so you can even make ultimate equipment in the first playthrough and literally steam roll the second playthrough. Seems like casualfags enjoyed it just fine though, so that's definitely not the problem, they just can't handle having to manage time well.

>If there are no time limits, then there is no need to repeat the annoying filler zones, and the game is consequently more fun.
If you can actually do the management, you can do most game without going to new game+. Totori is probably quite hard, but still doable. Meruru forces new game+ but the time limit makes it hard to be too OP in the first playthrough and the best stuff are locked in new game+ anyway, much better than Shallie (and E&L which also forces new game+ but like Shallie, you can make ultimate stuff even on first playthrough). But obviously you're too stupid to be able to do the management well.

Bert a shit

Ignore the textwall.
What game are you playing right now vitagen?

>unironically playing osu

that joke was in the japanese version actually
>tfw it takes about a hundred hours of playtime before the game explains why an item was named a certain way

Who are you quoting?

GER

Maybe someday

What about now?

Coincidentally, Steins;Gate on PS3

Dungeon travelers 2, I'm not even into moe games. But I wanted to try a Drpg and Sting has never ever failed me on difficulty and mechanics.

So far I'm impressed I didn't think I would enjoy turn based combat that much in 2016.

To translate what said in shittanese...
Yes. That's what they actually said.
Your virgin ears may burn to hear it, but the Japanese 'meme' too.

that version of Beru has a Vitagen Seal of Approval™

空の奇跡SC
I wouldn't call it playing tho... too many moonrunes... must read them all...

this Bert is cute

Threadly reminder that Firis is literally gypsy

Let me see
1-5 More Downwell
6-0 Shovel knight

>not loving all form of your goddess

Who are you quoting?

we don't need the shrivelled-up granny version, take that to nepgen

Please calm down.

Please post you're entire folder.

back to momgen with you, equals filenamefag

alisia is a cutie i wish she fell on top of melvy instead so i could see her panties

goddess don't age

i miss you guys

I bet he owns a Mac.

Is there a recommended order to the post-game dungeons in Shiren?

Are you neet? I swear you're here every time I visit these threads regardless of the time

I lost my Vita one but here's the PSP one.

Will there ever be a Vita game better than Ys VIII?

Does anyone have any cute towa pics?

strawpoll.me/10883426

Probably going to start grinding in DT2 since I'm underleveled against Elt and Ist.

Nope. Well the ones that let you carry on your equipment (and there aren't too too many of those) should be done last, because they're fucking intense.

Plenty
What is it with everyone disguising their shilling as questions lately?

Plenty
What is it with everyone disguising their shilling as questions lately?

yes

>Nearly half and half.
Well, I didn't expect that.

Demon Gaze.

I'm in Star Curtain and I'm feeling pretty good. I have an Dwarf Assassin for a 5th team mate and she's holding up well.

I want a christmas cake Towa.

christmas cake
what does this mean?
pls no bully

Is legend of dragoon better than chrono trigger?

The mailman came!

A WOMAN THAT IS OVER 25 YOU DUMMY.

Over the age of 25 or so.

kys addy

Christmas cakes are no good after the 25th, or so the saying goes. Basically, it refers to women the age of 25 or over.

Yeah right after I posted I noticed the dungeons I was about to enter didn't let me bring my items. Bummer, although I probably should've expected it ;_;

That's too much.

But that means I'd actually have to open my PS4 games.

Nope, life was simpler when I was one though.

fine, post a quarter of your kancolle folder.

On the bright side you'll get good items out of them when you finally successfully succeed at one. A lot of them are pretty smooth once you got a good start and rhythm going.

Old Road is not one of them

The exact definition is a woman who older than 25.
In general context is just means mature women. It's like how people call older women milfs even if they don't have children.

>Comparing vert to asagi
She's had a harder life user. How dare you compare her to vert who had everything even now

Goddamnit Nis, where the hell is the asagi game you promised

It's a cake you have for christmas, duh. No one wants one after the 25th though, which means that you can get cheap cake after christmas but before new years.

No thank you.

Gosh, anons sure are boring.

Mugi a shit

Why doesn't vitagen play games together?

>Still no route
At least she have some nice songs in Namassuka SPECIAL 05

Play DokiDoki panic with me.

I'm impressed. Most people aren't so oblivious.

I never claimed that multiple playthroughs were necessary in order "to beat" an atelier game. I said, quite explicitly, "if you wanted to play the game more, you'd eventually have to go through a new game+ cycle." This seems to be difficult for you to understand, so I'll try to break it down for you. Some people like games. Some people like games so much that they continue to play them after the beat all the bosses once.

But, If that game regularly forces you to replay it from beginning, it might be different. Most people dislike having gameplay arbitrarily limited every so often.

To provide an example, I have a plat for Sophie. Because I like Sophie, I sometimes load it up and play it for a while. Whenever I play Sophie, I can fight any boss I want, visit any field I want, or synthesize any recipe I want.

I also have a plat for Meruru+. I really like Meruru+. However, I don't really load it up and play it any more. Part of it is simply age, I suppose - it came out a while ago. But another consideration is the fact that I can't load up my game and enjoy myself. Because of the time management system, if I want to play, I'll eventually have to go through large sections of the game in which where I can go, who I can fight, and what I can make are severely limited. I don't like that.

Because the efficiency of time usage seems to be so important to you, I can see why you would be frustrated over atelier's apparent change away from that system. I don't think the time management system was without value myself - it was, as I said, a noteworthy balancing factor. However, if doing away with that system allows me more freedom to enjoy the game - which it seems to have done - then I am okay with that trade. It's fine to disagree, but the notion that you are somehow more hardcore and intelligent as a result of your disagreement is absurd and obnoxious.

0-4 watch anime first
5-9 start trillion

watch hamtaro anime user.

I want but i can't play

Watch The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Vita was jailbroke and yet nobody is talking about it?

There's another general for that, kid

Not really much to talk about yet, other than that custom themes are nice.

Fuck off sonycuck

>>>/hbg/

>cuck

Truly a /v/ermin

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games_(A–L)#Vaporware_.28A.E2.80.93L.29
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games_(M–Z)#Vaporware_.28M.E2.80.93Z.29

>cucking yourself out of using your hardware to its fullest potential while everyone else does
>not a cuck

Right now I'm watching Macross Delta. First ever episode I ever watched, it was awesome.
As for game, I'm done for today, but I'm playing God Eater tomorrow.

>letting your Vita get it on with unauthorized software while you watch
I think we know who the real cuck is here

Here you go

Why does vitagen prefer burgers to pizza? What are your favorite toppings?

>Bioshock vita
I wish we could have gotten that.
Still wait on Banner Saga 2.

For pizza?

Pineapple

but that's sugary

But you said I was a "sonycuck" which implies I'm being unfaithful to Sony? Go back to /v/ where you don't have to make sense.

All I truly want is an asian english release of Moero Crystal. Then Seven Pirates. Then every other Genkai Totsuki game that comes out.

No, he's saying that you're being taken advantage of since you're not hacking or something.
Don't reply to this.

Sugar from fruit and regular white sugar digest differently, the fruit kind being less bad for you.

Besides, there's sugar in the dough and sauce anyway.

Me too user me too

Pepperoni and Sausage.
You just reminded me that I'm one more order away from having a free medium pizza.

Andrew Ryan did nothing wrong.

I'm just talking about the type of taste maybe that was a bad translation