Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Archers - treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564

Previous: Delivery Rewards: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=544

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : ded
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/database/collections/106/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lolipan present
>Database present
>FOE present
>no (embed)s
Good OP. Carry on!

How did your arena hour go?

/Ohayou/ when?

My rating futurepoofed.

Would it be possible to carry a team with both Lolipan and Koenig on it?

Played 4 2v2s
I got all rank 5s in my team every time

Didn't even log in

If the other 3 members are Kirito, Rance and Patsch there's a chance, but it won't be easy.

I would pay for a stream of this.

no

I would pay for a doujin of this.

nope, its over.

Start fresh scratch when?

[save meme]

Rance could do it

wut

I was around rank 25-30 when i stopped after getting my 50 points.

It's just not fun, so i didn't try more.

anyone notice how Lolipan has not been blogging at all since he came back and started doing PvP?

You wouldn't? Faggot.

i am a retard how can i join arena without a guild

You can only do it during scheduled TBL times, you'll see swords pop up under the TP icon next to your map.

Dude..

A-Are you circle 5..?

See the MvP on enemy team. Did he deserve to lose in your opinion? Was it caused by his poor performance? No.

I think the ranking system could be changed, so you lose more/less depending on how you performed.
Though, just basing that on damage dealt would fuck over support builds, so it'd require some work, like granting points for damage that enemies get while under your CC, which IMC wouldn't be assed to do.

did Cats finally learn how to use photoshop?

What builds are OP in PvP right now and which ones are projected to be OP when Rank 8 comes out soon?

>See the MvP on enemy team. Did he deserve to lose in your opinion? Was it caused by his poor performance? No.
>the MvP on the enemy team is literally alive in the screenshot
>with 2 other members of his team
>against 1 person
>who never got a death
Yes. He did deserve to lose. He misplayed or Rance outplayed him. Most likely both.

Absofuckinglutely not

R> We need Rance to lead us

Give us more information. There are different types of PVP in this game and different builds excel in each one. Which one are you most interested in?

rance won't lead but he said he will join whatever guild cats leads

>barely more damage than his own teammate
>winning 2-0
how thirsty are you guys to force this so hard. you must have some better arena games than this

tfw no cleric r8 info

It's a meme of Bot saying "We need Rance to lead us."

How do I deal damage as a swordsman?

Why are all the guild leaders on Klaipedia such massive faggots? Is it because only templars can make guilds and only a huge attentionwhore would go out of their way to make one?

Is it me or there are less servers each month?

Should I spnd my 450 lvl6 Exp cards and 102 lvl7 exp cads? I'm currently lvl 140 and the calculator says it can level up to lvl 158.

18 levels right there.

how many people would actually leave their guilds if Cats became the hero templar that /tosg/ needs?

i see so it's that sword icon. next round would be 10am i thnk. thanks will check later

circle 6. telseia

More like successproof.

>be on telsiai
>see cats always blogpost about easy meteors in pvp, charging at the start of the match and blowing scrubs who walk up to him all the time
>try it myself
>literally had scrubs walk into meteor just once over 3 days, and only in one round as they learned not to do it by the next round
Are americans just bad at pvp or something?

literally none of them except maybe rance

I would join Cats' guild.

I currently don't have a guild.

>I'm currently lvl 140
no run the 130 dungeon and do missions until you hit 150 and then you can just card as much as you want until r7

I'm not a PvPer

I'd give him a shot, At least his posts are entertaining

i'll start to play this game today
gib the best cookiecutter build to follow

miko soon

CATS MAKE A GUILD ALREADY

ENOUGH PEDRO

WE NEED A REAL PVPER TO LEAD US

Sure, get to lvl 158 and stay there. Enjoy your way to 175 one level per day.

>PVP
>Pitfighter vs Pitfighter

Your analysis skills are bad, lad.
Notice that one of the losers has 2 deaths. That means he left in final round. Thus, in the screenshot, only alive people are MvP (currently CC'd), Rance, and one more teammate who's nowhere to be seen. There is frankly fuckall he could do there.

You could argue that he should've gone for Rance first, but with two Clerics (one confirmed Priest) on the enemy team, they'd just heal/revive Rance and it'd amount to nothing.

The guy pulled his weight, had positive KDR, definitely deserved to win more than the 1.4k damage dude on winning team.

which are the /tosg/ approved multipurpose linker 3 builds?

You are not very smart.

I thought everything was limited to 5v5s and 2v2s? Do you need different builds for those?

I want to get kills, preferably without doing lot of kiting, though I'm not against playing Wizard-classes. Something that can work with 200ms latency (that is, doesn't rely on having extremely low latency).
I'm willing to deal with being only decent in PvE for being fantastic in PvP, though since the grind is unavoidable it would be nice to not completely suck in PvE.

Started playing only yesterday, been reading everything I can but it hasn't been nearly enough yet...

>5v5 is about individual contribution
N O
O

>Are americans just bad at pvp or something?
They are bad at everything actually.

>quests suddenly stop
>need to grind in a place where there's no loot and silver comparable to a level 50 zone
>once I"m done that I move on to another
>And another
>and then a patch hits that makes my build shit
Wait no I don't want this

Wizard 3 > Linker > Sorc > Necro 2

You're welcome ;)

I have obviously won this argument.

The blablabla fmily dungeon takes a shit ton of time to start. 30 minutes queue in a weeken and almost none in normal days. Also people only rush it dunno why =/

What do you mean? The grinding is painful already

Haha I'm not even mad but do post what rank you've made it to.

In all seriousness though no offense intended. Pvp is meant to be fun and I just want to have fun. Why not come duel me? I'm at the bar right now, but I'll be home soon.

No, he's just being stupid, he also get's revenged' easily

wut

Can this meme die already?
Can you please just get cancer and quit life?

how should I distribute stats for this?

F U L L C O N

linker3sorc2, full con
lifeline a wizard to get their int, summon templeshooter with that int, go around linking things with a turret at your command

Where's that rank son

itt low rank shitters meme on cats and theorycraft about how he's easy to counter while also saying that player skill, build and effort has no effect on arena outcome and that its the exact same as playing craps

I posted that build last thread and someone said it was bad because the future something something

Maybe the cuckshitter finally realised his theorycrafted shit isn't practical at all.

The only thing that matters in arena is getting the most rank 7s

>meme
I don't even know what this inane pizza private normie joke is about, and I'm in the same guild as Cats.

hes very busy between 200 runs and filing all the paperwork required to transfer futureproof lead to cats or rance

Is Bad apple any good?

do you like pinya coladas?

They want to say cats is bad at pvp but have no way to prove that. Cats is fun, and I'm sure he's good but not the best, but I've never beat him.

post THAT Futurepoop screenshot

It's not really futureproof for pve unless sage is a great support class by itself (though everything we've seen so far is that it's a complement for pyro) but you can easily just pick up enchanter at r8 and sell lv15 joint penalty scrolls for shekels.

It's a pretty decent song, but definitely not really worth all the attention it's gotten in the past.

>150246023
O Deive

It's an erp thing. I'll leave it at that.

[Spoiler]Or is it..?[/spoiler]

the Enchanter skill is probably like Simony meaning you can only craft up to level 5(6?) until c2

first meme touhou song I listened to. overrated shit

Damned typo.

O Deive

>he's checking tosg while at the bar cause he can't resist the thought of some user badmouthing him on the internet
talk about being insecure, he can't even get a drink without checking back autistically so he can reply anyone badmouthing him kek

It's fine, murmillo will allow him to stun people in the 800 range where the cleric are all but gone.

>iron hook
>set clones
>spear lunge
>kunai
>kunai
>win

Guys, where do I get this collection:
tosbase.com/database/collections/106/

>hes having a pint while his mates on Veeky Forums talk proper shite
>avin a giggle at every reply
>will probably go home and drop a meteor on you causing you to sperg out, go back on Veeky Forums and post about how every arena match you lose is 100% not your fault

Sounds like such a terrible idea to set a crafter class at r8. Though the preview did say they would have some attack spells too.

What build was he using? I mean even if you're a terrible shitter, you can at least do a little bit of damage right? 0 in all 3 rounds is just like, how is that possible? You could at least land one fucking hit.

>bought a manamana recipe for 3.4m
>aw yeah gonna get my manamana soon
>check honeymeli stinger prices

Haste scrolls are going to be powerful though if you can make them

Ah.. What if I just like chatting with you guys tho?

Even you. I'm sure you're fun to chat and hang with. Come to fedi pits sometime and we'll do some duels or chat and have fun.