Theres nothin more fun then getting infront of a fucking little faggot ass bitch in a prius and rolling coal on that...

theres nothin more fun then getting infront of a fucking little faggot ass bitch in a prius and rolling coal on that motherfucker hahaha

>stealing memes from normies

>have broken exhaust
>prius thinks i'm challenging him or something
>fucking takes off at the lights
why are prius cucks so cucked?

coal rolling is for faggots honestly.
a little burp here and there is cool, but if you're overfueling and fucking your shit up to seem like king big dick of diesel truck mountain, you're a faggot

>roll coal
Translations
>I have a fucked up engine that's wasting HP and oil, and I'm a douche-nozzle because of it.

Diesel-drivers whose brains AREN'T fogged up with Natty-light prefer the clean quiet/low rumble of a well tuned diesel with those bennies of MPG's+HP

Rolling coal on spandex-clad cyclist faggots is better. Share the road with THIS, fuckers!

i know you're just pretending to be a faggot but there is literally nothing wrong with driving a prius

H&S allows you to decide whether you want to be a huge faggot or a human with a brain

god bless

Serious question, why is literally almost every diesel truck driver a huge fucking douchebag? I don't get it. The only ones that don't drive like fucking assholes are people who have diesels as work trucks.

Most come from the same sort of cultures, at least the ones in my area. Then they go work in the oil gas industry and buy a truck cause Muh Work Truk and act a fool. The ones that don't buy trucks also act a fool, of course, but a 2001 Cavalier being driven by an ass doesn't get noticed as much.

Good insecurities man. Keep it up. I'm sure you will succeed in life.

>being such a cuck that you must ruin other peoples days with your insecurities by smoking normal people who are probs tired of their 9-5 job filled lives
kill yourself

hell fellow truck and tuck fems, im looking for an image of mtf trans tucked with a dog that says in caption dogs love tucks

please help me out if you can

>please help me out if you can
The only thing that can help you is a goddamn thesaurus

You sound like a goddamn 16 year old white fag who just got their license and brand new truck from your mom's husband.

Enjoy your (You) and that cummins.

I was driving an Elise with the top off a few months ago and some teenagers in front of me were trying to roll coal on me, but couldn't figure out how to do it (I saw the driver looking around for buttons, I assume there is an ECU controller that dumps extra fuel into the injectors, idk shit about diesel), he would just stand on the gas but the tiny amount of smoke wouldn't reach me since the truck was accelerating away from me, he did this 5 or 6 times down the frontage road I was on. I pulled up next to them and gave them this face

daily reminder to filter tripfags :^)

How did you see his post if you filter tripfags?

Run a charcoal activated cabin filter in the prius and watch the cuck blow 10 dollars of diesel out his tailpipe to impress his hot cousin.

No one cares man. Keep baiting

They are the manlets who peaked in high school and like to "look tuff".

>implying Prius owners minding their own business are the faggot ass bitches here (pic related)

"it's about getting you the attention that your abusive alcoholic step father never gave you"

holy shit you're retarded.

Stale b8 op. Although, those claiming that rolling coal on miata/prius/bikerfag/cyclefags every now and then isn't fucking hilarious is lying to themselves. It's fun, just don't do it all the time.

I'm sorry...
...For your penis.
Did you lose it in an accident
Or is it just very small?

Do you think he'd practice what he preaches? Then he wouldn't get a nice asspat for saying how much he hates tripfags.

Who gets this upset about people driving economy cars?

You motherfuckers do that to motorcycle riders too. Mist dieselfags seem like all around douche bags

I wish you faggots did things like this to BLM retards and other cuck protesters too.

>pushing the limits
The limits of what, your fissured anus?

As a diesel driver(have 4 in the family, not including diesel tractors of various sizes) I hate you people.
Literally, you are going to ruin the diesel scene for everyone.
It's shitbags like you that get liberals all up in arms and demand, and receive, tighter rules and regulations on diesel trucks.
I miss when only farmers and ranchers had diesel trucks. Now you suburbanite white pieces of shit throw a programmer on daddy's truck he needed to haul jetskis and you think your hot rod
mechanics that have the right to piss on everyone.

I hope diabetes takes your legs.

Anyone else feel compelled to raid "big daddy diesel" website with hate mail?

spot the closet homosexual

Found him

im not afraid of who i am hun

That doesnt make you any less of a fucking faggot tho

He honestly is a homo, and freely admits it, probably hoping to score some cock from this board.
Considering he leased an automatic BRZ, and just by judging from the majority of his posts, he is also a complete fucking idiot.