/vn/ - Nonconsensual Edition

Visual Novel General #1153

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:

pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

somnovastudios.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Second for IKIKOI

lol

is the pastebin for previous threads ran by a bot or something? How does it always update right?

>another "morality of piracy" argument
Don't you ever get tired?

Yes.

No, fuck off. Accepting shitposting in the OP means the rest of the thread will be shit, too.

What shitposting? The OP is the same as always. Stop your fucking shit tier forced memes.

Best girl.

What are some VNs with damaged girls that need to be looked after with care and love?

Hi, shitposter. I wonder how much better this general would be if the mods did their jobs and banned you.

This general is for all Japanese visual novels not just translated ones.

If they were true eroge scholars they would know that morality is subjective

literally the entirety of grisaia

Grisaia no Kajitsu

No its not, fuck off you retarded /jp/ reject

Welcome to the thread for english-translated japanese visual novels

If you'd like to act in opposition to that, feel free to try, but you're only hurting yourself in the end

>>>/rules/vg/

This argument is quite tired at this point. It'sno longer funny. Please stop.

I want relevant visual novels, please.

Teaching Feeling. Though it belongs more in /hgg/ than here.

does she not have hands? geeeeeze

>bait in the op again
>thread immediately full of shit
When will you retards learn.

yea I already played TF a lot. just wish the updates weren't just cosmetic.

>threads that have the OP allowing all Japanese visual novels get less shitposting than the ones that specify English translated only
Really makes you think...

>>bait
Dude it's the fucking board rules.

I don't know why everyone is so stubbornly insistent that we risk the threads being banned for violating rules that have been in place for a long time. If you want to talk about non-translated shit, just use /jp/. All you have to do is keep another tab open. Why is that difficult?

Just fucking behave yourselves for once. I don't understand this bullshit.

Katawa Shoujo

Are there any visual novels where the MC is broken and the girls look after you?

It has been all-inclusive for years, dumbass. Retards like you who invaded in December need to shut up or get out.

Katawa Shoujo

Stop shitposting please.

He added a masturbation and a leglock scene not long ago. And I think he plans to add another one. Last update he tweaked the system for going out and he wants to add an option to save different outfits to slots IIRC.

Still waiting for a slave route, or an actual ending, or an actual exhibitionism scene.

Anybody remember this gem?

Tsukihime.

Could you have used some more spacing in this post? Hard to distinguish the VNs with that wall of text

>moogy-dono
The moogster literally saving /vn/

>autists still arguing in the previous thread

That's more of a case of nutcases looking after nutcases

because it's unstable as fuck and doesnt even sync anything

>lewd beatrice

I was so caught up in hating her I forgot she was best girl and makes my dick rock solid

what happened to hoshizona no memoria torrents?

>her
>she

>best girl
Y-yeah..

whens the last time you tried it? it wasn't so bad

Does /vn/ like moege?

>girl
It's a man baby!

To the autists arguing about the OP.

tried the latest release with my buddy. Npc's weren't synced at all and crashes were rampant.

Shooting arrows sync up, but they are still all ebony arrows.

Even the previous version was better. The player armor doesn't load correctly so you end up walking around naked.

How does it feel knowing that every girl whose route you didn't choose will go on to have sex and lose their virginity to another man in their near future?
You are literally being NTR'd by an alternate timeline and there's nothing you can do about it.

>implying she will be happy
feels good

LIVE GOD DAMN IT LIVE

Man, Koiken Otome is boring.

this is why harem routes are necessary and always canon

>alternate timeline/universe

Couldn't give less of a damn if I tried.

By that logic you right now are being cucked by almost every woman in every universe right now.

I can't be NTRd by women I don't want and can't have.

There is no possible world where I can obtain women.

But in alternative universes you could have them or may want them.

That's literally impossible unless I was a different character all together, in which case it wouldn't be me anymore.

Do relationships in real life work like they do in moege?

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities.

reality isn't infinite, dummy. In the context of eroge, there are only 5 or 6 realities where the protagonist stays the same.
In this world, this is the only reality that exists.
Even if others were to exist, it wouldn't be NTR because it wouldn't be me the person who is writing this.

>getting a girl who will love you unconditionally like in a moege
>meeting and having fun while you slowly and mutually fall in love with each other
>saying "I love you" and starting off the relationship
>kiss a few times
>make love romantically and take her virginity
>dating and other cuteness
>end of story

Fuckno, moege's are nothing like a real relationship.

>finding a girl you are kinda compatible with
>tell her you think she's pretty/cute/hot whatever
>hopefully she has low enough standards
>fuck in the toilets, she lost her virginity at 14
>finally start going out after a few casual fucks
>wait 6 months before even attempting to say "I love you"
>maybe things go right for a few tears and you decide to get married
>have kids and raise them
>grow old with spouse and decide to not break up for the kids/money and just put up with each other
>die
>at any of these points this relationship can fall apart for stupid reasons

>reality isn't infinite

Prove it.

>it wouldn't be me the person who is writing this.

Could be, infinite possibilities and all that.

The burden of proof is on you, for proposing that reality exists beyond what can be perceived.

I am a Sakura no Uta certified expert on existential concepts.

is it just me or is Koiken Otome really bad?

Boring as fuck, also kinda cute in the routes, that is as good as it gets.

This is really fun.

what is this

>tfw EOP

A series of what-ifs encompasses the entropy of infinite universes, every split second choices are made that have different consequences via their actions and create an ever expanding map of possibilities that is exponential in size.

Are you suggesting that every choice we make is predetermined and that you have no choice but to perform the actions ahead of you to a set plan? I for one believe that every action I take is my own decision, even the subconscious can be manipulated to a certain degree.

I also stand by my decisions in every day life, I make mistakes yes, but also learn from them. Yet under altered circumstances I cannot be sure that each decision I make is the same, henceforth I believe that each splinter of fractured reality that has consequently led to the universe we now live in is one of unlimited, vastly different but also strangely similar parallels that constitute the infinite universe theory.

>fart about an hour ago
>something smells
>liquid shit all over my chair and floor
wow...

>blah blah blah
Take your blogshit elsewhere, retard.

You're a big dumb weeb that probably didn't even get a GED

It bothers me
a lot
And there's nothing I can do about it until I forget the whole VN altogether

This isn't visual novels, this is pseudo intellectual nonsense.

Noted.

Never said I was smart.

I'm sorry for trying.

Just stop posting and back to /r/downsyndrome/

Seconded

The situation we find ourselves in can be called "fate", but concepts such as past and future do not exist anywhere but in memory and thought, not in reality or as part of the world.

Speaking of reddit and mental illness, did their retard shoujo VN ever go anywhere?

They bully me there as well.

Cute fang.

I thought it died but apparently it's still going
somnovastudios.org/

Salty Tears is still going too, but renamed to Twofold.
Love Despite is dead though

I think it's that supipipara or something that got released recently, Y'know that Minori title that flopped.

wait missing stars is reddit? fucking dropped.

So does it only have half routes or something? Or are there only 2/3 routes and we ahve to wait for the next volume for the other girls.

>I'm not the user posting screenshots

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's most likely set up like Ef where each chapter is somewhat self contained but they all fit together to form a cohesive narrative. Probably shouldn't bother with it since there's a snowballs chance in hell of it ever being fully completed.

I would reply to you with maybe something interesting but I'd get shouted at again.

:'(

well that is one way to look at it

I prefer it more like this
>Find a simple girl who you have some common interests with
>open up a conversation and get to know one another
>do fun things together and eventually start going out
>lovey dovey stuff follows
>you realize you love her, and she loves you
>you move the relationship up another level and make love to her
>continue going steady
>do spontaneous things to keep things interesting or show appreciation
>get married eventually
>maybe have kids
>live a happy life with a loving partner with whom you could grow old with

Its rare, but its out there I strive to find it.

Shut up already.

i thought you were about to give a non-moege scenario for a second there

Just add cucking anywhere.

I actually know an old couple who is very similar to that.

Obviously you omit all the bad stuff which every relationship has, but if they could do it so can others.

I guess that's the ideal, the optimistic way of looking at things.

If only I wasn't so goddamn cynical when it comes to women.

what the fuck is EOP

I used to be like you, but then i realized there is nothing to be gained from it.

I've got a pasta for this.

You will never find everlasting love, once the honeymoon period is over the slow and inevitable hate builds up as you realise that being confined by one person your entire life is dull and repetitive, the arguments will start leaving nothing but resent in their wake and sapping the love you once had. Slowly you will drift apart and maybe you will stick it out for the sake of the kids, holding together a marriage that collapsed long ago or maybe you will decide you have had enough and get a divorce, ending things to give yourself a better life alone.
Lets also not mention the way that age will ravage those good looks that you fell in love with while warping the personality that left you endeared.
Then finally on your deathbed, natural or not you will spend those final few moments regretting and judging every decision you have made it doesn't matter if someone is there to hold your hand and whisper goodbye, it wont matter. You know that you will leave this plane alone and scared, full to the brim with "what-ifs?" and other useless questions that leave you doubting your sanity at times. Was it worth it? What purpose did you have here?
Deep down you will know that everything was pointless and that nothing you do will redeem yourself in your own eyes and as such you will die knowing you lived a life shared by many others, alone and afraid, clinging to people or things that you have decided you like to alleviate some of that crippling loneliness that wracks us all. Maybe finally you will understand that deep down all of us are alone, nomatter what it looks like on the outside and nothing, no partner, no object. no chemical will help with that pain.
So user, be strong, live your life away from others as they will not make you happy because in the end they cannot even help themselves.

the difference is they are older. Try having a meaningful relationship with anyone from
>current generation