>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Sorry for the cutscene boys, gotta afk 10 sec

Mommy Rosaria! I love her lots and lots!

POST CUTE

william wanna try again?

>DaS2
>strength can use almost every traditionally strength-based weapon class (ultras, axes, hammers, etc.) optimally as well as a fewl unique weapon options from traditionally dex or quality-based weapon classes
>dex can use every traditionally dex-based weapon optionally, as well as a few unique weapon options from traditionally strength or quality-based weapon classes, including some unique ultras
>quality can use traditionally quality-based weapons optimally, as well as a few unique weapon options from traditionally strength or dex-based weapon classes.
>all casting archetypes have a plethora of melee weapons that are optimal with their casting stats and unique attributes/abilities
>several hybrid melee-caster stat weapon options exist with unique attributes/abilities
>even raw has viable weapon options to base a build around
>all builds can access weapons that are viable even in serious pvp, and most these weapon options are unique to each build.

>DaS3
>strength can use a small number of traditionally strength-based weapons optimally, but not many
>dex can use no weapon optimally
>quality can use every weapon optimally, especially those that are traditionally strength or dex-based
>luck can use every weapon quality can use, some less optimally and some ever-so-slightly more optimally.
>casters have nothing.

How is it that while we move forward in time, we move backwards in game design?

At least I got a screenshot out of it.

Can someone run me through the Cathedral or at least to Rosaria?

PS4
Pass: dsg
Bonfire: Crystal Sage

Cute!

WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS

I DIED AT THE LAST SECOND BUT WE GOT NK

>Finally get a blue spirit summoned through way of the blue to save my ass
>Immediately die
GJ me for being in charge of NOT FUCKING DYING.

Holy shit

literally the funnest fucking boss fight i've ever had in my entire ds career

i love all of you

can i have back my shield tho

>get red eye orb and decide to try it out
>gank squad
>gank squad
>gank squad
>hacker
>gank squad
>hacker
>seeded ganksquad
>connection error
>gank squad

Fuck pvp is absolute cancer I might as well play in offline mode with this shit

GIT GUD

That was a great fight man. And yeah I'll give the shield and ring back, just summon where you want to co-op next.

>blue summoned to lothric castle
>loading screen takes 3 and a half minutes (I kept a timer)
>I spawn in dead because my character actually spawned into the host;s world long before I was out of the loading screen and was killed while I was still reading about Green Blossoms, unable to control my character.

I'm curious, what NG cycle were you even on?

Lothric a cute! CUTE!

God don't remind me, I love 3 and all and like 2 the least of these games but the weapon balance is the worst part, and I loved how there was a special niche for specific builds among most weapon classes in 2.

>Mirrah Greatsword and Drakeblood GS are A/S scaling Greatswords in 2
>in 3 they're both fucking quality weapons.

Right outside homoprinces of course

I'd appreciate someone that can tank with the skull ring.

Literally the only reason we were able to kill NK was because of NMS' awesome tanking

NG+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

aka ng+32

Cool. Too bad I wasn't much help since NK is almost immune to lightning.

Heading to the princes gate now.

Coulda used Dorhys' gnawing you silly ghru

>Drakeblood GS went from S scaling in dex and one of the best dex weapons in the game to being D/D quality and among the worst-in-class greatswords

>fucking princesses elavator goes down instead of up

i fucking hate this

Are you gonna host twincest next? I'm totally in for that

Explain how you're supposed to git gud against a dude and 2 sunbros camping right at your spawn point with their stamina buffs and gottfaggot twinswords at the ready?

Guess I'll try it out if you guys haven't gone in yet

will its damage go up a meaningful amount if you buff it with darkmoon blade or lightning blade?

come to think of it, are there any top-tier weapons for weapon buffs?

DLC when?
I want this game to be alive again

Unique moveset silly

Kill Aldrich for them. Just do it

In game that isn't true

Don;t bother with it vs the princes. Lothric is immune to dark.

Like, actually immune, you don't even get damage numbers popping up with you hit him with dark magic.

Is SL70 considered high in DaS3? Should I stop leveling here or keep going? I don't wanna fug myself out of multiplayer stuff.

Alright dudes, let me go fetch Greirat's corpse for the ebic lightning bolts and then I'll meet you at SoC's house

MASSIVE BULLYING
It was for bleed through

He's not immune to bleed

Why the Duel Avelyns? It literally has no benefits over a single one since you can't shoot/reload at the same time?

>people will defend this

Not him, but I tried it on 40/40 with Gold Pine Bundles/Resin and it only makes the basic 2HR1s do about 300 damage, which is the bare minimum most other Greatswords do without the buff and with a better moveset and range at that level. The resins add a lot to weapons with the innate element as is and using Darkmoon/Lightning Blade wouldn't be much difference I think.

Two volleys > two reloads has greater burst damage than volley > reload > volley

and it also gives the same amount of damage as one crossbow but twice the effective durability saving me from having to sprinkle dust

don't weapon buffs like dmb/lb add a lot more AR than resin, both by default and if you have a shit-ton of faith?

DaS2
Mirrah Greatsword: 45% STR, 55% DEX
Drakeblood Greatsword: 15% STR, 60% DEX

DaS3
Hollowslayer Greatsword: 35% STR, 56% DEX
Drakeblood Greatsword: 30% STR, 30% DEX (gains 10% each Refined)

FUCK ALDRICT AND FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO SAVE QWYNDOLIN DARK SOULS 3 IS SHIT AND NOT CANNON

>people will care at all
Being competitive about Souls PVP is like being competitive about Connect Four

How come I sometimes randomly get estus charges back?

They actually don't add much more in reality.
Resins are really fucking strong in this game because they were aware their values needed to be high to overcome the stupid flat defense system. Buffs are the weakest they have veer been in a souls game because Miyazaki hates faith.

Tfw never made it passed ng+

>i didnt immediately get greirat's corpse after nk and he despawned after killing twincest

im going to fucking kill myself

when you earn 50% of your souls required to level the game gives you an estus charge back

It's a random drop but more likely to give back a charge from powerful foes like knights or large beasts

Killing certain enemies or an amount of enemies randomly gives you an estus back. It's weird, look up the testing illusorywall did on the system, Darkwraiths usually trigger this the most.

What's fucking bullshit

>don't get ashen estus charges back as a host for killing reds
>get them as a phantom for killing other phantoms
?????????

>he despawned after killing twincest
That's possible? When you kill SoC, you can just go NG+33 :^)

Any PCfag wanna hold my hand through Irithyll?

pls respond

>sent home
;______________:

>are obviously women from their body shape and movements
>still called fume sorcerERs
wat

What made you think 70 is high? Go to 120.

NMS, hoboharry, and Alsatia are the co-op club sry senpai i love you ;-;

>implying Miyazaki didn't have a vore fetish
>impling Miyazaki hasn't fapped to the thought of Gwyndolin struggling as slime oozes forcefully into his boypussy

Could a kind soul donate Champion Gundyr's soul and some embers?

I'll exchange it for a weapon of your choice or whatever

Haven't played since the first month of release.

What is the new hot shit in DS3? I enjoyed the BKGA.

the 'meta' stops at 120 but i get invaded/can invade at SL200+ without to much trouble

sure, pass and where to put sign

Sure thing.
What's the pass and where am I dropping my sign?

Got a couple dudes coming to the rescue. Thanks though love you

>CANNON
?

Numbers work differently in each game. C/C is already very strong and B/B sickeningly good in 3 and there are very few Ss in general

What user, you don't like backstab souls?

>tried to see if I could tank Soul of Cinder's crazy flurry of attacks in his second form

That didn't go so well.

Which gauntlets look better?

it's NG+32 four phantom

what the hell were you expecting you crazy ghru

thanks for the help BOYS

Alva. Sunless has shitty stats

Alva.

>countering poorly spaced magic spam
>lol remember le backstabs guise???
eat a bullet

alva for bulk

>dragon

first, second's hands are a bit to small i think.

why did they add a boss as a regular enemy so fucking quickly in SOTFS

and god I hate how I have more ADP than VIG and still get hit in stupid ways

>poorly spaced

the only mistake he made was using an attack that wasn't a backstab in backstab souls

Glad to return the favor senpai, thanks for the embers + souls

If you mean gimmicky, then I have to disagree with you about that being needed.

you're welcome lad

ANYONE ELSE WANNA CO-OP. MY AVELYNS ARE HUNGRY

I do not like /dsg/. For a long time I have come here and enjoyed it less and less. The thing about /dsg/ is that no matter whom you turn to, everyone is a holier than thou player who emphasizes their differences between them and the general populace. Some are worse, some are better, some are worse for different reasons other than skill.

There is no discussion in /dsg/. Everything interesting that is said is just a repeat of something previously said, or just a shouting match. DeS/DaS1/DaS2/DaS3/ and BB are all fantastic games in their own right and I'd be lying if I said I think people should skip any of the entries. But /dsg/ does not believe this. /dsg/ believes that every single game is awful, and that whatever reasons you enjoy a particular entry are invalidated by what they have to say. People will unironically argue over which entry is better and then call that entry they were fighting for awful as well.

where pc fc

hahaha
get fucked shieldboy

Is it pastatime again already?

Learn to cook better pastas

Watchu talkin bout Cracka?

sorry user I can't hear you, the backstab trigger noise is making it very hard

Where to next friend?

Rude, but well deserved.

Fight clubs are a /dsg/ tradition, and yet they have only gotten worse over time. Due to the fact that it's a general, you begin to meet the same people. This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that those same people begin to reference other people repeatedly, to the point where they will casually call each other out in the thread. It also gives a way for drama to form, because someone overleveled or some other dumb thing.

Returning to the /dsg/ skill thing, many argue that they're better than everyone else who plays outside of /dsg/, usually they're right, but this does not sit well. I've met many a player across /dsg/ fight clubs and coop adventures over the course of DaS1, 2, 3 and BB who are unbelievably obnoxious or full of themselves quietly.

>Firelink Greatsword WA isn't a super long Fire Sword combo like Ivory King sword was.

Kekcoin pls

SL 212 man, you better leave deacons alive on your next cycle so you can host meme fcs in the infinitely respawning zombie pits