Toyota AUS actually made this

>Toyota AUS actually made this
>86 godfather Tada approved
>looks like fucking shit
>is this the real god machine?

The AS1 is alright in my book, but what the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2016/05/06/toyota-gt86-shooting-brake-concept-official/?icid=autoblog|trend|toyota-gt86-wagon-concept
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am certain Toyota had almost nothing to do with creating the 86 but in name. That is a shit design

I wish you were right.
>The story, as Toyota tells it, involves the company's Australian design team. They created a 1/4-scale clay model of the shooting brake, and showed it to Tada when he visited in late 2014. He was so impressed, Toyota says, that he had his hand-picked craftsman in Japan bring the idea to full-scale fruition.
Source: Autoblog

Link- autoblog.com/2016/05/06/toyota-gt86-shooting-brake-concept-official/?icid=autoblog|trend|toyota-gt86-wagon-concept

Nigga it looks like someone took a honda and said make this look more like shoe its hideous.

Subaru's take is pretty sweet, but fuck both companies for not expanding on that platform

>door top does not line up to panel
>2/10 WNB

This looks so much better.

That hatchback looks like an afterthought, especially that triangular black plastic above the gas tank lid

That looks like a RX8 with an eating disorder.

Dat comfy interior though

that looks like shit

Well, it'd be destined to rattle apart like any good Subaru lol

Looks like shit

>concept car

That still looks like shit, look at all that trim liner every where

This looks way better

This is a meme, right? This is horible..

>Can't unsee

>once you see it

Kekked

VW should stop fucking around and bring the Scirocco to the North American continent.

>people want an 86 clone
>car devs forget the most important part, the boxiness

Why?

The only thing that deserves to exist.

That looks alot like the panamera

>Plastic fender lining and trim

This looks fantastic

God no. its an ugly car. Like a fucking frog

We got this in Australia.
400kw supercharged LSA
Which is like 500hp or something

Breddy sweet, but this is a shooting brake thread ya bogan

Why don't we have both?

Huh? Why have I never seen this before?

My neighbor has one of those

it's like someone at toyota's been reading my comments about the need for mazda to make a clown shoe miata. thank you toyota, make the scion tc a corolla and a 4 door. just slap the front end of a tc onto the corolla, stuff the tc interior into the corolla, taillights from the euro row corolla, and done

and make the scion im a corolla hatch or just auris, same price as the sedan, none of that extra price premium because muh hatch, but nicer interior. that way they actually sell

Holy shit. So much want. I love shooting brakes, why don't they make more of them goddamnit?

you should apply to be a designer for toyota, because that is autism

they've already got caldina which is basically a celica wagon

because plebs have shit taste

Looks like a red slipper

the ONLY vw id buy

MUCH better