steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Auspicious Deep Warden's Prized Scimitar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Anybody got a link to the Discord?

Hello my fellow anime friends.

>Omniknight
>Chaos Knight
>Dragon Knight

How do we fix the Knights of this game? They're either hilariously broken or hilariously useless.

how does Jenkins knows about ritsu's cock?

it became public knowledge when ritsu went after beesa's sister

remove peru form dota please gaben

They are all okay atm.

is she anorexic too

so the d2g stack beat bsj right

No, unfortunately.

lol

Sleep tight, pizza

>only playable mode is RD
>30 minute ques

Hey /d2g/,
Give me a list of viable offlaners this patch

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Iron talon.

If you're playing at lower brackets, try Timber, Huskar, Centaur.

Hey guys, I need some help.

I need someone to list an item (it can be any item at all) on the market for exactly $15.11 USD (price buyer pays). In exchange for this, I'm willing to give the user an Immortal item or Collector's Cache set of their choice.

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Auspicious Deep Warden's Prized Scimitar

page 8

How come there's no African American hero?
I thought defense of the ancients two (2) is a multi-racial friendly game?

Africa and America don't exist in dotaworld

>witch doctor

How the fuck do i win as Magnus?

It feels like pubs have no idea how to captalize around his ultimate. Then soon after mid-game rolls and the ''supports'' decide to wander around the unwarded enemy jungle just to get caught over and over again. At that point things begin to fall apart and theres little i can do.

Is it just hard to carry retards as Magnus? Once everything begins to go to shit i end up tilting and then it gets even worse.

What are some good meme nicknames for dota?

watch arise demos since he's spamming the fuck out of the hero at a good mmr

benis

I'm down to 2.3k MMR.
I don't understand. I just keep dropping slowly. I'm not even that bad, I'm not great but I worked up to 3.5k from 2.5k. Why is this happening?

Player behavior score probably took a dive if it is 7k or lower then you're in for some rough times.

play china servers if your ping is tolerable to them
everybody plays RD instead of AP there

>team isnt picking anything
>lock in omni, figure i will babysit
>beast offlane
>bat mid
>ww pos5
>picks arc warden and proceeds to buy 3 clarities a mango and a TP to try and get first blood
>puts them in the middle of the river, enemy just walks around them

easiest -25 of my fucking life

masterful teamfights of stunning 1 of the 4 enemy carries for a good 10 seconds while the rest of their team just A-clicked the fountain and went afk

why are pub teamcomps so fucking garbage, most of the time it's just cores slugging it out, this is one of a handful where everybody wanted to play support or "lol ill have dust, clarity, bottle, and tp on arc warden so i can tp to a lane and give them free consumables instead of items 35m into the fucking game"

Yeah it could be behavior score. Don't ever say anything in a game, nothing.

is there any carry that wins the laning phase?

too often i will have to all but solo lane vs a dual and i get absolutely nothing and do nothing all game and we lose

how are you supposed to lane when your support is busy pulling when you are pushed to tower with no regen?

u dont im convinced
alternatively, bkb

sniper

Flaming and dying more often than your allies would like are guaranteed reports. But also unfortunately at lower MMR people don't understand how to split push and dodge fights so the carry or mid farming instead of joining every fight is viewed as bad.

Then your support isn't pulling correctly.

Slark has free regen, Wraith is self sustaining.

That said, I don't think wraith should be played above a pos 4 unless you're in a higher bracket, but that's just me. Hard to solo carry as him unless you have a good team.

pair up with other AOE heroes
Magnus is literally a solo mid Darkseer.

>Trying to write a new MM algorithm for Dota that could be publicly released and not cause spics to throw games trying to calibrate high
>Manage to get a good carry and support algorithm down
>Can't write a pos 3/4 algorithm that doesn't make it piss-easy to score off the charts from another position
What are some things only the offlane/roamer want to be doing? Something shared across every single one (aside from build Iron Talon).

Obvius things that comes to mind expierence per minute, kda, rune control, kills/assist after tp.

You know the Dota API tracks hero movement and hero performance stats right?

Technically you could just have it compare the performance of heroes who were predominantly in the area of the offlane, etc

>non-whites posting in /d2g/

i don't get why calibration based on performance is necessary in the first place

just start at unranked mmr and have 10 calibration matches for +/- 25 MMR for wins/losses like how the system normally is.

if somebody ends up calibrating lower than their "true" mmr anyway, they'll rise quickly enough

Thanks famalam. I'll post results once I wrap everything up.
TF2 has everyone starting at the bottom and it's a complete disaster. Splatoon got away with it, but only because there were literal hordes of children to filter out the tryhards.

yes but that's not the case in dota?
i don't get what you're trying to argue

how much is EG going to take home this TI?

Which heroes other than Slark benefited from the silver edge change?

whats the best country

Jugg

is Carl here

Slark

Shadow Blade Anti Mage

Arc warden. The stats are nicer for him.

every other hero that goes mantra also u fucking retard

add my new hero frog knight

>power treads the hero, can shift between agi int and str and level each one individually kind of like an invoker
>primary stat affects skill characteristics
>ulti
>delta attack
>does a bunch of different things based on your prime stat and the 2 teammates closest to you in an AOE and what their primary stats are

Somebody's been playing too much Chrono Trigger

>it's a "2gd shills his kickstarter to dota players" episode

dotards will literally eat it up

Tell me about Gustav, why does he choke so much?

Are you ready to shitpost dotards

its not doing that great, I thought it would do better

2 sheevers
1 singsing
1 bruno
1 joe miller (literally who)

I'm actually surprised someone hasn't paid the 700$ for the team secret one. Puppey, rtz, ee, pld, bulba and you could probably get them to get aui and theban. I guess 2 hours is just to little and too expensive

>if somebody ends up calibrating lower than their "true" mmr anyway, they'll rise quickly enough
Will they? Does anyone here who's, say, 4k, think they could climb from 2k to 4k with relative ease? I've seen 5k's who can make smurfs and calibrate to like 4k, but it seems that actually climbing from 2k to 4k might require more fucking talent than actually playing in the 4k bracket.

A meme has now beat 6 heroes that actually deserve an Arcana and would be more interesting for an Arcana design wise and might actually fucking win.

>Will they? Does anyone here who's, say, 4k, think they could climb from 2k to 4k with relative ease?
I did it and it was piss easy.

The people above say, 6k MMR play like headless chicken.

I legitimately had streaks of victories with jungle midas radiance Crystal Maiden

What's behavior score? This is the first I'm hearing of it. I talk on mic a lot.

No, it just takes really long because valve's system is too simple. Your MMR gain should scale exponentially with winrate instead of linearly.

China, with perhaps some help from Reddit but not nearly much, just meme'd on whiteys.

>BSJ just outplayed miracle Slark

/d2g/ still doesn't take him serioysly.

take this seriously

BSJ is NA's last hope.

MOMMY
I
L
K

Typing "developer 1" and "dota_game_account_debug" should show a number listed as "player_behavior_score_last_report: " near the bottom of the text it spits out. You can also see what kind of commends you have gotten somewhere in that text.

Anyway, if your number is below 9k, you're in deep shit.

why does everyone in NA hate him so much

typing them into the console I mean

he has occasional genius moments but all the rest is so much garbage

2k is absolute trash

I've played in the 2k bracket because of LPQ placing me in a normal skill game and I dont see how I could not maintain a 90% winrate unless I spammed something like wisp

He is like a lesser EternalEnvy wearing a banana costume.

he is so fucking passive aggressive

I honestly rather play with a fucking trashcan peruvian that will say whats wrong then bsj who says "hey guys we need ward vision" after he dies

Anyone know what the

fuck is going on with axe?

>aussie shitposters using multiple machines to shitpost

This foretells dire times during this, the designated week of olympic level shitposting.

But are you, yourself, a 4k player?

Who is logical choices?

>most banned hero
Last I looked Drow was the safe bet there.

>abondoned 3 times because I was on tilt
>score must be at 6-7k right now
Im checking it later but its not going to be good

ya retard

that value doesnt affect mmr you retards.

the lower the value the closer you get to low priority games.

at 2k you get better games in low prio or unranked than ranked

It affects the type of teammates you get. Generally you get retards and cunts the lower it gets, you can drop as low as 6k behavior score and get no low prio but plenty of anchors.

How the fuck did James get all those pros to agree to his rewards? I didn't expect to see Secret, CoL, Matumba&Jerax, all those whos that I assume are from quake, etc

shut the fuck up psg your bracket is trash any retard that can breathe should be able to climb out of it

I am a 2k scrub but I tell you, the 2k mmr low prio games are even worse.

james is a pretty cool dude who's helped out a ton of people so he has a bunch of respect from basically everyone

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being burned by yames other than that fat jew gabe. Besides its four hours of their time, not that much when you think about it.

I'm 4k and I'm grinding my 1.7k friends account. I haven't lost yet going on 11-0.

>needs an important big item before this hero can do anything on the map
>dead if any hero with a slow or stun comes to gank mid

tell me gulags, how is this hero not INFINITELY better in the safelane until you can get bloodstone?

I would hope not, do people at sub 2k even know what a deny is

>player_behavior_score_last_report: 5619

whoops

guess this is why my games have been going to shit lately

I'll pray for you. It's going to take like 50 dota matches to get that up unless you get a bunch of commends.