/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Previous Thread: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Ux8ENExR

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/saikyou_densetsu_kurosawa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?th for best boy.

Hug the Smug

tfw no pantyshot

Well. Now I just feel pathetic.

Does anyone know offhand what time Future airs in Japan?

9 hours from now.

Xth for The Forbidden One

I should probably go to sleep if I want to be there for the stream.
It's 7 AM too, so I REALLY should go to sleep now.

23:00
Candy girl will kill him, screencap this

She's going to survive I'm sure of it

Sleep tight user.

Dont stare too hard into the void.

Thanks, 'non!
So, it's at 10PM, their time?

That 'fucking in the bathroom' doujinshi is going to be a nightmare to clean

Yeah, probably.
He's either going to die protecting her, because she actively kills him, or because she fucks up and activates his NG Code.
I've made peace with it.

Most of my favorites die; I'm used to it.

I think so, i am from Brazil and the anime is stream 12:00 pm of here.

So i basically watch DR 3 while eating lunch

I saw the Celes pic recently while looking for more DR pictures, and I remember you guys making a bunch of Kaiji Celes edits, so I wanted to kinda make the thread for you, Celes user.

I hope he survives, Izayoi user.

I want to be here for the streams, but it airs around 7am at my time zone, and i'm busy at that time.

i want ruruka to die.

The page is cropped, he actually agrees to suck her thick juicy cock

Thanks, even if I think it's a lost cause, I hope he survives, too.[/spoiler'

Out of the three of the Class 76 trio, I think the one most likely to survive is Ruruka, then Seiko, and finally Izayoi.
Yoi's nice, but he hasn't really done much, and I can't really see him surviving. Seiko and Ruru have their own qualities (I like Seiko a bit more, tho), and I imagine one of them will be one of the survivor girls.
Of course, all three of them could die. But, there's no way all three of them survive.
No way.

I fucked up. I was trying to thank someone and I fucked up. God. I won't even imagefag, I'm that ashamed.
What I meant to leave unspoilered:
Out of the three of the Class 76 trio, I think the one most likely to survive is Ruruka, then Seiko, and finally Izayoi.
Yoi's nice, but he hasn't really done much, and I can't really see him surviving. Seiko and Ruru have their own qualities (I like Seiko a bit more, tho), and I imagine one of them will be one of the survivor girls.
Of course, all three of them could die. But, there's no way all three of them survive.
No way.

rip

Does anyone have the Future foundation flowchart for each Division?

Trying this one more time because I had too much to drink

Roll a 5 and I read the sword scene for mikan

sword scene?

ITS ALWAYS A FOUR AKDNKSMSMDM

>just the tip

HAHAHAHAHA

read?

Honestly just do it already, you don't need a number dictating what you can or can't do.

Just gonna drink the pain away now

hey you did it

pls deliver.

Souda!

One last time.

Watch me get a 4 again

Hey guys, question for you all.

In the image, the far left is the original, and the centre and the right are what I'm trying out. The one in the middle is obviously easiest for me and I was wondering if it looks alright, and the one on the right takes more time and patience and I don't know how good it looks, so I'd just like to know what you guys think of it. Ideally I'd like to do the right since it's the most like the original, but centre would be considerably faster.

It's fine user. We all mess up every once in a while.

I feel that class 76 still needs a bit more development, and i'm sure we'll find out more when they bring to light their backstory on why they don't trust each other. Both of the couple in particular can stand to get away from each other so that we can see how the are individually as characters instead of only having to rely on each other, (which is why Seiko seems more interesting right now, especially with her whole transformation stuff she pulled last episode) but i'm sure there's more to them on the surface. Izayoi seems like a caring person surprisingly, and Ruruka seems pretty bubbly. But there is not much else to get out of them currently.

I do agree with a lot of people that theorized that not all of them are going to survive. I just hope that their backstory isn't going to be something really petty, and it ends with them offing each other, but it's too early to tell at this point.

you are doing some good work,

I would say whatever is easiest for you...as long as it doesn't cover up anything good.

middle one is fine

I think both the center and right look fine.
But don't, yanno, kill yourself trying to make it look perfect.
We'd appreciate it even if you didn't edit the images, and just provided text.
You're going above and beyond!

>worst girl

p-please user......

Both are good. For legibility the center is better, but the right one is certainly more impressive, though I'd probably take legibility over impressiveness, and if it saves time it sounds like the better option.

Got it
Just wanna make sure it looks fine. Thanks mates

Well, i rather have the center one, not because its fast, but transparent bubbles look autistic to me.

Damn it Asahina's gonna die tonight

I don't care who dies, i want a bad ending, everyone dies, the survivors dies, UDs return into despair, the world ends.

Please let it be a swerve

Thanks, 'non!

I reaaally hope that the reason those three are fighting is because of a love triangle, as some people have theorized. (we already had enough of that with Gundam, Sonia, and Souda)
Yoi just really seems like he's off to the side, not really an active participant in the argument.
It's possible the fight is just between the two girls, and Yoi just takes Ruru's side because ~love and trust~.
I wonder if even he knows the full story (he calls Seiko a traitor, but doesn't really reference what she did), or if he just goes along with it because Ruruka's involved.

I don't really think Ruru and Yoi will split up, willingly, and I don't think the traitor will just split them up (though it would be interesting if, as well as killing one person, they moved others around), most likely they'll kill one and the other will have to go off by themselves.

*isn't
why do I even post.
Because I don't have work tomorrow and have nothing better to do...

Reminder that Gozu was woken up as the attacker, and ordered to kill someone. He set up the fake knife scenario with Asahina in an attempt to circumvent the rules since he didn't want to kill anybody, and the traitor murdered him as punishment for it.

deepest lore................

Gozu the true mvp

may he wrestle the mightiest in a better place

Can someone post that chart that where it says Hagakure and Joseph Joestar are related?

>how to make a best girl
>step 1: make super fucking unlikeable cunt character (ruruka ando)
>step 2: make said character dislike another character (seiko kimura)
>you have now made seiko kimura best girl
ez

Explain how junko enoshima is best girl then.

In an effort to stir conversation,

Are there any characters that their appearance ruins the character for you?
Or they look cool, but their personality is shit?

I wasn't expecting to like Bandai, but his voice and demeanor though brief were really endearing.
And, Mondo's great, I just cannot get over his ridiculous hair.

Toko hates her, Toko is unlikeable (in the beggining at least),so Junko is good.

Just like Hiyoko and Mikan

Almost every DR3 character has a shit design that ruins them for me.

toko hates everyone who isnt togami.

i would only accept kyoko's death if seiko lives.

I really like the idea of a book loving shy girl who was unliked by people, but Toko's appearance (In DR1, not AE) is so boring compared to the rest of the charecters

>Are there any characters that their appearance ruins the character for you?
Yeah, Mondo's hair really gets on my nerves. I suppose I hate Souda's design too, though I'm not sure if I'd like him even with a different design.
I hate Sakura's design too, but she ended up being so cool that her design didn't get in the way of it, same goes for Nekomaru.

>Or they look cool, but their personality is shit?
Too many. Togami's a total ass, Celeste was a bitch, Sayaka was... y'know, Sonia was a bore, and Fuyuhiko was a fucking scumbag, and then there are Juzo, Andou and Izayoi, aka: the cunts. I actually like, and agree with Munakata though, no bully. Not too fond of Crazy-Mikan either, but I sometimes find it kinda hot, and it does suit her character, still best girl regardless.

but she has the same appearance just a little more rundown in AE.

Yeah but no dumb braids.
She also has a cuter expression.

I really like it for some reason, maybe its the hair

>fukawa STILL wearing the same uniform
and people said she fucking smelled bad in DR1
god she must be able to fucking kill people by just standing near them

Boxer guy, i don't mind the fact that he is a dick, but both him and Munkata think the same, its like a hugbox.

I wanted Juzo to keep disagreeing with Munakata about harming others, like Munakata wants to kill Naegi, but Juzo says its too much or something, or perhaps the backwards, Juzo punches Naegi and Munakata calls him out on it.

I wanted a friendship like a buddy cop movie, Munakata talks about stuff and Juzo is like "whatever", but still being friends.

This feels like a shitty version of what we got Peko and FUyuhiko.

>This feels like a shitty version of what we got Peko and FUyuhiko.
the shitty version of peko and fuyuhiko IS peko and fuyuhiko though

Given that they're both so closely in agreement with each other that one would likely complement the smell of the other's farts, I'd say it's 99.99% guaranteed that Juzo is going to betray Munakata..

What bugs me when it comes to anime characters is that nobody really takes a chance on making a flawed person.

They want to make these perfect people that can solve everyone's problems. That isn't interesting at all.

You want a person who works tooth and nail to earn their victory. For example a character like Kaiji. Kaiji is an idiot and he would not run into every speed bump along the way if he actually critical thinked. He wins and looses his battles at the same time.

He survives he doesn't win or loose. He just survives, there is no bright future for him when he comes out of these situations.

This is why I like Toko a lot. Lets take girl and give her a shitty childhood, have her bullied to shit to the point she snaps and creates disorder because she had no way to escape or vent.

Lets not make her calm and silent and be strong, lets make her a product of her environment. By being suspicious of everyone, blunt, and unrefined.
With a stutter because she isn't used to talking to people. Now lets have her develop herself and grow up instead of being who we want her to be.

That is what I think makes a good character, a person who is not written to fit the situation and given potential to grow on their own.

Aw fuck that's cute

>What bugs me when it comes to anime characters is that nobody really takes a chance on making a flawed person.

>That is what I think makes a good character, a person who is not written to fit the situation and given potential to grow on their own.

Tokoposter, have you read Watchmen, the comic? Just say yes or no.

Yes and no.
I liked the movie but never sat down and read anything.

I like Rosarch and Owlman dynamic.

Not really, Munakata just comes off annoying, at least Fuyuhiko had redeeming qualities, in DRDespair Munakata dosen't appear something nice, i guess he is busy and shit, but at least Juzo of all people said Chisa did the right the thing, memes aside, Boxerboy couldn't see the future, he was merely doing what he does best.

I at least appreciated that Juzo has nice side on him, i was bothered with how he mistreated his underlings in Kira Kira, because they weren't the members of despair, but at least he can't be a cunt 24/7.

Munakata dosent really have that much going to him, besides, "cycnicism rawr".

In short, Boxer>Munakata

I would like the character a lot more if wasn't a cocksucker to Munakata.

If you have time, read the comic. Rorschach is a lot more mentally ill (Abyss Gazes back is a chapter that will literally make you catch a break to breathe in and out). Ozymandias is more of a tragic figure than an autistic genius. Owlman is more in depth.. etc..

If you have time, of course. I'm not forcing you.

I wanted to dive into comics more but its not as easily accessible as manga is where I can just google something and read 40 chapters in one sitting.

Don't worry, I've never ready any comics either, but Watchmen is very accessible for a comic. It has a 3x3 panel grid and can be very pretty to look at it, sometimes.

Best part is that after each and every chapter, there's like 4-5 pages of pure words, no visuals, all for the purpose of world building and character development.

It's technically a book/comic hybrid.

Oh fuck shit.

I want you people here to read something.
mangahere.co/manga/saikyou_densetsu_kurosawa/

This is the kind of shit im talking about when it comes to characters growing by themselves and not perfect.

What I mean is I have to dig for it and find torrents, where manga I can just go to website related.

I love Junko Enoshima

>She dreams of Naegi taking charge for once.
>She dreams that frequently.
>In her dreams, the Naegi was forward, had a strong grip and kisses like a beast, rough and passionate.
>In her nightly delusions, this Naegi would caress her, would kiss her from forehead to toe, would softly, gently, almost detective-like, hold her bare hands, the sight of her burnt skin not mattering to his tongue.
>He would undo her clothes and smile hungrily at the fragrance of her naked body
>He Would go into her and know her.
>He would analyze her, detect her, solve her.

>Then she woke up
>Real Naegi she sees is just smiling innocently at her.
>It's nice in a way, but frustrating all the same.

>tfw haven't showered yet

I am going to throw you into a pool if you don't bathe yourself.

You're not Bully-kun, you can't tell me what to do!

I'll never shoooweer!

I am going to physically pick you up, and dunk you under water with a bar of soap. Then im going to scrub every part of your body.

Unlike bullykun I actually mean the shit I say.
Don't challenge me little girl, you do it or ill do it for you.

...!

Whatever, nerd! You just want to see my body, you pervert..

I'll disappear from this thread, but I won't shower!

I warned you, first lets do your hair.
I wanna see how much grease has accumulated.

Probably a lot, I hear Hiyoko goes dumpster diving in her spare time because she's looking for a place to fit in

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I want to impregnate Ibuki Mioda.