/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Sweet Feet General

Sweet feet such a treat.

>Summer feet event coming soon, please look forward to it around the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

>Feet Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x Feet Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Foot Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Feet Companies and Linksoles:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/!

hug or fug

reminder that being a girl is better than being a guy

being gay just seems so much better desu

maybe i should just start sucking dicks irl too

I love these two black weebs in one my linkshells who shittalk each other constantly. Always puts me in a good mood.

While you cucks are spamming the fuck out of the thread.

GC rank uncap for 3.4 with new outfits.

Too little too late. The GC ranks should have increased at the launch of HW. SE can't do anything right.

Of course Gridanian gear looks awful. That Limsan gear though is pretty fucking hot.

I got ditched and the water is too shallow for me to drown myself... someone please just tank or heal for me... I'll ever take a dps friend... I'm so lonely........................................................................

no one wants to hang out with you aaron

this guy has more veteran mounts than paks, and noticeably also has twintania and slepnir
so it IS an alt but it isn't paks

To be fair that's a example for plate, leather and cloth. Maybe leather/plate will look better for gridania.
That flame armor looks pretty nice though.

im not paks or an alt...

>GC rank uncapped
Well, it's about fucking time! Dat Maelstrom and Flames gear are pretty nifty. Adders are still badders in the glamour department, so no surprises there.

>has a year worth of veteran rewards
>not an alt

sure whatever you say.

before you even reply, you can't buy more than 6 months of gametime at once. fuck off.

You can, but you have to cancel the 1st 6.

Considering the people on this thread id totally see that happening.

> before you even reply, you can't buy more than 6 months of gametime at once. fuck off.