pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/releases/tag/v0.5.0
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/releases/tag/v1.0.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck Niantic

Reminder to never logon to pokeadvisor as they log all your info

What the fuck happened?
Why is Niantic kill and reddit butthurt?

In for automatic gym bot.

Because Niantic is dumb as fuck and reddit is dumb as fuck

>Still "playing" this """"""""""""""game""""""""""""""

100 bots running and I have sold 10 accounts for 20€ already, fucking kek.

Reddit successfully got mass refunds from Apple and Google after the update. Niantic is ignoring Google requests to pay up

it's sunday

>Reddit successfully got mass refunds from Apple and Google after the update. Niantic is ignoring Google requests to pay up
you mean Apple only, there is no way to get a refund through google.

>radar breaks shortly after launch
>third party sites like pokevision pop up to give people a way to see where nearby pokemon are
>Niantic tells them to cease and desist
>latest update removes paws altogether

so? when google calls you answer regardless of when it is. especially in the tech industry people are always working.

yeah there is. read the thread faggot. google started refunds when they found out niantic support emails go to an unmonitored account

Fucking lol I didn't even know there was an update

and they fucking REMOVED tracking instead of fixing it.

FUCKING BRAVO NIANTIC HAHAHAHAHA

Are the bots still working though?

>6.9 IV

Blastoise
41.737083287,-87.6940503471

FUCKING END IT ALL SENPAI

>reddit spent money on this

>Pokesniper posting garbage mons like grimer, dewgong, and farfetch'd

Can someone pls spoonfeed me the discord link for high IV mons? I don't want to try and find it in the archive

So, what happened with Pokevision? Was it just cease and desist or did they ban accounts? Does the py script still work?

cease and desist

is anyone else having trouble downloading the lastest release of Necrobot 0.5 at github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/releases/tag/v0.5.0 ??

i click on the Latest release button and nothing happens

>Niantic is acting like this is a kickstarter

Haha holy shit they're gonna take the money and run

Works on my machine. ;)

I like grimer...

I'm too scared to download any of this new shit because of that coup attempt. Also no new features for me so I'm still running version 0.3.3 with pogolocation feeder.

And I like Jigglypuff, doesn't mean they should be popping up with great frequency on the rare pokemon sniping tracker

grimers are rare af

I did it guys!

I created the optimal gym defender and attacker.

radar didn't break, they removed it entirely, made people think it stuck at 3 paws. now that first kids are made that the tracker doesn't work they removed it so new kids would be ignorant to there being a tracker at all. of course they removed the paws even from their ads and shit.

>using pokesniper2 with googe login
[ ] Good idea?
[ ] Bad idea?

>read the thread faggot
all instances of "refund" with no google support site links, its a continuous loop of ;
asking for refund>get directed to Niantic>Niantics unmonitored email

33.845685, -118.067685. Snorlax IV: 98.8787982329142

Go get it fucks, Zen Heatbutt and Solarbeam.

>everyone keeps saying not to use pokeadvisor
>3 of my bots are in the leaderboards

yall niggers just fucking dumb

Honestly outside of the footsteps it was a really good, well-rounded update that catered specifically to complaints everyone voiced about the game (again, EXCEPT the 3-step shit).

They nerfed Vaporeon
They made it a scroll-free experience to hit the transfer button.
Favorited pokemon can't be accidentally transferred.
Game runs more smoothly.
Servers have been stable.

Which makes me think that they really, REALLY can't do something about the 3-step thing for some reason that they don't want to talk about. And their removal is them saying "seriously guys this is gonna have to go away for a bit don't hold your breath." Maybe something legal has to be sorted out with it for some vague GPS-tracking law? Maybe they HAD to cut something and don't want to admit it? Maybe they're all literally autistic and cracking under pressure?

Anyway it doesn't really affect botting so whatever desu

also they added stupid shit like a message popping up to let you know the POKEMON BROKE FREE, made curveballs curve twice as hard, removed exp bonuses from nice/great/excellent throws, and killed the instant point-blank shotgun throw you could use to catch trash faster.

Hey Veeky Forums, how does these IVs work? I keep hearing about them but I can't find out where they are in the game.

I have like a dozen of those.

Bad idea to use any of these with your personal google logins instead of ptc accounts made in 20s with temporary emails.

Thanks man. How'd you find this location? Is there a discord?

>new shit because of that coup attempt

What happened? Necrobot is shit now?

>418CP
T-th-thanks anyways user.

[x]Best idea

what's a good temp maker? I want to multibox scanning and having 9 ptc would be good.

No idea some shit happened and there are now pokemobbot which took control of original necrobot discord channel and necrobot.

This. You take care of business on business days.
If they don't do anything by 5PM on monday, then bitch.

W-well sorrry.
Necrobot discord, yeah.
Weird, mine had like 2500 CP

They also
>Let you recustomize your character
>more options
>Put in dumb warnings for retards against trespassing and danger

Literally all dumb shit reddit asked for but they did it

As per usual the attention craving fags at reddit stirred up bullshit drama and started infighting about the direction the bot was going and essentially stole it from Necro to start doing what THEY wanted.

I told you guys once Necro started doing anything the hivemind didn't like they would slit his throat.

R8 my Pinsirs.

why does that bulge keep getting bigger and bigger every thread?

GODFUCKINGDAMN

Does Necro have his own bot now or did he just say fuck it and quit?

also I though reddit banned any discussion on bots/spoofing and scanners.

Just the game giving me shit RNG I guess. might be worth the dust to make it decent.

Why does it keep using Ultraballs when i have set the config to use ultra balls on CP > 1500 and catch chance under >5% ????

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Necro still have his bot but since reddit abandoned him they'll no longer be doing all his work for him. They're working on their new bot PokeMobBot which is essentially the same thing as Necro but it's supported and will see new updates/progress.

Mine was 2500cp. Thanks senpai

>tfw want to collect Vileplumes
>But a dirty walker
>Only one over 90%

Which idiot at Niantic thought it would be a good idea to hide the transfer button under an extra button? Why not just make that three line button the transfer button from the begin with? The only other thing it hides is the favorite button and that one already exists at the top as a hollowed out star.

>Maybe something legal has to be sorted out with it for some vague GPS-tracking law?
They track people fine in Ingress.

>Maybe they HAD to cut something and don't want to admit it?
It's most likely what's keeping the servers stable. Because they don't know how to code it without fucking everything else.

>Maybe they're all literally autistic and cracking under pressure?
They're hungry jews wanting more shekels and can't be fucked to fix anything decent.

>the fucks who know jackshit about coding and started this fuckery

Necro just updated tard.

So are we using Necro or the redditbot now?

Will Necro still get updated?

>Bad idea to use any of these with your personal google logins instead of ptc accounts
Because you might get banned or because the account data might get stolen? Are the devs of pokesniper sneaky jews?

So continue using it? I'm not twisting your arm.

Necrobot was the redditbot. Necro will still update but he's out in the cold. Besides, even if he comes up with a great new feature, reddit will just take that shit without delay.

>mfw dead game
lmao

You never know when someone makes something for free. You should at least keep autoupdates etc. off so there can't be any surprises of malicious code.

So do you know Necro from somewhere or how you know that he can code and those other faggots can't?

It's heavily influenced by donations

Some coder should crash this plane hard and make that gym fighting bot. Where is this person who wants to see things burn? Necrobot etc. faggots are too pussy and they say that they don't want to make it.

Guys, any other places with varied pokemon spawns like central park and santa monica? i've farmed the shit out of those already

He can code, but he got complacent. He might actually make faster progress now that all of the cooks are out of his kitchen to do speak.

The other people can code too, and they might make faster progress now that they're not beholden to Necro.

Overall it's better for everyone that people collaborate but not work directly with one another.

This game really can't die unless Niantic closes doors.
The Pokemon fanbase is so huge and has so many normies that will eat all of the shit that Niantic dumps on their plates for this game to every truly die.
Even if it ever changes from the state it is in right now, the wave of dumb normies will always keep it afloat.

has anyone tried using PocketMobBot 1.0.1?

github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/releases/tag/v1.0.1

is it better than necrobot?

Fucking this. Normies walk around town because the want to "Catch 'em all"™

Dude from last thread, I'll check it out when I get time.

does tokyo or somewhere get varied spawns over there? i wanna put a bot there

tried to play legit yesterday, visited nearby city
only the map loaded
no pokemon
no stops
spinning pokeball in corner for 4 hours

You could get a farfetch'd but otherwise it wouldn't be that much different.

Can't we ride this out just a while longer, though? Watching this trainwreck in slow motion has been the most fascinating thing.
I mean yeah, I definitely agree that if you want to irreparably destroy this game's purpose and enjoyment, that's the last nail in the coffin. But five more minutes? Please?

Seems to have less functions than Necrobot.

>93▶
>File: SoAJUCk.gif (650 KB, 499x699)
>has anyone tried using PocketMobBot 1.0.1?
>github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/releases/tag/v1.0.1
>is it better than necrobot?
just get 1.0 it's perfect familiapatchi

Went to some big ass park in Brazos Texas with my dad so he could take pics of birds. Didn't show anything on the scanner before hand, but when I got there it was off a lake and it had a nice Dratini spawn, and magikarp and a ton of onix. I'd have stayed longer cuz the park is huge but it was hot and I was wearing the wrong shoes for a big walk

>google literally apologizing for niantic

LM AO

No. It's time to put this suffering puppy out of its misery.

Do you work for Niantic? Your response is almost as big of a clusterfuck as Ingress

sauce?

GET REKT NORMIES

when the game cant find your location, and when theres no pokemon nearby, are you softbanned?

No, you're softbanned when all pokemon flee after 1 ball and you don't get items from spinners

its already happening

I live on a university campus and there is a phenomenon going on right now where all of the gyms (around 9 of them) are being kept neutral at all times of the day

the instant someone puts anything in one it gets take down by some invisable force that just leaves the gym neutral

blue/red/yellow
team doesn't matter
you put something in any gym on campus and it gets taken out almost instantly

someone has an army of bots set up guarding all the gyms and keeping them clean
its kinda beautiful but also very frustrating at the same time

>implying bots can take gyms

he doesn't take them
they just battle them until the gym is empty

Ftfy
DragonWrath

very nice.

Salsa my man

Is even any of these bot dev cucks making one? Last time I asked few of them and they said they would never do that because it would ruin the game. Seems like they are just a bunch of pathetic fags.

That's not botting, it's probably just a spoofer with no life.

Bots can't battle, either.

and multiple accounts
and 24 hours of free time for almost going on 4 days now

if it is a spoofer its more than one guy and probably more like 4-5 guys doing it all in a coordinated effort

the whole situation screams bot

If they haven't already by then, normies will be checked out the moment they start adding in gen 3. Gen 2 is an edge case where people may let it slide, but no further than that.

I mean, it's entirely possible that *someone* out there has written a gym battle bot and isn't sharing, but coder egos being what they are, they'd have a hard time keeping their mouth shut about it. A team of spoofers sounds more likely.