PlayStation Vita General 2705 - More At TGS Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>World of Final Fantasy clips introduce four Mirages
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-clips-intro

>SaGa: Scarlet Grace news due around TGS 2016
gematsu.com/2016/08/saga-scarlet-grace-news-du

>Mutant Mudds: Super Challenge – Launch Trailer
youtu.be/ukSUqKt7KB4

>Atelier Firis details
gematsu.com/2016/07/atelier-firis-details-angriff

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/31/the-drop-new-playstation-games

>Fate/EXTELLA Gets New Commercial Focusing on Saber vs Saber
youtu.be/O_SjWf--y4A

>GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst Gameplay Trailer
youtu.be/wgZ8Y7djtQc

>Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls New Character Introductions
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/30/superdimension-neptune

>Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs coming to Europe on October 21
gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-coming-eur

>Demon Gaze II opening movie
youtu.be/0wQXYy6Zjo4

>Simple simulation RPG Adventure Story of the Good Old Days announced
gematsu.com/2016/07/simple-simulation-rpg-adven

>Sengoku Otome: Legend Battle third trailer
youtu.be/NI_6K3W02XQ

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

anthe.studio/bubblestudio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only Jannu can protect Vitagen now!

Remember to post a Jannu a day to keep the bad guys away.

Shiren is literally an RPGmaker game lol

SaGa Scarlet Grace does not actually exist.

Post your physical vita collection!

Fifth for America

Do you have a script for this or something?

Not hating, but holy fuck you are on top of new threads.

ION VERT AND JANNU ALL VOTED FOR HOMEBREW ALLOWED IN VITAGEN

Just a quick reminder, I've decided to back out on holding a vote through psn. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers with my plan.

He is the Impregnant Rorona guy. He knows his way around here

There's no easy way back. Each tower before you beat all three serves as a checkpoint. If you keep going up now you need to check the hermits shop everytime you go up there. If he doesn't have an escape scroll, leave the items you care about in storage and whether the mountain in hopes that you find one.

If you need money for another points card, there's also a 10 floor at a time dungeon you can do right now and that's a smooth easy way to do bite sized amounts of floors and still accumulate items.

In fact. Do that dungeon.

In other news. This guy is death. He takes my abilities like a champ. If you ever do this dungeon. Run away from this guy.

linking to my post in case any shiren players can give an idiot some tips

Less ruffled feathers, more became a laughing stock, but good choice nonetheless.

Don't worry, it'll all sort itself out after a few more threads.

What are your favorite themes, vitagen?
I really like the toro theme, and was glad we got it in the US, and free for a while.
I bought the ps4 theme before they made them a bundle. i wonder if i had waited the ps4 one would have been free for me.

I also like using the neptunia theme focusing on the candidates for the Uni backgrounds, but the "chibi" theme has the cuter and better icons.

its a shame we didnt get the corpse party theme but from a video i saw i dont remember it looking very great anyways

Good night, user. Have sweet dreams.

ooh. in the dungeon center? a 10 floor dungeon sounds like EXACTLY what i need. thanks!!

I like the persona 4 dancing all night theme alot because of the music and dark blue. Been wanting the oreshika theme but im not sure which song it plays

why even make this post? theres no point to this.
it was already a pointless vote anyways but limiting it to psn friends just makes it even less valid.

>more became a laughing stock
T-thanks for stopping me
Night

I really wanted to get a theme but I don't even know which ones play music and that's kind of important to me.

Good night, vitagen. It is almost 3 AM

i like that cute pic

Im glad i have the Digimon themes. it feels cool having themes that I know cant be obtained anymore. they feel special.

You have a nice collection, user. Are you getting S;G 0?

please mail me your physical escha and logy. express shipping is preferred. thank you

And I'll take your physical Ar No Surge Plus origato

Is $106 a good price for a vita if it includes charger and what not and is in good condition?

So he just switched waifu like that? What a faggot. You can't even impregnate Jannu.

yes. youll need to buy a decent memory card though

I've always been fond of the four seasons theme, it was free yet it was one of the better ones I've encountered.
I assumed that anyone that was here for long enough would have put their names on the list but it was a mistake. I only made the reminder in case anyone still thought the vote was on, sorry but I won't talk any more about it because I'm this close to using the keyboard as a pillow.

Meh.

Depends on the exact condition, how much it's been used, what memory card you're getting, and if it's an old one or a slim and if you care about that

106 isn't bad, but if it were me I'd just shell out a few more for a new one.

No begging, user! You had your choice while it was still available and you didn't get it!

Define "good condition". You could get a brand new for a few more euros though(it comes with a memory card)

How the heck did you figure out all of that?

The impregnate posting was years ago, there is no thing that connected my Jannu posting to impregnating posting.

Yep. Just waiting if they have a LE coming for that.

Are those already out of print? I remember they were available for the longest time.

I still use the microfiber cloth for my Vita, I can't do that.

Not particularly unless it comes with a decent memory card.

Used consoles should only be bought for 80% the price if they're in Mint condition with minimal use, or at 50% the price if they're actually "used".

Grab the free ones. for some reason youll have to search for the tearaway one, it wont show up in the theme list.
The generic free ones all have custom music, so does the tearaway theme.
but the big bummer is the uncharted theme has default music. i really wanted nates song in the background.

The playstation anniversary theme is fucking awsome because the music has the start up sounds for various playstation systems worked in. and heres a wallpaper to use with it.

Not that user but;
I know because you admitted it yourself a time ago and probably forgot about it

>The impregnate posting was years ago, there is no thing that connected my Jannu posting to impregnating posting.
Apart from your extreme dedication to being first.

Not him but you stick out like a sore thumb user.

I remember you said it yourself a few days/weeks back. We were asking about what happened to the Impregnant Rorona guy and you said you were still alive and in transition to Jannu Impregnation.
I'm just glad you're still with us, user.

You're the man, user

Post your best generic wallpapers and lockscreens.

I always see people posts wallpapers with specific characters and games.

Well shit that makes a LOT more sense.

Yeah, I totally see it now.

Glad to see you're still with us impregnate Rorona user.

>no wants to play games online with me but want to pirate games
it sucks I hate vitagen why do I come here anymore

I use the default lockscreen and wallpaper

hug all emmas

I'm taking a break now, but thanks for shilling Trillion vitagen.
I really like it so far

That Toro theme is great, I used it before I got these Sophie themes. Just a shame these doesn't have any custom music, Gust has so much awesome music that they should be able to lend one for the themes.

I just love how Kurisu's hair looks in the VN and specially on the OLED.

>zippers
gaudiest shit you can possibility do to your vita

Have one of the first lock screens I saved back in 2012.

>cheating on the mother of your children
Disgusting

>patapon theme never

>impregnate Rorona

I FOUND YOU
(´・ω・`)

Glad you liked it, user. Just remember:

Faust > Levia > the others
Also, I vote Zeabolos as best Compile Heart MC by a huge margin.

What game would you like to play, user. Mind you I'm still knee deep in Shiren.

Good to hear, user

Ok, there it is. good to get it out of the way.

By generic, do you mean not associated with any sort of game or series or IP?

>knee deep in shiren
i want to be balls deep in okon. koharu is acceptable also.

Truth. It's magical.

>best Compile Heart MC
No complaints there

>Koharu is acceptable also
What's the difference?

Pretty much. though something with anie girls or whatever is fine as long as theyre not specific existing characters from something.
for example, im pretty sure this catgirl is just a BLADE drawing.
Its also transparent.

Have you guys checked this out yet? Online custom bubble editor, you can use it to make custom themes for games.

anthe.studio/bubblestudio/

I'm gonna try my hand at one for Fate/Extra and Black Rock Shooter. It's surprising at how fast the scene is developing within a few days.

Yeah Zeabolos seems like a good character. I really hate self insert tier boy characters like takt from Omega quintet. I always thought they should just keep the entire cast female at that point. But zeab actually has a personality

Glad to see you never left, you Dorafsexual

Do all of you use folder bubbles for your games? Since I got a 16GB card my homescreens are starting to become crowded

Yeah I'm not too much of a fan of Takt. I don't "hate" him I guess but I certainly think at that point he might as well not be in the game. There's such a thing as being too indifferent.

Also why in gods name would this scroll exist. I can just imagine the horror of being sucked into the night and a monster house spawns around me

I got something

Make it yourself

yeah, they're not as pretty to look at but they're effective.

Omega quintet has boys? Good thing I didnt buy it

because MONSTER HOUSE!!

Yeah, I like to keep this thing under 3 screens since it will become a little too much otherwise.

Why

Please explain /vitagen/,
Why is everyone freaking out about vita homebrew discussion in a Vita general? It's not like people are going to ask hbg stuff, all that talk will remain there at /hbg/. Vitagen isn't gonna die anytime soon, so why is everyone overreacting over a minor change, beside the more people means the more members there will be to this community. It's all about sharing this comfy general with people of the same interest.

I never played shiren but tell me about monster house anons

Might have been better off having nothing than that. Enjoy getting cucked.

Anyone who likes handhelds should stand firmly against piracy.

You can only leave if you impregnate all of them
There is also shitty disco music playing

Literally everyone ignore this poster.

There hasn't been a single spat in this thread, even with the custom theme post.

Let's keep it comfy.

>More people who are from /v/ and don't remotely care about shit except free games
yeah that's not a positive.

Not one of the guys playing shiren but monster houses are when you enter a room and suddenly it's flooded with a shit ton of monsters. It can get ugly fast.
Will do Chief.

You know that feeling when you buy a new car and you're afraid you're going to pull out of the law and crash it immediately? I have 7 floors left and that's what I'm feeling right now

Roger

Fie's so lovely.

Good luck friend.
Don't get 2spooked

Dont be like me in persona 3
> beeezing through floors
> one final floor to climb
> find stairs
> decide to go back and have one last fight
> die first turn because I had the wrong persona out

I've been in vitagen for awhile, and I gather it comes from two fears

One, if the scene takes off and piracy becomes ubiquitous like the PSP days, localizations may start to slow down
Two, it's going to bring a lot of newfags from /v/ to the general who tend to act very hostile to Veeky Forums posters in general.

Honestly, while I do enjoy my weeb games as much as anyone here, being able to play emulators on the goo only adds to my backlog. I welcome it as long as it's quite a while before piracy becomes a thing.

Okay, I understand your point of view.
I'm asking a simple question, as comfy as possible.
Where is your source that they are all from /v/?
Always been

Anyone playing Shiren know what a Destiny Bridge is? I found one that leads from Tower of Future to Tower of Past. Can they lead anywhere you've been before?

Delivering flowers = whoring herself off

FF7fags taught me this.

Because that's because where people who want it hacked come from. Yes people here who can't afford it will also want it hacked but they don't act like cunts about it. Most people coming in will. They always fucking do. Look at the 3ds thread that's essentially what you want this place to become.

Why?

Because by not supporting game developers on handheld it drives them to mobile gaming

Anyone try out pic related? How is it compared to Dusk/Dawn? I had fun with those, but they kinda bored me after a while, and the atmosphere and story was pretty lacking.

Best to just ignore him user. You're losing your comfy.

Which coldsteel character did you enjoy using in the field the most?

And now comes the bullshit. The stupid fearrabbits that suck everybody in the room to it, ghosts that level each other up in walls, and I swear I seem to be running into an awfully large number of trip and unequip traps. I might not make it

>anywhere you've been before
Don't think so. AFAIK They are only intermediates that link two towers.