You go outside and see this being done to your Porsche. What do you do?

You go outside and see this being done to your Porsche. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertrtg.com/store/pc/HK91-G3-GREEN-WIDE-HANDGUARD-p2154.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*unzips .45*

>Ukraine
Pull out my pushka and unload on those cyka.

Insurance will cover it

Call insurance and start ordering parts for autocross.

smashed windows?
>replace with lexan

no license plate?
>weight reduction bro

slashed tires?
>time for hoosiers

Allahu Akbar

>Call the police
>get gun
>execute dindoo

ultimate pussies

Pull out my gun because I'm a fucking American

pathetic jelly faggots

I'd probably stab as many of them as I could

Eh insurance will cover it. No reason to risk my life shooting angry poor people. If it was just 3 or 4 I'd definitely defend my property though.

join in and pretend it isn't my car

then go home and cry

Thank them for letting my insurance replace it with brand new parts

>go for gun holstered under your jacket
>pull out a layer of your fat instead

fucking americucks

Kill them and then summon Paul's ghost to take care of them in the afterlife.

Flip a coin:

Heads: I draw 45 and kill some faggots

Tails: Get police involved so i can get some names. Then I call insurance have them take care of it. Then after everything is taking care of, call my boys have them kidnapp the faggots, they are never seen again.

Either way laughs will be had and rounds hitting fags. You don't have 911 money and not know people. Well at least thats my case.

*appeers behind you and slices you in halve with my katana*
nothing personnel kid

>>pull out a layer of your fat instead
hahahahaha

being this butt hurt at amerifrees

Video tape it and then have the insurance company take care of it. Its a car and Im not going to get my ass kicked by a bunch of heathons to defend it.

Wonder how i got a Porsche

Then probably video tape it so i can get the insurance money from it, then get my important stuff out of my house and leave before they go full ape and destroy that too

kek, im 6'9 though

check out my 1911

kek

I like that grip though. My favorite is the costanzagrip. It even ended up in an evidence bag.

Your barrel is broken bruh

>quietly record this happening for as long as I can without them realizing I am the owner
>after the hooligans leave the scene, call the police and have a report filed, contact insurance
>have car towed home or to body shop

Let's face it, if you're wealthy enough to be driving a new 911 turbo, you probably wouldn't want any confrontation with these people. Why would you want to risk being hospitalized, crippled, or even dead when you're rich?

>slap them unconscious with my dick
>do a triple backflip into my Veyron
>cuddle with your mom while she is elbow deep in my asshole
>drive 500mph on the autobahn in reverse while i ejaculate oil drums worth on every car i pass

I would probably be pretty excited that I now own a Porsche

>being poor and jelly

GUN
U
N

USA
S
A

Be glad that I CC a G19 and carry 2 spares.
>Draw
>Dump on the tards who can't into respecting property rights
>Sue the ever-living shit out of them and/or their families for the damages to my car
>Now has 2 porsches

what's the story behind this?

Grab my shotgun and shoot at their feet then call insurance company

What the hell is going on here?

What did that 911 do to them that made them all this angry?

Oh bother

>Polymer lower
>stock green furniture

5/10 at least its a battle rifle.

Be glad that I carry a M45 and four spares and proceed to do the exact same.

Salty poorfags.

can't imagine it would happen in the U.S., unless Black Lives Matter strike again.

Just watch them do it and record it. I own a Porsche, I'm far above "defending my property" as if this were the 1800s. I will see to it that they are found and charged justly, then drive my sedan until the insurance check comes through for another Porsche.

Don't care I wouldn't buy a Porsche anyways.

Sure I would love to shoot them.

But I rather see them enslaved, and forced to work to pay back the damage they have done to my car. I rather see them humiliated.

>found and charged justly
lol good luck. My dad got rear-ended in a hit and run by a redguard in a mini van last year. He got the tag and description and called the cops. After repeatedly calling them for the next several weeks it was revealed that they know who he is, where he lives and everything but refuse to do anything about it. Quote, 'We sent an officer to the residence, but no one will answer when he knocks'. So that's it. They just give up and he had to go through insurance to get anything done. His insurance company was able to determine the other guys insurance company somehow (believe it or not he actually did have insurance) and made them pay up.

i post some shit about cocking my firearm, then say words like "property", "defending", and other words that i think make me sound grown-up, but in fact make me sound like an insecure manchild with zero perspective, thumping my chest into the echo chamber

eurocuck detected

I'd probably just let them smash it until it's totalled. I'd rather have a new car than a repaired one.

that looks crooked.

I wait until they lose interest and begin walking away, get in said porsche and proceed to run them over, repeatedly reversing and going forward over them until they're hopefully paralyzed for life.

Alternatively, i chill and then after they're done, offer a money reward for info.
Once the police have got all the info and the insurance company is done, i put $50k each on their heads with a $10k bonus for each closely related family member also cleansed.

I've thought about getting rails and an optic for it, but part of the main reason I wanted the rifle was from playing video games, which always uses the green polymer. I want a wide handguard, but fuck paying 150 bucks for a handguard.

> yurokuks not knowing anything about guns
lol

probably nothing

it's just a car, not worth getting hurt or hurting anyone over

>Let's face it, if you're wealthy enough to be driving a new 911 turbo, you probably wouldn't want any confrontation with these people. Why would you want to risk being hospitalized, crippled, or even dead when you're rich?

I would fight for principle because that is also an essential part of what made america great. People just don't fight for principles anymore as you yourself have pointed out is your own attitude.

The other advantage of being rich is that I can influence both the prosecutor and judge to provide maximum sentence. In my state, what he has in his hands is already classed as a weapon, and since he is brandishing it, I am legally able to shoot him in defense of my property. In public, what I cannot do is shoot him in the back although I would get away with it because rich people do in my state (proven multiple times). If on my private property, I can shoot him in the back if he is inside my home (precedent allows). I would claim excitement caused my last shot to hit him in the back whereupon I stopped shooting.

Perpetrators make the outlandish lies about needing to break into your car. Sometimes threats work too and I remember with great anger when my grandfather dropped all charges when the perps and friends reminded him that they knew where he lived. Even back then, as young and small as I was, I had enough fire to be the one that caught the perp burglaring my grandfather's car parked right in front of his house in daylight. Small like a badger but filled with the fight of a bear in that body. Back then it was principle too that I saw being trampled by criminals forcing victims to not press charges. In retrospect, I guess I was lucky I wasn't stabbed or beaten by a crowbar that time. But that's why I have a CCW permit.

The only problem is from BLM (black lives matter) activists as they try to file racism charges and thus use federal money and publicity and anonymous vandalism to wear you down.

>not killing criminal scum

embrace the shame and guilt and join in

absolutely nothing. if i have that car then i absolutely have insurance.

Call the cops, start filming with cell phone, call insurance.

>all these people having revenge fantasies

top kek

Job cuts, peasants got mad, broke a corporates car.

Same story hear, had some fat slob try to fight me while I was driving, 5months later and nothings been done.

>implying stock green ain't the fucking best
Bundeswehr feelios

>P938
>1911
must be a /k/rap joke

Did nobody notice that it's coppers and army reservists attacking this car?

Nigger it's Ukraine, eastern block army gear is literally dime a dozen there.

And police jackets with insignia is too?

What's the story behind this?

stop living in a third world country

Of course.

Being this ignorant of Browning recoil operated single-action design.

>consider drawing ccw
>decide to not risk my life for a new car that insurance can repair/replace because there's too many dindus and I might not be able to kill them all before they're on top of me

not worth killing for a car
probably just take their kneecaps off

>join in and pretend it isn't my car

top kek

Thank them and contemplate why I own a porche

>unzips penis

That's not a 1911, it says sig sauer on the slide you doofer

Let's be real, if you own a porsche, you can afford a couple more. Also you deserve what you get

This. Laugh, call a cab and go do whatever I want while those poorfags tire themselves out with their impotent rage.

I thank them for saving my life and then use the insurance money to buy a car with the engine in the location.

>Ask myself why I bought a Porsche

It was during the Maidan protests in 2014, the Porsche belonged to a corrupt politician working for Yanukovych.

Are we gonna have a problem? I thought there was a problem.

>be yuro
>go outside to go to work
>find kebabs destroying my car
>shid.webm
>police state consficated all of my assualt spoons
>call 911 and give my adress
>take garbage bin and throw at kebabs
>police beat and arrest me like im Rodney because i was being a racist and denying cultural enrichment
>kebabs awarded my house, car and wife as consolation
>rot in prison for being a white male
>such is lyfe

The only problem here is that slide gap

A repaint will never be as good as factory paint senpai.

robertrtg.com/store/pc/HK91-G3-GREEN-WIDE-HANDGUARD-p2154.htm
This one's half of what you said, I think you should go for it

I really fucking hate those things...Just feel awful in the hand.

Pic and filename related.

Good enough to slaughter the Hun for two world wars, good enough to slaughter dindus.

he's right though. It's dumb to fuck with someone's really expensive car because odds are not in your favor.

They most likely do know someone and will be pissed you fucked their shit up.

Imagine being a dumb cunt and kicking in a drug lord's car.

I mean, what do you realistically expect to do? They've already beat the shit out of the thing. You just file an insurance claim on it at this point.

Yeah, you can pretend to be a badass and pull our your gun (which I have many of myself), but what are you going to do? Yell, "OOGA BOOGA!" with it? Dumb. You might just give them a reason to come back. If they come back, then maybe it's time to lay down some extra-judicial law.

Underrated post

fucking niggers. its always blacks doing this shit

I would shoot them, flat out. I'm an upper middle class Caucasian male living in TEXAS. Castle law here extends to my vehicle, and I'm legally allowed to blow someone's fucking ribcage apart if I believe they are trying to make off with stolen property, and I could easily convince the court of that being the reason I shot them.

Laugh at the dumb nigger trying to inflict damage to a car with a lightweight wooden log. Yeah youll dent the sheet metal but not much else.

The dumbass with the baseball bat doesnt know how to swing it either. All in, pretty painful watching how little damage they do with all that effort.

That's definitely how it works m8

all the ones with visible flesh appear to be white

They can sand the entire vehicle and repaint it to factory standards. Color might be different, but who the fuck cares?

Stupid. Not worth shooting someone over a vehicle, even if you're justified by the letter of the law. Of course this is different if they're trespassing or otherwise threatening your safety.

>live on balkan
>cigo and sandnigs beating up my lada niva
>beat the cigo with steel pipe and break the sandnigs legs
>woman calls police
>police arrives
>they start beating them as well
>the nice police officer helps my carry them into the woods
>go to nearest oštarija
>buy the officer a beer, žganje and borovnice
such is slav life

I wouldn't do anything to confront them and risk being beaten or killed. I'd just film them committing the crime as the .webm shows. Then i would stalk them from reasonable distance so they wouldn't notice me. After a few miles they would eventually feel comfortable to take off their masks. I'd then take pictures of their faces and submit all my evidence to the local Police Department. Surely i can't be the only person that does shit like this, right?

I did it during the 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot. It's very easy to blend into the crowd and follow someone without them knowing. To this day a few people have no clue that i caused them to get arrested/convicted for vandalizing a Jeep.

I know it's silly, but it makes me feel like Jason Bourne. Oh, and I'm sure the vehicle owner definitely appreciates it too.

maybe next time he won't buy a shitty car : ^)

>please don't explode in my hands

>Rhodesia intensifies

>open carry rifle
for what purpose?