mediafire.com/?o7d7idptorv0dcq
mediafire.com/download/a2fycftuvm2rysa/Gutted_Ships_-_v0.1b_Hylotl.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
youtube.com/watch?v=NcRIYbRvLwM
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729432903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for why are you all so horny.

you should let everyone sate themselves on your body

I wish i was a cute robot girl so i wouldn't have to deal with this fucking allergy. I'm sneezing every ~20 seconds, my nose hurts and my eyes are itching.

I'm not.

post/rate ships

nth for I want to hold hands with Leadhead

Oh hey I have a crew member that looks just like that!

nth for part 5, almost over

Is there a mod that fixes this yet

Or lets tailors allow them to wear your helmet

5th for scouting dangerous jungles with random qts that wanted to join your crew.

>Humans are boring
>Hylotls are lithe bitch boys
>Apex are hairy and not in the good way
>Novakids are gas and probably don't even have dicks
>Avians have cloaca
>Glitch probably have weird dicks
>Floran will eat you and are pussy plants
Someone needs to make a mod race that is husbando material. All the guys in this game are effete and wimpy, probably because it's designed by a bunch of tumblrettes and strong men trigger them.
I just want a big bara husbando god dammit.

There is a mod that allows you to change the hats in the workshop, I forgot the name though. Just look for crew or followers

Wtf i hate Chucklefish right now.

>Finally get enough solarium to make my universalist's gear
>Didn't realize that it uses my current clothes to do it
>Close crafting window
>See this

l-lewd

>"Dancing" is just changing poses
How fucking awful and lazy.

Novakids could probably make themselves dicks.
They seem like they'd be malleable.

>that crab that's just like "fuck this im out"

Madtulip's custom ships. Who uses this mod and has tips or good ships to share?

>Bored with my race
>Thinking about starting over with a different one
>Don't wanna lose all my stuff

what should I do

Put stuff in a chest on a planet, write down the coords so you can get your chests later

Which server are most people on?
I'd like to make a nice place for all of you anons

I'm all for this change
I'm also a fag, so

>implying you don't want the slippery fish dick

Drop all your old shit off on your new character's starter planet.

no

But I have like 4 lockers full of bujllshit

Universe stays in between characters. Take all your supplies and gear and put them on a planet, and write down coords. Then have new character go to that planet and pick up the gear.

Is that Geese Hyloward?

This Samurai I was supposed to kill surrendered and offered to join my crew. Not sure what he offers, but I'm not sure if I should terminate one of my existing crew members. Maybe he could be the first recruited once I find 2 more upgrade modules.

Sad. I miss my gun-ship, but server is fun
Glad. and the game is comfy, new characters don't feel like a chore (except on Survival)

>that stacked qt by the teleporter

Then use multiple chests, duh

I'm proud of this bridge but I didn't get very far with the top bits
the 'earth's finest' mod on the workshop includes helmets in crew uniforms, among other things

Thanks, I'll look into it!

I want only the best for my Hylotl babes.

no what

Can any drawfriends draw me?

I don't want malleable, I want big hard manly muscle.

Not muscular enough for me, plus he'd probably make weird frog sounds when he came. Fat, slimy, salty fish-dick is lewd though.

He's an outlaw. They're like soldiers, but I feel like they prefer melee a bit more. Otherwise they're identical other than black clothes rather than red.

A new journey begins.

Are there any mods that make gauntlets not suck ass?

Why would anyone want to draw a nu male hipster?

So is he a good tank for someone who fights ranged?

I think she was a Colonist's friend I saved.

but it'sss not horny, user.

You can make them surrender? Holy shit

They both provide combat support, but they scale to whatever planet you're on. They're actually pretty tough.

Compare that to the others who are much weaker, and the chemists who don't attack at all iirc.

>Finally get bird tits as a crew member
>the second I get back to the ship she's rubbing against me having hearts
>SAIL says she's looking for true love
>five minutes later he says she's holding a grudge
>Come after doing some floran quests for a flollower
>see this

TIME_TO_OIL_UP.JPG

serious question: do you think this was a conscious choice (aka, SJW fucking things up) or a simple mistake (somehow using the male body instead of the female one on female models)?

some of them do, and some when you put your weapons away switch to a better weapon and spawn an entire fucking gang.

I took my chemist and medic down to the planet before and both of them shot their guns.

It just kind of happen when I continuously fired them with pellets and bullets. There was a pop up that said they surrender and to hoist my weapons.

Probably somehow, both.

Those leaves would probably flare when you thrust in, but they look soft enough for it not to be painful.

What is this? Are they changing the bust size of the NPCs in nightly?

Conscious. All of them even nude has had a breast reduction.

Well time to grind for those on my t6 colony.

What kind of popup? Like a speech bubble, or a dialog window with a button to close it or what? Something I might miss if I damage them too fast?

Tfw I want drawfriends to draw my character but I already have art of my character and feel it wouldn't be fair for me to have 2 arts when other people have none so I never ask.

Angry. Had i still all my guns i would find the one responsible for this heresy

Right now I'm a human, what should I be on my next Character? I can't decide between Glitch, Novakid, and fish man

>thrust in
No user, I want to play with that plant in a different way

I feel so fucking messed up

Looks intentional, that they were changed.
I'm getting sick of females complaining about big breasts while also complaining that games don't let them represent "girls" properly.

The removal of the breast slider in Xenoblade X means that girls with smaller breasts weren't able to make a character that represents themselves, as the female character had breasts larger than the first NPC you meet.

nigga that's live

See dumbass. I fight shit with capture pods.

Be a harried, depressed fish salaryman who has lost all enjoyment of life.

Sad. I know the feeling
Jealous. Leadhead got two amazing pieces

It was a speech bubble so the chances of you missing it is very likely.

Yea, last time i checked ash wasn't a bearded hipster faggot. He was just a regular faggot.

To give an update on this, it seems that only partially submerged/submerged flags cause the issue so far.

I'll just lurk around aimlessly I guess.

How do you get protection from toxic planets? Radioactive EPP is doing jack shit

kek

I guess I didn't notice since the coconut bra really makes the boobs pop

Although normal NPCs still look a little busty

Because of acid rain and that stuff you need to stock up on antidotes and healing items

good luck!

I did a thing.

Removed most of the interior walls from the interior of the Hylotl ship so you aren't limited to the predefined rooms and hallways.

Probably not a good idea to install this in an active game since most of the floors will disappear from your ship. The original floors between the Teleporter and the Pilot's chair are untouched besides the hole in the floor the vanilla game already does, so I guess you could pack everything up and store it over there, but storing off ship would be 100% safe.

mediafire.com/?o7d7idptorv0dcq

>Want to try being a Glitch
>Afraid of giving up my humanity

I think there's an EPP plugin that helps with poison damage, that might be worth it if you don't mind unslotting something or just having a separate EPP for toxic worlds

Probably why I haven't noticed it then.

mediafire.com/download/a2fycftuvm2rysa/Gutted_Ships_-_v0.1b_Hylotl.zip

Wait, shit, I already fucked up. I updated a TINY thing.

No, I am not taking damage, I got the radioactive debuff, here and in jungle biomes but I am carrying the EPP. It didn't happen with my other character last time I visited a radioactive star

Just do it, man. Glitch are like JFK.
youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo

Got FU since then? It fucks a lot of things.

Yep, that's probably it. I also installed the Frackin' EPP Fix by some user...

>I also installed the Frackin' EPP Fix by some user...
Probably why you aren't actually taking damage.

...Ears...

>want to join in the sexy shenanigans
>cant get game to work
why this.

Maybe i can write some gay floran fapfic in the meantime?

It's a Fennec Fox

Finally got my ship upgraded and this is now officially the furthest I've ever gotten in this game but is it possible to craft platforms that match the ship or am I stuck with wooden ones?

But still, the debuff is extremely annoying, as everything one-shots me.
I guess I am not moving my base anywhere cool soon :/

Silver platforms might look similar, but you'd probably be looking for one of the other ones.
I had some Cobblestone ones, but they didn't look right for my Hylotl ship.

>first mission
>haven't played Starbound in awhile
>abandoned space station hmmm
>youtube.com/watch?v=NcRIYbRvLwM

Very spooky feels, too bad the bad guys look like chewed bubble gum and ejaculate on you ruining the atmosphere

please do

Just use Tungsten Platforms

how get challenge door on ship

Dude nice base tho.

Mine is still on a lush planet and a bit spread out though my colony is on a scorched planet.

I recruited that Hylotl samurai. How is that for some diversity, aye?

Where does that door lead to and you can collect them?

procedurally generated weapons were a mistake

>procedural generation was a mistake
ftfy

I wish I knew how to mod, I'd do a total rehaul of how weapons work. Instead of retarded looking and retarded stat guns I'd make it a lot more like Borderlands. What Chucklefuck doesn't seem to understand is that Borderlands did have random guns, but there was a method to it. Bandit guns had high ROF, low damage, big clips, and looked like shit and were edgy. Jakobs were high damage, high accuracy, usually single-shot, and had a western look and feel to them. For Starbound it's just a mish mash of colors and awful looking guns designed by kids with horrible names. You should be able to look at a gun's name and manufacturer and be able to assume something about it rather than "here's this retarded looking machinepistol called Sinnermatic Shootytooty"

By cheating.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729432903
Only via mods, and it goes to random challenge rooms.

Haven't been too keen on using Tungsten blocks due to not having much Tungsten around spare. But the portal being infinite usage on my ship, infinite Pixels to buy them.