/mhg/ Monster Hunter General

Danger Pickle Edition!

pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MHFU, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpAU8ydYUrs
youtube.com/watch?v=DZiq1aJeFCU
youtu.be/KNEEqUQMyrU?t=39m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for if you don't know how to make a thread, don't make one.

I want to BE Meowstress!

please post charm farming room

SEEEE YAAAAAAA

nice try OP of the other thread truly you've defended your thread

Come up annoying deviant monsters

HR6 Turns
32-7191-3791-5108

Reposting from old thread

So what exactly does the skill Hero Shield do? It says negates minor enemy attacks, does that mean attacks from small monsters, or light attacks from bigger monsters? Or both?

how about

A velocidrome
but its constantly surrounded by whatever effect comes out of smoke bombs

it means it'll ignore chip damage.
only the smallest chip damage though, like the kutku stepping on you, or a prey biting you.

Remobra tackles are still big enough to not be ignored, making the skill shit

What if they ported webm related

>Nerscylla isn't in Generations

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate introduced really great monsters desu

All original monsters were all pretty damn good.

Refute that statement.

whatever Astalos
A hornless Astalos that can't charge, since it lost its retard-horn it can now move faster.

NO
STOP

>monster randomly goes to sleep
>everyone holding their dicks doing nothing for 10+ seconds
>GS, so I figure they want me to level 3 charge
>after hunt, ask if me waking was what they wanted
>X has left the hub
>Y has left the hub
>Z has left the hub

notsureiffiuckedup.jpg

So, the archer set is truly the best for full aerial hbg pellet meme, yeah?
Vault and attack up S, seems slightly better than snowbaron, unless you need the evade dist.
Archer looks better than snowbaron imo, though. Wish snowbaron was just recolored lagombi.

don't worry, I'm not gonna go online with it, ever. I just heard it's pretty fun/suprisingly good

thats fucking hilarious

What do the "village" skills do?

>All original monsters were all pretty damn good.

>Refute that statement.

Kecha Wacha

New deviant leaked
"Fuckyou Velocidrome"

the absolute madmen

Seltas queen is the best monster introduced in 4u, too bad they didn't link the heavens mount theme to the seltas queen. EVEN THOUGH THEY NAMED THE SONG AFTER HER.

>Ancient Heavy Armor ~ Seltas Queen
>plays for any monster at heavens mount that doesn't have it's own theme

He's better than blango/conga, by far.

All of the monkeys are literal shit.

>Seltas Queen best 4U mon
>Not Nerscylla
Step it up, sempai

Nercy is the best 4U monster c'mon dude

I got the exploding Gypceros as well

At least Frontier is self-aware of how ridiculous it is

nerscylla is shit
-t. arachnophobe

I always liked the fact that it stretched out gycepheros skin over its back like a patchwork coat though

Seltas Queen always felt odd to me
like a biological version of that merging VS from LP2
youtube.com/watch?v=zpAU8ydYUrs

>Shrouded nercy
Your point is now invalid.

>swing
>swing
>swing
>dig
>swing
>dig
>dig
>swing

Shrouded Nerscylla wears Khezu hide

>Dinodingo and Razerâ„¢ let you fix their shit design through breaks

I completely forgot it did that but that makes me love it even more.
-t. Arachne x Darling shipper

UnlockedTurn
62-3844-7699-5109
Gunners welcome

>dude with middle easter name
>takes forever to get ready
>stays at base camp for 4 minutes straight
>think hes afk
>suddenly a fucking flurry of explosions and his character teleporting around at sonic speed with a charge axe for about a full minute

Thank you ahkmed

This, shrouded nerscylla was fucking awfully designed afk central: the monster. Regular nerscylla was great and totally should've come back, but no thank you to spiderman 2 swinging on nothing and digging for 3 years.

Can't you just cheat the money in if you have a hacked 3DS? If you're gonna bother doing an exploit for money, you might as well just cheat it in.

Man, screw Seltas Queen, the fucker's hard to read this time for some reason. My first triple cart was against this stupid combining Train Bug dammit.

How do I fight her again? I just can't seem to do well.

Tearing her clothes apart is the truly good part.

heavy hits on the legs
constant trip train
its like fighting the crabs

Yes, gses or hammers are the wake ups with a charge

>take pierce gun
>sit still
>shoot it in the face
>flinch lock it to death

Come on dude, it's ez

Mid-tier monsters like Serutasu Sr. can't have their own themes.

Well YOU can't have YOUR own theme!

>Wow I sure hope a new atk talisman drops so I can replace this Rare1 atk+2 1slot piece of junk
>Mashing A through rewards
>See an atk charm but it's already in the box before I see the stats
>Go back to the house
>Check it out
>Rare 3 atk+2 1slot

The crabs are easy, they just kinda circle around till they're dead. This chick's like the bus from Speed, only the bus eventually stops and doesn't have a mecha fusion option.

I have literally no cash to afford ammo.

I want to big wet adult kiss with daimyo hermitaur a cute

fight savage pickle for first time
get 2 talons from 2 shiny drops
carve 2 gems
2 gems in rewards
niiice

Wow, the other thread is cancer.

where da charm farms @

I don't need people to assign me a theme when I can sing it on my own.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZiq1aJeFCU

Seltas queen either does nothing and gets its shut packed in, or it becomes one of the most annoying and frustrating fights in the series. Its all luck

Is Monster Hunter Orage any good

>no mecha fusion option
>monster is known for making bizarre train noises
I beg to differ

it's by the same guy who made fairy tail

The manga? Pretty good, I didnt mind it. Its not long so may as well give it a read.

But I wanted to be meowstress... ;-;

is that good or bad

>A rampaging Bulldrome in the area also needs to be taken out.

>Marshlands
>Zone 4 to 5 trigger is gigantic and covers apparent playable area on minimap

3rd monster I can't carve because of this shit
fuck you capcom

So how do you unlock the Chaos Archbrigandine set for crafting? Need it for a Bow set but it's nowhere to be found. Kiranico isn't helpful because I have all the parts but don't see it.

Out of the Frying Pan is a miserable quest.

Hermitaur R is also OOO

It's extremely easy while it's not manly combining, but as soon as Seltas uses the power of the spiral it goes into overdrive.
I both hate and love this monster.

No, I meant the bus doesn't have a mecha fusion option.

I would love for an easter egg monster like a bus though, like Combat of Dinosaurs/Dragons and it's Phonebooth and firetrucks.

5 or 6/10.

ive been using a hammer, will probably switch to aerial so I'll either stay hammer or use ig
a GS, and a CB
where do I actually get frogs at? kiranico says misty peaks area 6 but i couldnt find them

plessy's hipchecks aren't even that bad anymore but that fucking tail spin has almost no tell and does shit tons of damage

I love the Glasses Kut-Ku and Dev Monkeys

I unlocked at 54 am I a carried shitter

I want to spear Meowstress with my lance!

anyone want to farm some silver rath?
feel like making the silver sol set for gunning, at least until esurient R.

The rocks where you get whetstones.

How the fuck am I supposed to get Seregios Talons? I've tried to break the legs like it says on kiranico, but I never seem to be able to break them.

If you didn't solo nakarkos, then yes.

GENTLEMEN wall of text ahead

Let us go into weird, stupid shit territory that is not Frontier or saying FU was difficult for good reasons and think of new types of areas that could be in the next game.

youtu.be/KNEEqUQMyrU?t=39m24s
I was replaying this game called Xardion and this section got me thinking.

We already have dimensional traveling monsters, why not create a monster that's so large, that it buried itself into the planet in an attempt to assimilate and merge with it, which makes this monster the largest threat in the series, since the larger it gets, the more of the planet it makes uninhabitable since it attacks whatever tries to travel or live on it. But how would a giant protect itself from tiny hunters and people not notice it?

Well, the monster is an entire map and on the surface, looks like your average, peaceful grassy area. but anything and everything you think is a harvest node turns into monsters which try to kill you.

>Ore
The clam shaped rock nodes from arctic maps? The crystals are in its mouth and they shoot them at you.

>Mushrooms
They fly up and down in the air and can rain various powders on you, both beneficial: stamina and health. Or harmful: poison, paralyze, and every blight.

>Plants and trees
They all crawl or jump around trying to pin or knock you over.

You could create variations from all the items you can harvest. Plus you could have parts of the scenery and ground just come to life and attack you too.

When you find a hole to go inside the monster and those are areas of the map as well where you fight all sorts of giant parasites, bacteria creatures and various parts and organs of the monster itself. If you hit sensitive spots of the monster, the whole map shakes and shifts similar to how the Wyvern nest areas in 4U could. Heck, if they add back swimming you could have liquid/blood areas you have to swim through and could take one way routes via the arteries/veins of the monster.

Why do people say not to eat for explorer during charm runs? Seems to make then go much faster. We mine 2 out of 3 of the nodes in the secret area then leave and run to area 8 where the reombras are and mine the 3 nodes there. Each hunt takes like less than two minutes then

You're probably just not hitting them right.

If your weapons is too big then it might be hitting something else

res +15 and another shit skill

don't bother

People think the tiny amoint of time you save by not eating makes up for the extra charms with charmer or easy red nodes with explorer.

It doesn't

when in doubt, just shoot with a gun or use precise weapons like a lance (which wont bounce) or SnS/DB

I think when they say legs they mean wings?

>lance
more like carving knife amirite

1 free slot!

When did we have dimension traveling monsters in MH? Last I checked Nargacuga and Blangonga's jumps, while out of this world, are not passing through any dimensional barriers.

It heavily depends on the party

If people are fucking around between runs then you might as well eat I guess

Why do people do charm runs when editing the legitimate charm you need is so easy to do?

> What is White Fatalis
Unless that giant vortex he comes out of is just its pad where it and other online only monsters from the original games crash.

Because not everyone has your bankrupted sense of morality and stole the game and then hacked it to create perfect gear.

user didnt you know?

Its okay to abuse and exploit a bug in the game but if you go out of your way to edit your save youre WRONG

:^)

I guess some don't want to risk getting on the slippery slope

Astalos best new monster.

kek. so true

YES

One is something in the game itself, the other is using external tools to manipulate the game.

I bet you think using aimbot in shooters is a showcase of skill.

These are hilarious. Got anymore?

user no need to justify it. You're obviously right and theres nothing wrong with abusing a bug. Trust me you're much better than those save edit fags :^)

What are these, I must know

would astalos and seregios get along?