Whoa whoa whoa, NO TEST DRIVES, you either buy it or you don't

>Whoa whoa whoa, NO TEST DRIVES, you either buy it or you don't

Who the fuck is stupid enough to fall for this shit?

>letting a complete stranger drive your car
>letting an uninsured stranger drive your car
Nope

If you're in the car, your insurance covers it. Assuming you don't have shit insurance.

>Expecting to ever sell your car

>Yo man price is firm you know I'm sayin', car's got some rear fender rust, I think it's spun a bearing but something is knocking but you know man I know what I got

>tags: trade for MINT s2000, mint 335i, mint 135i, mint e46 m3, etc

>checking everything out to make sure it works and hasn't been fucked by an accident
>"No tire kickers bud"
THATS NOT WHAT TIRE KICKER MEANS "BUD"

Show the cash and you can drive it.
If I get the vibe all you want to do is test drive it, sorry no dice kid. Go ask mommy for the money first.

>showing up with over $5000 in your pocket
hahah in your fucking dreams, we can make the deal at the bank infront of a teller fgt

I understand that, but I also live near a lot of druggies who I wouldn't feel comfortable exchanging money with unless I was in a bank or at the DMV

only needs head gasket, $20 part

>turbo leaking oil, have hose and clamps, haven't gotten around to fixing it, doesn't bother me

>>Whoa whoa whoa, NO TEST DRIVES, you either buy it or you don't
welp that answers my concerns about the car. C YAAAAA, NOT!

>If you're in the car, your insurance covers it. Assuming you don't have shit insurance.
My insurance covers other people driving my primary car provided that I am in the car with them AND they are part of my household. Be careful of the fine print. Not every company has the same fine print. Therefore, if I ride in someone else's car AND I am not the driver, my insurance doesn't cover that driver even if they are from my own household unless I declared them under my insurance policy.

The reason why insurance policies do this is not because they want to be unkind to you (well they are sort of), but because if they allowed something to be unmentioned or undenied, some underinsured motorist in an accident will take advantage of the loophole to sue for profitable purposes in deliberately setup insurance scams.

>Show the cash and you can drive it.

The police in my area specifically asked the local newspaper to publish to not bring cash with you to the deal. They have to deal with too many robberies resulting from online car, cellphone, electronics, and tool deals. The person brings cash or the tool, then the robber or a 3rd party mugger appears and takes away the money or merchandise. Knowing the identity of the seller is not necessarily a protection because 3rd party muggers/robbers coincidentally walking by have been used to create the scam.

bring one of those protection weapons that are banned here in the UK...rooty tooties? fuck I forget what their called.

hmm, thanks for posting. imma go read my policy now

Wont start, only needs a battery

what does tire kicker mean anyway

Someone who pretends they are interested in buying, but doesn't actually want to buy a car and will waste your time with a million questions.

someone who has the fantasies of owning whatever you're selling, will waste your time with a million questions, sometimes literally kick the tires pretending to know what to look for mechanically, then backing out at the last second. Basically what baby boomers do.

>what does tire kicker mean anyway
As that other poster said, it's someone that genuinely has no intent to buy, but is just window shopping, learning about the car with a million questions, and getting free test drives. He might be using that experience to buy that car in the future, but he genuinely is not buying one at this time. You and your car are just a tool to be used and discarded.

In the housing market, the term is "lookie-loos". Those people tour house after house without any real intention to buy. To them, it is just a hobby, nosiness to see what others have in their homes, or window shopping. Real estate agents have tried to weed these out by requiring bank pre-approval financing (letter of credit, letter of qualification, etc) before any home is to be toured and listing names on a "blacklist" so that agents know to require a deposit or other way to discourage or deny servicing such people.

The bank issues a pre-qualification letter after an initial meeting with the bank and presentation of funds, documentation, job verification, and identification. It's a fair bit of trouble to have a CURRENT unexpired AND RECENTLY issued letter of qualification. Lookie-loos don't bother to go thru qualification. Old letters are probably the sign of a lookie-loo.

Is baby boomer hate the new meme? In just this last month I've seen a generation war start online where everything bad is now the fault of baby boomers.

It's all the bitter man children that hate their parents that are posting about boomers sucking. My guess is that man children posters can't wait long enough for their inheritance from boomers.

I know plenty of good people that are in that boomer age range and they are just fine. The problem nowadays seems to be more with spoiled children of boomer parents that have problems getting ahead ecoomically.