Who /automatic master race/ here?

Who /automatic master race/ here?

>don't have to row own gears because not a poorfag/insecure beta male
>right hand free to finger gf, she doesn't have to sit in the backseat and get #BLACKED by jamal
>some automatics even have a manual shift mode, so if you do want to shift the gears yourself your free to do so, and you don't even have to worry about a third pedal

Why would anybody drive an outdated clunkbox in 2016?

Cause your girl blowing my cock while I row through my gears, feels good man

srsly? Are you American or you just don't like driving properly?

nice diesel fiat bro

>this is bait

>i can't drive manual

Have you ever even touched a girl op why would you want to finger one in your car

>wanting to be slower

>biased track times

>butthurt

>literally slower than a V6
top kek

Wasn't that Z06 specifically an automatic? Versus the automated manual in the godmachine?

Yea, and it still lost.

i want to feel umaru's lips wrapped around my cock

That was my point. Slushbox a shit

DELET THIS!!!!!!

Do not delet

hfw cummed inside by me

>right hand free to finger gf

I've done it in a manual. Git gud.

My car doesn't have a backseat, and my name is Jamal. Jamal White

>torque converters and CVT
>not based DCT

Filthy dumb slushbox scum.

The one downside to automatics is not being able to downshift before entering a corner. On corner exit you need to kick down the transmission which is dangerous.

Launching an auto is better, cruising an auto is much better, upshifting an auto is better depending on how slush your gearbox is

A torque converter is a clutch that makes zero mistakes and has perfect launches every time. It's making it do what you want it to that is the issue.

>not owning one of each

I drive an automatic because I don't know how to drive a manual. That being said, I would love to learn, but have nobody to teach me. (I'm hispanic so I don't have a father) ;_;

Where do you live, user?

$200 Craigslist special and an empty parking lot.

Make your dreams a reality, Miguel.

Dammit Veeky Forums, why make threads like this, I want a manual but I also love my autotragic

Yeah fuck manually shifting cars, let's also automate the throttle, braking, steering, choice of route... We will call it the Self-Driving Car.

who here /nofather/?
>can't even change my oil irl but I autistically play car mechanic simulator
>first cars have been autotragic because my mother demanded it be "safe" and usable for the whole family

user
You just
>Jack up car (if necessary)
>Unplug drain, drain, replug
>Take out oil filter
>Put on new Oil filter after giving it an oily rimjob
>fill with oil
>start car, let it idle for 15 seconds
>fill again
ez

>no jacks
>no job in uni
>can't do oil jobs at home b/c condo association
>mom absolutely disapproves of any work and doesn't trust me at all, would rather overpay than have me do anything

>Be 16
>Parents gave big brother 97 Ranger V6 in a manual for first car years back
>Parents in the 80's learned to drive stick in the deep Mississippi country. (Both 5 speeds, Celica Supra for madre, Subaru Brat for padre.)
>"user, you're first car will be manual."
>19 now, dad trains me on manual in my newly bought used Mazda 3 before I leave to college
Country parents certified for best automotive enthusiasts

>automatic LS1

>shits fun as fuck to drive at all times

le stick meme is getting old

Fingered my gf all the time in my 86 z31 and it was manual. Stop being a little bitch faggot.

Fellow /nofather/ here, feel your pain. I'm at the point where I'm honestly just gonna go out and buy the 300zx I want and learn trial by fire. The one person I met who was willing to let me learn on their car totalled it a couple days after I asked.

Speaking of, how daily drivable was that car? How'd it shift?

SAME HERE!!! Why arent you here so we can be bros and learn together to wrench from zero?

Oh, thats right. Because Im in a country in southamerica full of niggers and shit roads.

Whats better? Rowing trough gears or her blowing your gear?

I only experienced one thing

Rice or nice

Automatic still has separate gears even if they are planetary and chosen automatically. Real men drive cars with a single gear and centrifugal clutch. Get on my level faggot.

>centrifugal clutch
SINGLE GEAR DIRECT DRIVE NIGGER. What, does your poorfag engine not have the torque? Is your starter motor incapable of rolling the car forward to start it with its own power? Does it burn out if you used it to start the engine every time you come to a stop? Are you too weak to push start?