/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3108

Grimdark Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

>copy sticky
>add 1 to the thread counter
>change previous thread
>come up with an edition (preferably not 'too lazy to come up with an edition' edition)
>turn off your trip
>put '/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General' in the subject field.

>turn off your trip

Lilly.

Fuck that desu

2nd for listening to the soundtrack at 2am and staring into the abyss.
Also Misha.

I have absolutely zero storage on my external right now, but I can likely find a download at a later point in time.

That and I think I have thje main CG set already...

I was actually just about to, but you went ahead and did it anyway, and I'm not sober enough to do it withouit fucking something up anyway.

YOU HAD ONE JOB ARCINAE

hey arcinae, how are you enjoying 3rei?
Personally I am waiting for the GAR part

Another autistic tripfag that can't get the OP right, boy what a surprise.

>Misha
Fuck yeah!

>not cool
I know. I'm warm for cuddles.

Boy ain't you a ray of sunshine

nth for eternal hana

Ive been loving it, so far. Its going to be interesting when we see GAR awaken.
Ive never really gone out to see an anime movie in theatres, excluding kizumonogatari, but I will for heavens feel, I think

I think I'm going to call it a night.

G'night, doods. See you all tomorrow.

It will probably suck.
How are they gonna give justice to the Superhero, Sparks Liner High and the ending they won't animate?
How are they even going to successfully animate the final fight, given how 'introspective' it is?

Emi was my first, but I connected with Hana more

Good night mang, heres hopin this thread goes better than the last few.

t. Arcinae (im phone posting now, gonna sleep now soon)

"""""""""""introspective""""""""""""""
Fate kaleid liner has to be doing well, its gotten 4 seasons, thats some rare shit in todays tibetan pictograph market. Im holding out for a 5th, but i still want to see how the rest of the season turns out to be before my hopes up.

Have you ever read the chaos theory fic?

t. Arcinae

She really is the best.
I wonder how people would like a waifu-chasing quest with Misha as the MC.

I've always really wanted to see Superhero play out. Heaven's Feel was so much better for Ilya than for Sakura

Night fellow fags

>thats some rare shit in todays tibetan pictograph market

My mind immediately shot towards the new Berserk anime...

Goddamn that shit is... ugh... I don't even...

Night kiwi lad, sleep well. Dream of sticks and butts!

I have not. Hook me up.

Have you played the fate/katawa quests?

Dahnald? Is he in here? Has anyone seen my delegates?

Wrong board, dude.

t. Arcinae

Chaos theory is the "illya route" fanfiction that is one of the best fanfiction ever produced by the fate fags. Its still ongoing over 4 years and last chapter was last month with over 250k words and 33 chapters.

Its really a great read, the theme of it is "one little change can spark a new route", like how heavens feel spiralled out of control from the decision of shirou to walk home sakura, or how ubw changed it all when shirou used a command spell on rin.

Chaos theorys change, is when illya says "youll die if you dont summon it soon, onii chan" in this edition, shirou runs after her and buys her some ice cream.

Berserkee never attacks rin and shirou, they never team up, so shirou has to figure it out without rin. Its really nice and in reading it rn.

Whats fate/katawa?

>new berserk anime
Hey, the new episode was pretty good in my opinion.

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

I will look it up then.

Fate/katawa was a quest that was running on qst. It was a crossover sort of quest, I personally appreciated it a lot.

Hanabro for all eternity.

>33-chapter fanfic of a character I like
>2am
>Exam and work tomorrow
The perfect storm...

Ive grown not only to just "think illya was okay", but in reading this, watching prisma illya, and playing heavens feel, ive become illyas #1 fan.

t. Arcinae

Fate / overwatch?

892 to go

Today's my first day of new schooling since I said fuck it to college about two years ago.

Wish me luck, KSG!

Good luck! I know what it's like to feel that way, but a fresh go at things will be worth it! You've learned, you've grown, you'll rock this shit.

Ayo, been ages since I've been around here, how's everyone doing? Anything much been happening recently?

Nth for a happy Hana!

I thought that was Lilly and now i'm sad.

ksg mansion when

Good news everyone. Two weeks ago my house burned down, destroying all of my crap including my computer. I get to completely play through KS all over again on my new one.

Bad news. The bad ends as well.

Oh shit dude, that's horrible, no one got hurt in the fire I hope? You had it insured and stuff?

It's all good m8. It was a crappy little mobile home, I had no pets, it was insured, and my $800 computer was the most expensive thing in the house. All the sentimental crap from my childhood is still with my parents so didn't lose any of that either. Got $30k from the insurance.

After the shock wore off and I calculated what I had lost, I came to the conclusion that I was ok with this. Got a less crappy apartment now, fully furnished and everything. I feel lucky desu.

reddit af

Celine dion has 3000 shoes!

Holy fuck.

Anyway, enjoy playing both Shizune's bad endings

>Anyway, enjoy playing both Shizune's bad endings

Will do, because Shizune a shit. Hanako is best girl.

I don't see any other shit talk about Waifus here. Do people still do that? Been a very long time since I've been here.

>Hanako
>Best girl

>Tism
>Best girl

People hardly talk about KS so that's probably why.

Good luck mate !!!

>No arms
>Looks like a boy
>In any way best girl
Just jump off of a bridge already.

Seems like people recently accepted that people like different characters actually. There are 3 exceptions however:
-Shizune is shit no matter what
-Your waifu a shit when someone wants to start a riot for shits and giggles
-Misha seems to cause a quiet agreement

Or something, anyway, youre waifu a shit

>No empathy or dedication
>irresponsible slut
>In any way best girl
Just wander into traffic, not that it's difficult

>Or something, anyway, youre waifu a shit

Awful easy to talk shit when you don't state your own waifu.

Bitch you take that back!

Hey all! Is everyone having a good Monday so far?

>he thinks I'm serious

Nope.

>he thinks I'm serious about thinking that he is serious.

Hey there, yeah, pretty chill so far. You?

Lad.

Never. Lily a shit whose behavior struck way too close to home for me. Insisting that you're the far more invested partner in a relationship out of one side of your mouth while the other is saying that it doesn't matter enough to hold on to fucking hurts.

Yeah it's fine here. Just going to be having a lazy day

Sucks dude

Oh wow. But don't you think taking your anger out on fictional characters is a little much?
I take it you got the neutral/bad end at first?
At least you have loved someone

Just about to get started. Get to drive 500 miles today. Tomorrow will be better.

No, her good end.
That just made it hurt more, to see a similar situation have a happy ending instead of what happened.
I'm not really angry, I just rose to the banter of 'I don't see any shit talk about waifus'.
And, I guess. It was nice.

Sometimes the bantz get too real.

Oh, why all the driving?

As stupid as it sounds, i try to remember this "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". If there's one thing I've learned in my, admittedly short, life, it is that wondering what could have been is the worst kind of self harm. No good will ever come from it. Just raise your chin, and soldier on that much wiser from your hurting.

I was also shittalking, but you suddenly made it very real.

Going to Topeka, Kansas to help my parents move/visit.

Gonna try and put my Alakazam in the WBC gym while I'm there. Named it PhelpsIsAPhag.

That's the state capital right? I always get confused that it's not Kansas City, which is the capital of mississipi if I'm not mistaken.

Also Godspeed brother, doing great work

This is what happens when you banter in the wee hours of the morning about romance

Oh, absolutely. I don't- well, I won't say I don't regret anything, but those whole few years of my life were absolutely an object lesson in that sort of positive thinking. Honestly it was for the best. And like you said, the good times will always stay good. I'm far past it, but there's always material one can dredge up if they go looking in the past.

>1 post in 45 minutes.
Step it up guys, i was only gone for a little while

1 minute pastmidnightly misha appreciation post

C'mon dude, you were doing so well a few days ago

I think he's alright man, he's just been so good, that he needed a break.

Had to redo a lot because I forgot to save the edit file like a retard...
Added some details and will redo the coloring too

LEWD!

Yeah, it just sucks to see him late when he was on a 2 day hot streak.

You poor soul.
The coloured one exists without layers if that's needed.

Shading a single layer thingy with already some coloring on it never en up looking good
I had to redo it, but now the biggest part is done anyway!

>2 day hot streak
Yeah man, he's been really good lately, I was wondering if he was using a bot to post, but seeing this one today, I can say he probably isn't.
Some kinky shit man.

Good morning.

t arcinae

Morning man, you doing good?

Morning arc, can't you just put your trip in on mobile?

Some more kink will be added later

>more
Can't wait man.

>cant you put your trip on mobile?
As soon as this app lets me :(

/vn/ is making fun of us again

Can you not just use a web browser, it let's me put in mine on Safari

Anyway, you doing okay?

Relax man, we can just circle jerk in here, where they can't touch us.

Phoneposters don't deserve to trip.

Hey man, some people gotta do shit while they post.

You dont deserve life desu. I figured out, after months.

Like a retard, and all.

Looks great, though the panties part looks like a pizza cone a bit.

Ain't you a cheerful guy

He's never cheerful. If hes not arguing with someone, hes saying 'x is off topix git out of my thread'

Please, I'd never say that. The KSG is for everyone.

It's just, you know, another guy to filter.

Not that user, but thay was a good joke by you.

Same. Browser is fine for me. Browser does everything else fine for me and I'd get an add-on if I really wanted the extra stuff.
Still find it annoying though.

I dont like filtering people in generals, feel like it makes the thread very tiny, and discussion is slowed if you just hit
>filter trips

>tfw still have clover
Is anything better man, or should I stick with clover?