Your next car that you can't afford yet

Your next car that you can't afford yet.

>Image related. Saving up them breadcrumbs.

Does it come in black? Yes. Yes it do.

Need it. Want to DD it.
I heard rumors about a new S2000 in 2017 or something like that. Is it true?

Who knows, now that the type is coming back (hasn't been in north America since 97) maybe Honda is getting more serious. They must see the obvious demand that the s2k is getting.

>pic related
it will be possible if I get the job I'm currently trying to get. That or I'll keep my current car, and get a S Chassis drift missle

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.3T H
Nissan 370Z Track
Nissan Z35
Toyota 86
Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi

Can't decide.

Almost 60 grand is crazy expensive. But I'm still determined to make this my next ride.

I'm just going to finish building this S54, turbo it, and drop it into my e46 325Ci. I don't want another car honestly

Why don't you get a platinum? Get a truck that shows you spent 60k

saw one of these in real life the other day and it looked amazing

I'd get a V6 and maybe just throw a centrifugal on it in the future

Of those I'd really only recommend the 86, 370z or Challenger. Really depends whether you want muh handling, a good mix of power and handling or some power and comfy.

I want to DD one of these forever.

Commence the bullying.

Hi there. Probably not... If you want a roadster the miata is looking good this year.
I believe it is confirmed that usa will be getting civic type r in 2017, highly doubt a new s2000 will be on the market anytime soon. Assuming thats where you live.
Toyota keeps teasing a new supra while failing to deliver.
Also s2000s appear to be pricey atm, bought mine recently.

>not the rf

It's not exciting, but with the way by body is... I don't need exciting. I need something I can get in and be comfy for the whole ride.

I'll be able to afford it in about a month once I finalize a contract with Hapag-Lloyd.

A few more months... just a few more

At least get an Ecoboost Jesus fuck

Next year

On that note, some day soon one of these big fuckers is coming home with me.
Six point Two Liters and Eight Gears of STEEL.
Ohhhhhh Yeah.

God damn I'm high as hell. Here's the pic.

I've wanted one since I was a kid. Buying one as soon as I graduate dental school.

I'm actually thinking of cutting out the 370 and Challenger. The 370Z wasn't bad but just felt... weird. Challenger was boring.

Next year is looking pretty promising

>tfw saving sheckles and have time until they're legal to import

Either Genesis is going to "feel" worse than the Z and we're not really sure what's happening with the Z35 right now.

Wait are we talking new or used? Used Toybarus are pretty cheap right now since they depreciate harder than a woman's sexual value

Have 370z now, saving for RC F

They are just fun as all hell, depending if I get my old pay back Ill get it next year or a GTR in 3.

I got $10k to put down and will finance the rest ~$30k.

Fuck it.

Ford F-150 King Ranch.

Comfy af interior for long rides, able to haul my boats and bring friends/family.

It's gonna be fucking expensive, but personally worth it.

only 2 grand on craigslist
f m l f a m

370z always feels weird because of its aesthetics.

is it just me or are those wheels too big, it looks like an off road car

As an owner, it's a bit odd at first but the looks really grow on you after a while

Still deciding
>MR2 (either an 80's supercharged or a 90's turbo)
>Foxbody
>SN95 Mustang
>Neon SRT-4
>NA Miata
>300ZX z32 TT
>Mazdaspeed3
>2012 Focus ST
>RX-8 with an I6 swap
>Volkswagen R32
>3000GT VR4
>Pontiac GTO (rebadged H/C version)
>Chevy SS
>Pontiac G8 GT
>Integra GS-R sedan with a type r conversion
>sileighty
>240SX
>Mugen Civic
>BMW 335i

And much more

north americans never had a civic type r, unless you meant the integra type r

why buy it if you can't touge in it

Practice.
You can take a truck through a touge, you can touge anything

boosted v6 would be faster though don't be a fucking retard

You can get an Ecoboost up to 400bhp with a tune and larger intercooler, cheaper than boosting a fucking V6

If you boost a V6 you can probably just buy a V8

I wouldn't say it's exactly what I want for personal use, but I need a new truck for my business. However this year has been a bit slow so can't justify a $60k purchase.

>Boosting a V6 instead of just buying a V8
Is there some sort of logic on a higher plane of existence that I'm not understanding behind this

sounds like you have no idea what the fuck you actually want

If I can sell my x-type for 4,000 I'll get a loan for 6-7k and go buy an XK-8. Ike this. If I get one I'll never have the heart to sell it desu.

It's actually really easy to touge a truck if you turn the nannies off.

There's very little weight on the rear axle, so it slips free very easily. And since there's a lot of weight up front, it's usually fairly easy to control.

In addition, that High Country has an LT1 in it. 420 Horsepower, 460 Ft/lbs of Torque. And that's before I get my hands under the hood. That thing weighs almost 3 tons, and it'll do a 0-60 run in 5.4 seconds. That's insanity.

if i'm buying a new car, it's not going to be some 2 seater roadster. it's going to be a nuclear powered car that flies

i can afford it (on finance)
but the 2016 package i want cant be found anywhere around here and the 2017 changes remove the ability to buy the 051A package and 3.55 diff with the V6 hardtop because ford are cunts

im not getting a v8 because canadia prices are retarded and our money is garbage

also i did a testdrive and ecoboost is a shit

supercharged mustang gt's for 40k at some ohio dealership

When people buy the V6 it's so pathetic. You're literally only buying for the looks. At least get an Ecoboost with the performance pack so you get 4 pot front brakes and decent suspension. A tune and intercooler and you're at a consistent 320 WHP and 380 torque. The V6 is at MAYBE 260 WHP and that's lolnotorque.

Probably will be able to safely finance it when it's out, however
Gotta save those pennies

I love my Scat Pack. It's supremely comfy.

v6 is probably going to be the most reliable, if the owners can afford the $1k water pump replacements when it needs replacing

If I could afford it I'd just buy a less rusty diesel version of what I've got now

on that i would have to pay +25% exchange rate
then when i get at the border i would have to pay 15% sales tax... im fucked

>buy a perf pack ecoboost
>pay almost the same price as a base GT
>pay a shitload more than a v6
>apply tune
>disregard warranty

i dont know if you pretend to be dense or its in your genes
A V6 is a pretty good daily drive and you get similar mileage to a ecoboost, also insurance wont fuck you like a V8 or a Turbo car

My next Veeky Forums purchase is a 1987 iroc z28 from my uncle

5 more months if all goes well

quit being a 3rd world dwelling canadian then you cuck

996 turbo or viper gts, still a few years out, but looks like it will happen sooner than I thought.

Sure if you keep it past 100000 miles, then you have a point. Otherwise, you don't.

A base perf back Ecoboost isn't near a base GT price, there's still a $5k difference. Between a EBPP and V6 is only $3k. Nice try guy.

The insurance company doesn't care, both the Eco and V6 are the economy versions, only the V8 really gets up there in insurance. Also, if the $200 or so difference every 6 months in insurance between the different trims is what makes up your mind on this car, you can't fucking afford it. Any of them.

It's just too damn tall. Especially the belt line.

I currently own an 86. Dream of buying a tesla 3 for winters.

You're completely correct, I like so many things man.
It's ridiculous.
I need to get rich so I can have shit taste in peace

what's wrong with keeping it past 100k miles? some people want a convertible that outlasts any fucking german piece of shit, and that's what the v6 is for, people who want a convertible and a car that isn't a piece of shit german car that has the roof get stuck because they're junk

I'm after a 240z, but even if I could afford one I've nowhere to put it.

The club has 17" wheels, the sport is the only one with 16" wheels

The sport is the only one without a shitty touchscreen instead of a proper dash.

go ahead and nix the SRT-4, the Mazdaspeed and RX-8, the VR4, the VW R32, the integra (not as quick as you think), and the SN95 because the SN95 is gay and the rest aren't great for a variety of reasons.

If you're buying this car to keep it past 100k miles, you're definitely not the target audience. Especially if you're going to buy and keep a car for 5+ years and not save up for another year to just get a V8 if reliability is your main concern. That new Coyote is more reliable than the Cyclone.

the target audience can't even afford to buy a brand new car. this is for dumb soldiers who blow all their money, and baby boomers

I'm also after a 240z, but the 240z market is just as bad as the 240sx market but with more rust.

Even worse when you're in a shit country like UK, impossible to get Zs over here and all S chassis I've seen have been shit.

that's why i mentioned the insurance point earlier. the v6 is priced for the people who actually can't afford the car, convince themselves through a 84 month payment plan that they can.

my nigs

They're out here in the US east coast but it's slim pickings for reasonable money.

Gonna be hunting for a while to find a good one

barf.jpg

or baby boomers who want a convertible but don't need a v8

I mean I've seen a couple around £10k in Holland and places, but I don't really want a LHD model... Maybe Japanese import is the way to go.

here its:
V6 with 051A and 3.55 - 34K
Eco with PP - 39k

and thats not even geting in the retarded eco premium territory

>paying 34k for a v6 mustang

Jesus Fuck just wait a year or two for a used one. I don't care about your exchange rate or anything, that's stupid.

Thinking about doing an insurance fraud on my pos civic and put a down payment on a t5 c30

i wouldnt pay near 40k for a damn 4 cylinder mustang either
especially one that feels like a disappointment when you floor it until the damn turbo spools.
Also that sounds like shit even with the fake noise from the speakers.
V6 is a cheaper alternative with better sound and a proper daily driver.

Currently halfway to buying a white 350z, will probably do some suspension mods and exhaust, then I'll start saving for a 240z project car.

its faster than the older v8's

B R E H S

Also considering one of these if the price is right

Gonna test drive when it comes out this summer, hopefully will buy it around Christmas time if I like it.

>Carbon fiber engine cover
This is the auto equivalent of "gaming LEDs" on computers

I'm not looking for specifically the fastest cars man, these are cars that I like aesthetically and driving wise.

an rx7 fd or a c5 corvette

i just need to stop spending money on my s13 240sx and 300zx z32

Fuck I wish I could afford one

Or you could just be not a fucking dumbass and just get a V8

On second thought, spend a fuckton of money on a V6 and get mediocre results, go right ahead

>mediocre results

BTFO!!!

>I'm with you man
>no idea what cool shit I want as a toy

JK/U/Rubicon
LJ Rubicon
H3T Alpha
Megacab 6.7
6-speed 6.7
2016 Tacoma
05-12 six-speed Tacoma
5th gen Camaro
C5 Z06
RCSB '16 GMC
4wd E-Series
F-450 6.4
2wd 5.9
2wd 6.4
Lightning
Tundra TRD
Golf R
STi
SRT300/Magnum
M5
CCSB 6.0
Fiat 500 Abarth

or one of about 20 different motorcycles I want

VE SV6 Wagon

Owned nothing but Toyotas and Subaru's, want a chubby smooth wagon for comfy drives but still looks gr8.

Honestly, when they announced this car, I was so stoked. But at the time $35,000 seemed like a lot...and it still does =[..

but for me, I hope to one day get me a Mastretta MXT baby.
$58,000

S2000s are such beautiful cars though. Aren't they cheap now? look in the $10,000 and above area?

Yea mang.

doesnt really make sense but I just want one

i need a Cappuccino so bad

RHD...is this Japanese?

As soon as I get my full licence I'm getting dat mark 4 nigga