Out with the old, and in with the new!

Out with the old, and in with the new!

Unfortunately at 89 miles on the odo I'm already hearing the damn throw out bearing squeal, which after doing some research seems to be a fairly common problem :(

Boyracer detected

Take to dealer fool

That's the plan.

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE FUNNY MEME I POSTED AM I COOL YET

I've read a few stories about people going to the dealerships with this issue and them saying it's just a normal break-in thing and to let it go and see if it goes away, then the bearing goes bad down the line and they don't cover it because they claim it's caused by poor operation on the owner's part.

Youre gonna do flaps, right?

DEMAND A TT-RS! ACCEPT NOTHING LESSER THAN A TT-RS

since I'm not sure what you mean by flaps the answer is probably no

It probably is.
I know a 30 year old man child who has ruined the clutch in his last two new cars and blamed the dealer for it.

I hope you leased it because Subarus have garbage, unreliable engines.

Mud flaps.

tell your man child friend to buy a hyundai next time. their clutches are indestructible

Nah, too small. Hell, the prelude was already too small... and a TT is even smaller

>555
Don't worry he'll have RALLYARMOR and a bike rack in no time.

They do last the longest...never seen one with a bike rack tho

I've had the same clutch in my prelude for i think around 90k miles, and the two cars I had before that I never had to replace the clutch in. So it's not an issue of bad driving (in my case at least), especially not since it's happening on a car that doesn't even have 100 miles on it.

I can't speak for others, but from the things I've read it's a fault with the bearing and not the drivers considering how many of them go out and how few miles people have on their cars when it happens.

wow wtf happened there

Out with the hand ported 200 hp four cylinder technical marvel of it's time

In with the rehashed bloated vape mouthed impossible to work on garbage

A semi is what happened :( 8k in vehicle damage and one shoulder surgery, everything is fine.

>out with the shit, in with the poop!

>shoulder surgery
>everything is fine
I don't believe you.

what are you? gay?

Its back to where it was pre-wreck.

Yes.

The old prelude will probably outlast that piece of shit

ok

>japanese
>reliable

The WRX is a nice car dude. Lots of sour grapes ITT.

Is this your first turbo car? first awd? do you like it?

You'd be the first surgery story I've ever heard of being successful.

No, it's actually in really really bad shape. The stupid fiber reinforced cylinder sleeves chew up piston rings which results in blowing a quart of oil out the tailpipe about every tank of gas or so. Pretty every bushing on the car is trashed so it feels like driving a rickety go-kart, and it's pretty much a magnet for people hitting the car while it's parked, it's happened like 4 times now and there's barely a straight body panel on it.

tl;dr - it would take more effort to fix it up than the car is worth

I've only had it for a day so I'm not making any judgements yet

It's a Subaru problem and has been for the last decade. I have 2200 miles on my 16 WRX and the TOB just started making the noise last week. It only does it when I first start it up in the morning. I'm going to wait for it to get a bit worse before I take it in.

Coulda had a V8, faggot.

No that's ok, I'm comfortable with the size of my cock.