>bmw
>performance

>Ford
>not GOAT

>Ford
>FWD
>performance
BMW a shit too

Daily reminder that bmw simply cannot compete.

>gm
>able to compete

top kek

I never really browse o but what's the point of these memes
Are those second differences? Ho cxares if it is 3 seconds slower around the track at best
I thought at first these were all trolls with shoped numbers like in this one

Get the fuck out summerfag. These are real lap times. They aren't shopped.

>summer
>he doesn't know

summerfags gtfo

Honestly I am surprised that the 650i land boat performs so well

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself
I'm done wit u

>projecting this hard

This is shitposters shitposting as usual

This is the figure 8, not on a real track, 75% of the time you are just cornering really hard. I bet they were both in second gear for most of it

on a track where the cars go full power the bmw would smash

>154 mph

>still drives

>gm product
>on a track
>moving, hood down, no apparent signs of overheating
H O W
O
W

[citation needed]

>The Motor Trend Figure Eight ā€” our signature testing procedure ā€” provides for a unique handling analysis. Run on the outside of two 200-ft diameter circles, the test essentially makes for a portable road course. It throws test subjects into handling extremes; in a given run, a car travels from full-throttle acceleration to full braking and then must transition into a constant-radius turn.

>Out of the test come three scores: Time, average g-force, and lateral acceleration. The first is the fastest lap time from a given set of runs. The second number represents the combined average gā€™s the vehicle creates from acceleration, braking, and cornering forces. The lateral acceleration, also measured in g-force, is the more traditional road holding measurement you would expect from a skidpad. These three numbers, when compared, provide a stronger picture of a given vehicles handling characteristics.

>I'm retarded: The post.

>superior German engineering

you should add the Audi 4.2 V8 for keks

I forget this is a meme board

exactly, its not a good representation of speed

>doesn't provide proof the bmw would "smash" the focus around a track
>gets mad when nobody believes him

so if it's not a good representation of speed, would you agree it is a good representation of handling?
because if that's the case, a Mustang turns better than an M4 and a Focus turns almost as well as a 650i GC

Why would I take time away from shitposting in other threads to do a quick google? do it yourself.
>mad
memes never make me mad

yes. thats where the americans cant turn meme is dispelled.

Burden of proof is on you. You claimed it was faster.