What unlikely cars are you weirdly obsessed with?

what unlikely cars are you weirdly obsessed with?
for me it's VIP style full-size sedans from the mid 90's to early 2000's.

Shit looks gay asf yo

>Mercedes
>VIP
Pick one
That shit is junk

i know
and i think stance is retarded
but there's something about low and long sedans that gets my dick hard

That's what I want to do to my Laurel

fucking hell i love laurels

Riced out shitboxes.

Do it.

e38's 10/10

Is the number of stancecucks on Veeky Forums rising?

I told Veeky Forums to spam the fuck out of those with spiderman images before they spreaded like wildfire

but they didn't listen

they never do

I found some 19" CR-Kai's I want to put on it but I don't want to spend too much money because the car was $700

what's wrong with a lowered car on low offset wheels? there's no loss of handling or driveability with any of the cars posted.

It's just newfags thinking that to be in the cool you have to hate "stance."

>no suspension travel
>stiff af springs
>no drivability lost ¿¿¿

stancecuck detected

>I don't want to spend too much money because the car was $700
>$700 for a C35 Laurel
Fucking how?

>stancecuck
Literally summer

spine crushing ride quality is the first thing that comes to mind when I think luxury

stiff springs are good for handling
drivability improved

I got it from a guy that was leaving Japan when I got here, he was in a rush to sell it so I got it that cheap. Apparently that's pretty common here.

Kyoei USA's LS would be GOAT if it wasn't so low.

VIP wasn't started by old men who wanted a comfy ride.

VIP was started by Yakuza nerds who wanted the status of an Executive car but the aggressive look of a modded and tuned suspension.

I like luxury cars too, user.
Maybe we can get together some time~

HOOOOOOO!!! NEW 2011 CHEVROLET CAMARO
MY DAD BOUGHT ME THIS FOR MY GRADUATION!!!
THANKS TO MY MOM FOR CONVINCING HIM! YOU DON'T GOTTA WORRY BOUT YOUR BABY BROMARO NO MORE!

yeah that shit's too low for me
i want fitment, not stance.

are you military? that sounds like a military thing

I want one of these pretty bad

VW Type 3's and old commercial vehicles. Type 3s just seem really ideal as cars to me, and old semi's and vans and the like are just really neat.

Ehh, for a luxury car they are really small and flimsy looking

But I like their aethestic, not from a luxury car perspective just from a japanese aesthetic perspective, and I'm not really fond of honda so that means something.

Yeah, I'm at yokota

any actual LS owners here?

same here, too bad they were FWD. Also the coupe look amazing

>butthurt
literally stancecuck

I love the idea of what it could be but from what Ive seen I would need forza levels of money to mod it, and then there's trying to find a good one.......

Poorfag here, Yes I do

>yokota
do you know this faggot?

Bippugod checkin in

>250 dollars for a cucktable
>"god"

dang he doesn't sell those for the 400

Which one? I think I've seen the one at the back but I haven't seen any of those other cars around here

I wanted to own a warehouse with 100 Corollas but I decided to tone that down a little.

>goes to Veeky Forums
>sees anime
>gets mad about seeing anime on an anime site

>being this envious of a good collection
u mad you don't even have a scroll bar on the side of your smug anime faces folder?

>triggered stancecuck

KEK

imagine how much of a cuck you have to be to pretend being a "very important person" and yet buy a cucktable that only costs 250

like nigger ive spent more on a couple of tequila shots on an actual vip lounge than that

gs300 guy can you just drop your name? I don't really mind you since i'm a L bro but everytime you enter a thread it devolves into >HURRRR STANCE shitposting

the black skyline at the back, hes a poster here and a huge attention whore, you should find his car and key it

he posted here

>pretending to be takumi fujiwara is any better

at least stancecucks don't put people in danger because they think they can just go up the local mountain pass and play anime

i agree with you
post wwii dank shit is dank

Some may call me a kid for liking this car so much, but I need one. They are very rare in Germany now. You can only find n/a imports, which are always overpriced or riced to shit. A turbo, manual, eu supra in good condition will cost over 30000€ here (thanks paul walker..). Not too bad because they never break but before that movie came out they were much cheaper.

jokes on you, i am a drag racing faggot who only races in the strip

>movie car
gross

wagons.
we got old op.

There are two parking garages here on base... I'll see if that car is in one of them

i love the 90's sedans and the VIP style cars
Not a huge fan of stance.

I think I found it, it's pretty dusty like it hasn't moved in a while

I love how every car in that garage is an American JDMs fans dream car. I shoulda joined the marines, I actually fucking thought Alaska would be cool before I got here.

Calling your lowered shitboxes different names such as Stance or VIP is the same as calling faggots homosexuals and gays.

V O L V O
O
L
V
O