Do I buy a 13-14 GT500, upcoming ZL1, or a hellcat?

Do I buy a 13-14 GT500, upcoming ZL1, or a hellcat?
>Inb4 gt350, mark ups are insane
>talk me out of buying a gt500
>about to do it

Or what are some other fun and powerful cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/muscle-cars/3386/we-talked-to-the-ohio-ford-dealer-selling-727-hp-mustangs-for-39995
cdnedge.vinsolutions.com/DealerImages/Website_7846/727_Mustang/CW Performance flyer All.pdf
lebanonford.com/forms/727hp-mustang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It really comes down to personal preference. Even though the bench racers will tell you otherwise, they're all cars with more than enough road capability. I'd probably go for a hellcat personally just for fun but you can't go wrong with any of those options. I personally hate the camaro styling but that's subjective.

What's your budget? Any reason you aren't looking at any foreign cars? Where do you live? Do you need lots of trunk space? Are 4 seats a must? Do they need to be usable back seats? I can give you some more recommendations but need more info first.

dont listen to this fag just buy it

You can't go wrong with any of them. It's personal preference.

I'd honestly just get a new mustang and supercharge it. The new coyote is stronger than the old Trinity motor anyways, and could be had for cheaper (including the blower). Unless you just really want the presence of having a mini-snek.

2016 Mustang Roush stage 3
>haha is that a Roush

wait a couple of years for the next gen GT500. It will be better than any of the others you're considering.

Wait 6 months until the boomers realize they can't sell their rustbuckets and cancel their GT350 orders. Markup is already down to 15k in southern CA, so probably easy to find for 10k elsewhere in the country.

>EcoBoost Coyote

gt350. the internet is an amazing thing. contact dealers until one will give it to you for sticker.

have a little bit of class and get a Roush. How close are you to Ohio?

thedrive.com/muscle-cars/3386/we-talked-to-the-ohio-ford-dealer-selling-727-hp-mustangs-for-39995

GT500

Buy an '11-'12 and put a Whipple/KB on it

GT500
>glorious 5.8 with 662 HP
fuck track driving, this is a street machine. Also an option to consider: Boss 302

why is there always a fag in these threads that says
>hurr wait for this car that isnt out or announced yet to come out itll be better for sure just wait x amount of years

Just wait for the new 2020 mustang pham

What was Veeky Forums's reaction to the 13 Gt 500 when it was unveiled?

That'll be the next Gt 500
A twin turbo coyote likely making over 700 hp

QUADS
Boner for 662 hp

>down to 15k

Are these daily drivers or a second car? The Hellcat challenger/charger and ZL1 have a very smooth ride that makes its much more pleasant to drive and doesn't really egg you on to speed. The GT500 is a bit more raw and to the bone, especially since it's a live axle car. Really I enjoy the ZL1 the most based on personal experience, so I am a bit biased. But really any of those three are great cars and an absolute riot to drive. Drive all three and the you'll know which you like more.

Hellcat always hellcat

>worried about GT350 markup
>I want to buy a Hellcat

lmao

This. The boss is a good option if you want a little less power

Why not get a 670hp 2015 Mustang GT for 40k with Warranty. cdnedge.vinsolutions.com/DealerImages/Website_7846/727_Mustang/CW Performance flyer All.pdf

Why not wait just a bit longer for the car that will hate-fuck all of them?

except all kinds of wrong will happen on the camaro, it has the overheating LT4 and it looks like garbage

The overheating issue was exclusive to the Z06, something about putting oil lines right next to the hot as fuck headers or some shit.

Buy Ford of Lebanon OH's $40k 727HP 2016 mustang special

lebanonford.com/forms/727hp-mustang

Go back to Jalopshit.

>he doesn't want to go fast

the cadillac sedan with the lt4 also overheated

phhh I got the link from being a facebook normie, gonna post it all summer long.