/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Alolamolola Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Alola Forms, Z-Moves, Island Challenges, and EVEN MORE new Pokemon revealed in Sun/Mooon!: youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U
「!」Snack World confirmed for western release: nintendoeverything.com/the-snack-world-confirmed-for-the-west/
「!」Pokemon GO Plus Delayed: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/758194900466671616
「!」Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
「!」NES Classic Edition announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/kWcEsa7r
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiPK4_x2N1I
amazon.com/Yoshis-Woolly-World-Wii-U/dp/B00KWF366S
geek.com/games/ps-vita-has-been-unlocked-opening-the-door-to-homebrew-and-piracy-1664133/
ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Blue-Black-Nintendo-DS-Lite-HandHeld-Console-System-gifts-/251682919370?hash=item3a997893ca:g:XQ4AAOSwcu5UQqVV#shpCntId
youtube.com/watch?v=qCo2rdKxC_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck he gotta be dragon
just cos it has a tail now that means it's a goddamn dragon?
literally any type besides that would have worked, really the only thing that annoys me with this announcement

Dragon tree its a pun bro

ur a pun bro

youtube.com/watch?v=YiPK4_x2N1I

Remember when Nintendo made good games?

no

Nope

no

amazon.com/Yoshis-Woolly-World-Wii-U/dp/B00KWF366S
$31.50 Yoshi

>literally my mother's trump

Everything is Lies

EVERYTHING IS LIESSSSSSSSS

Digimon is shit

You forgot your trip pige

I have XY and ORAS on my 3ds will gamestop give me 4 arceus codes?

>The Pom-Pom Style Oricorio is very friendly toward people, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum. When it dances, its feathers are charged with static electricity. It can attack with these charged feathers, and sometimes it unleashes a powerful electric shock.

oricorio is cute!

i love foreksin-chan!

this

No because you pirated it

I am gor and I like you pige.

theres no way to tell i pirated it

Yes there is. You open the eshop which contains all reciepts.

MADMAN

r8

this is missing a few

>pic
delete this

dragonfruit tree

smoke weed every day

>Gor and pige are into this

mMMM THICKER

Diabetes/10

so what will the picardía of the thread be?

Back in the days of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Silver, I remember that there was some server of some kind that you could attempt to "trade" with. It would never go through but doing so allowed you to check all the EVs and IVs of the pokemon you sent.

Is that thing or something like it still around?

lol i sold my majoras mask for 100 bucks in a bundle with my n64 not too long ago

There's a character in each game that tells you which IVs are perfect/zero
Super training lets you view EVs

if you want to check exact IVs that aren't perfect, websites like serebii have IV calculators where you can insert the pokemon's stats/nature/etc.

>if you want to check exact IVs that aren't perfect, websites like serebii have IV calculators
I know. But those calculators don't really work if my Pokemon already have a bunch of EVs while I don't know how much EVs they actually have.
The only way to use the calculators properly at that point would be to grind the berries to send all the EVs down to 0 and then use the calculators. But I wouldn't really want to do that since it would kick me back to beginning of things.

Years ago. I really do remember there being some nifty online site that you could use that gave you exact values of everything. And all you needed to do was connect to it by doing half a trade. It'd be a real shame if nothing like that exists anymore.

>I know. But those calculators don't really work if my Pokemon already have a bunch of EVs while I don't know how much EVs they actually have.
read
>Super training lets you view EVs

>introduced in the Pokémon X and Y games
Yeah that won't really work.

geek.com/games/ps-vita-has-been-unlocked-opening-the-door-to-homebrew-and-piracy-1664133/

I haven't reminded you in awhile and I feel obligated. Bitcoin just dropped to $61x. This is an amazing buy op. $58x is a strong support. I believe it will be $8xx by October and am heavily invested in now. Listen guys.

The greatest thing about modern Kirby games is the anticipation waiting for how they'll manage to top the previous game.

>How do we follow up on Super Abilities and Magolor?
>With Hypernova and inhaling the final boss's laser and her entire fucking health bar, that's how
>But how do we follow that?
>With mechas and a new Galactic Nova, that's how
>Okay, now what?
>You'll find out.

I'm gonna listen to you and invest some good money, hope I earn something in the end.

Don't panic. Set a date and leave it in till then. Drops or bubbles don't sell. I'd rexxomend at least October.

Is Hana a girl or boy?

Pokemon? Thought that shit died after gen 6

>Gen 1 introduces game, shit gameplay btw
>Gen 2 ok
>Gen 3 ok
>Gen 4 almost kill it
>Gen 5 good sprites and best story?
>Gen 6 kill
>Gen 7 no gyms, no elite 4, new confusing z move shit.

autis(m)

>Pokémon breaks the convention it has had for 20 years
>it's a bad thing
??????

Is this how /vp/ feels about it?

/vp/ isn't THIS retarded

The Alola Vulpix and Sandshrew illustrations are seriously just repaints? That's the laziest thing I've seen so far.

did you even look at them? don't be a fucking retard

You may need to get your eyes checked.

Nice apologist

ok

>liking that shit bear
wow

>liking zelda

My friend told me the NX was a steam machine.

>Rockruff's evolution is a Werewolf

Your friend is correct. Its a steam machine with a controller that can be used for remote play, even on ps4.

eternally gaaaaaaaaay llol

welcome back rusepack

>/nintyg/
>pretty much only pokemon being discussed
As much as I love pokemon, there's a containment board for a reason

uhhh stay btfo my dude nintendo isnt announcing jackshit with their other IPs lately its LITERALLY just pokemon hype carrying their stock this whole summer

Maybe try harder on your Janitor application next time bud.

i want to know

I want to know about the NX too.

ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Blue-Black-Nintendo-DS-Lite-HandHeld-Console-System-gifts-/251682919370?hash=item3a997893ca:g:XQ4AAOSwcu5UQqVV#shpCntId

Is there any better deal on a DS? This is a new DS lite for $70, it ships from china but is marked as "region free."

I already have several 3DS models, so that's not what I want. I would get a DSi/DSiXL, but they cost significantly more.

I was gonna say that it's not possible a DS is that expensive but it looks like they are, couldn't find a better deal.

>guys guys, we need more pokemon, what can we do???

>ICE.... VARIANTS

>GIVE THIS MAN A FUCKING PROMOTION

People are already eating this shit up.

It's literally just a knock off. Anything electronic from China on ebay is 100% counterfeit.

Overall a DSi > DS, but if you need that GBA slot then it's the only way to go. Try checking GameStop.

What reason is there to object? There are tons of new Pokemon. Seems like they wanted to try to add buff Ice types and also keep old monster relevant, so they tried to kill two birds with one stone with form changes.

snow Vulpix is fucking cute

It's basically a lazy reskin. So far the only reskins were the Eevee evos, but I guess Pokemon Co. is going full retard since their monster designer died.

And because they're so easy to reskin you get people like this who seem ok with a lazy reskin.

you have bad opinions gor.

That's not even me.

Should I pay 20 bucks to take a picture with Princess Peach

Is she hot?

Sandslash and Ninetails look pretty jarring when compared to all the other new stuff, I think there really is a certain nuance in designing creatures that was lost in recent generations.

It's her VA and I cant find any full body shots

Adding macros to a type structure in Racket for some reasons fucks up EVERYTHING, don't do it ever.

Why is Snack World even named that? I was disappointed that it wasn't about food characters.

How popular is Kirby? I heard it was a top 5 - maybe even top 4 - Nintendo IP yet no one talks about it much.

>>Why is Snack World even named that? I was disappointed that it wasn't about food characters.
I agree with this 100%

How does Banjo compare to Spyro? I wanna play YL but I've only played Spyro, not a Rare platformer.

I don't think they're comparable, Banjo is the superior 3D Platformer/collectathon

This. Banjo has way tighter controls, imp-my-opinion.

I dunno, I really like the characters in Spyro. They make the games more fun. I know BK has fun characters too, but the voices are a strain on the ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCo2rdKxC_0
pannenkoek's channel is actually quite interesting.

DS' batteries really are long lasting. Mine is only just dying after ten years. I can use it but it goes red within three hours.

Quit shilling your memes.

Also I'm gonna buy Protect Me Knight 2 after seeing that there is an "FM Audio" mode. Wish me luck!

Not that far away from a regular 3DS battery's duration.

i get it.

good nite nintyg

Alola Exeggutor would be 4/5 if I could understand why it's a dragon type.

Dragonfruit tree.