Is this the worst car vlogger on YouTube? This guy is seriously fucking annoying AND retarded

Is this the worst car vlogger on YouTube? This guy is seriously fucking annoying AND retarded.

>gets views mainly because of his shitskin sister who isn't even good looking
>knows literally fuck all about cars
>has no friends and people only talk to him because of his sister
>bought an automatic mustang in Dubai
>his sister drives a fucking Lamborghini but she hates going fast, can't drive and DD it to the grocery store
>speaks with total confusion on what his accent is

Goddamn this guy is annoying. Is there a worse car vlogger/reviewer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Euvqkl6h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People watch him I'm guessing because they want to know what it's like being a spoiled rich kid in Dubai

Has fuck all to do with cars, m8. More about the wealth.

Is he actually a spoiled rich kid though? I've only skimmed through a few of his videos, but apparently the Lamborghini they own was won in some lottery.

I watch it because I want to experience what living like that would be, but the guy speaks like he is not thinking a word of what he is saying.

Her mom is the ultimate MILF.
Her sister is hot but I would hate to be around her.
I don't like the mustang

It's nice when he shows Dubai though

links!?

pics of mum and sister pls

lottery?
absolutely haram.

Post family

I just watch him because he's a fun guy and seems to have a nice life.

Things I'll never be/have.

He has a nice life but doesn't seem to know much about cars and says "wow! thats loud" for every car he shows.

>mom is the ultimate milf
u wot m8? Your blinder then stevie wonder if you think she isn't ugly.

>her sister is hot
with makeup but without makeup she's a 2/10

The tits on his sister tho.

who is this

Plus dat ass/dem hips.
I'd the smash the shit out of her tbqh.

Post sister and mother

are people really this desperate for women? I mean, I could go walk around a mall and find girls even nicer looking than that.

You're the same type of shitter who goes on Twitch to shower camwhores attention. Go outside more.

Who's that girl with black hair?

He's a sandnigger, that automatically makes him a faggot.

Actually, all the girls I've dated are pretty gorgeous to look at. Two of them model part-time while they study, or used to. No idea nowadays.

I just have a thing for nice big asses.
I didn't say she was pretty, but whatever mang.
I'm guessing you're one of those guys who just wants pretty girls but isn't handsome enough to get them.
Want me to tell you something? I've dated more girls than I can count on the fingers of both hands, and only initiated two times. All of them were at least 8/10.
Last girl I've dated for about half an year, was really alike to a young Monica Belucci. She was fucking gorgeous and a spectacular body. I still feel bad for how things ended.

But whatever man, do your own judgment just because I fancy big asses.

I dunno, I only watch sporadically Saabkyle04 in his mindnumbling boring consistency

His mother, I think.
I didn't even know who the guy was. Just google "dubai vlog" and his channel showed up.

these cunts.

>those fucking glasses, man

Is he actually a car reviewer now? I watched his vids a few months ago. Like the user above said people watch to see what the rich life in dubai is like.

His vids are just part of the "dubai vlogs" series, not "car reviewers".

Jesus Christ how delusional can you faggots become??

Nobody cares, the fact you dated so many women shows you're not capable enough of staying with someone.

Cars are a fantasy and women are shit. The people giving this stuff views are shit.

?

Kind of, yeah. Either that or I just haven't found one I can really live with.

Sucks to be you, I'm engaged to the first and only girlfriend I've had for 5 years.

Sometimes I just wish I met a nice girl that knew how to deal with me. I'd marry her.

>fact

He tripfags autistic shit on Veeky Forums all day come on man

Just because I shitpost doesn't mean I don't have feelings, man.
That's just rude.

i cant stand his fucking face man. looks like his breath fucking stinks. trim those eyebrows for fucks sake you spoiled shit

As a Kurd who immigrated to the US, I'd like to say that my former country and the middle east are shitholes because of pieces of shit like this guy.

Dubai and the UAE countries have an astronomical income gap where %5 of the population not only enjoys 99% of the wealth but have full citizenship while the other 95% have nothing..

You wanna talk about uncultured sand niggers? It's these Ppl. Their entire history is a tribal shit fest in the desert.

That's why they are splurging their oil money. Very similar to a situation in which a ghetto person wins the lottery and spends his billions on 30 inch lambos cocaine and hookers.

Fuvk this thread too, what's the point of giving him more views by attracting more attention to him.

And sage

>knew how to deal with me
Just hand her a mossy with the business end facing your head. She'll get the idea ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Euvqkl6h4

How's that you tube channel going Veeky Forums?