Can you really make money online

can you really make money online doing epic memes like affiliate marketing or is it a scam

I just don't want to work for mr. goldberg

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/file-conversion-services/
shorte.st
blackhatworld.com/forums/blackhat-lounge.25/
services.amazon.com/fulfillment-by-amazon/benefits.htm/ref=azus_soa_seeall_fba_minC?ld=AZUSSOA-seeall_minSeeC
discord.gg/qFXy2Q3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its possible, just not worth it unless you find an untapped niche. I would suggest you learn a skill and freelance if you want to make any solid source of income.

CREDIT
CARDS

try r9k

Stop this fucking meme

>ecommerce

I want to learn a skill that makes me ~$400/month online
Can you guys help me to choose one?
I'm not from the US, not from India. I'd say I'm somewhere in between (both financially and geographically).
I'm doing internet marking (struggling with it) and just tried to surf the waves on cryptocurrency trading:
not enough capital to make enough profit, but at least I didn't lose it yet.
So do you have any suggestion for a profitable skill? Really, just list a few online skills that have future, please!
>inb4 coding meme //I don't have years to learn the basics then specialize in something.//

>I want to learn a skill that makes me ~$400/month online

you came at the wrong time for online business. that shit is dead because the competition is furious.
even if you knew graphic design,webdesign,3d modeling and sound design all at once id doubt you will be making over 400$ a month (unless you are exceptional at each and every one of these, which is rare.)
im giving you the straight shot. buy a lil bit of land and start growing food and sell it, im a 3d modeler and this is what id do if i had land

It's not even a meme though...
Way less of a meme than fucking adsense nonsense is

Not a meme, just highly illegal.
The fear of getting caught and my morals won't let me do carding. Maybe if I would be in a situation where being homeless is the other option.
I talked with a guy who's promoting(spamming) shitty binary trading websites with fake testimonies/videos and make a few thousand dollars per month.
mfw I could make awesome money by scamming people like me who are just looking for ways making money online.
My morals don't let me to do this... I could imagine a time when I'll be so desperate that I do this, but right now I'd just hate myself.

My mother has a little house in a village with a small land, but the government in my country just don't let people to sell their own food.
(There are options to do this, but the taxes were made to kill small businesses that sell edible products.)

do you have a car/license? you could freelance as electrician/plumber for good money.
how big is the population in your country?

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I don't have a driver license, but I'm living in the capital city of my country (~2 million).
I'm looking for online income because I have a problem that's usually answered by "kill yourself" on these boards.
I have severe social anxiety, so I can't talk with people personally... Well, that's not really true...
I can interact with people and they won't notice a thing, but If I have to do it longer (like in a full time job) it makes me a wreck.
I quit my last job because of this and went to a psychiatrist, but she just gave meds that made me an (anxious) zombie.
If I could earn just $300/month from home I'd be on my way to a better life.
(I'm doing crypto trading all day for a week now and I really enjoy it, but I'm not sure I can make enough profit with my small capital.)

What happened to ebay/amazon general? I just wanted to see how many other dropshippers you guys have now.

You can, trading and shilling cryptocurrency. Buy ether.

Appen.com

I haven't done it.
But I see no reason why you couldn't make mad money.
but it takes a huge amount of work and a little money: you need to invest in domain names, bots, fake accounts.
then you need to develop the skills, you need to master clickbait, pictures that pique interests.

A few weeks ago an user made a passing comment that really struck me, paraphrasing here but it was
>Why do affiliate marketing, why not just market your own business

Sell t-shirts, web page design, translation services... whatever it is... why not use the same techniques and skills and drive customers to pay you do stuff?

Makes sense. If you ever were going to get good at Affiliate Marketing, then why wouldn't those same techniques work for your own business?

>yes yes yes I know, sure you're not working for Mister Goldberg, but you still need to find a bussiness I know I know
>that one's on you user.

the only scam in affiliate marketing is the fucking gurus who sell you marketing courses. find someone legit like /u/humblesalesman and learn from them for free.

What do you think about BECOMING said guru?

fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/file-conversion-services/

>I talked with a guy who's promoting(spamming) shitty binary trading websites with fake testimonies/videos and make a few thousand dollars per month.
Can you expand on this?
I am in fact in the situation where if I don't make as much money as possible my parents might find themselves homeless.

You could freelance projects for other people. Like bid and stuff for mere profit. Like if a project costs 1000$, you could take 10% of that and get 4-5 projects a month

the only thing i can think of that's in really high demand is a unity developer. but that's alot of studying to do.

also, people who are writing scripts/extensions for unity are making good money

Can you really make money off this? shorte.st

How many followers on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, any website would you need in order to make some serious cash off ad revenue?

blackhatworld.com/forums/blackhat-lounge.25/

Don't know how you are doing for money at the moment but, you could try buying directly from manufacturers (I use Alibaba) and sell through Amazon.
Start small and if you can make a good profit you can look into Amazons Fulfillment program.
services.amazon.com/fulfillment-by-amazon/benefits.htm/ref=azus_soa_seeall_fba_minC?ld=AZUSSOA-seeall_minSeeC

They do everything and you just have to worry about your products. I make about half the wage I get from Shekelstein a month after the Fullfillment program fees. (£400-500/month)

>unity developer

Doing what? Tools for unity?

I make $500/mo on Redbubble, most sales from copypasting other peoples' graphics, the only challenge is downloading Vector Magic and knowing what appeals to urban indie hipster faggots. I've invested about 40 hours into it.

it's a triangle scheme

how do you promote/advertise ?

This.

Once you get to the point of making your own products that are imrpovements on existing stuff you can clear 6 figures and outsource / automate a lot of it

Make some youtube money.

>most sales from copypasting other peoples' graphics
You're a fucking lazy faggot for not making your own graphics, you fucking double nigger.

FUCK. OFF...

AD SENSE

Buy altcoins and start trading. Keep doing it and you'll start making passive income off it gradually if you get the hang of it right.

This group could help you jump start, they also have a guide made for newbie traders. Very helpful.

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3