/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Sonia buffs when edition

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx (embed)

>How to git gud at pazzlan
[YouTube] Tips#1 - How to make Combos - The Complete Combo Guide 【Puzzle and Dragons】 - /パズドラ EU (embed)

>JP Meta
Reroll tier list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
7/18 - 7/31: Red Contract Dragon Arrives!
7/25 - 7/31: Ancient Fire & Lake Dragons Return!
7/25 - 7/31: Challenge Dungeons!

>Worldwide 55 Million Downloads Event
[Duration]: 7/29 (Fri) - 8/7 (Sun) UTC-8

Go to puzzledragonx.com for full dungeon listings.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE
puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=2952.99.1.99.99.99.8..2321.99.1.99.99.99.5..2324.99.1.99.99.99.8..2750.99.1.99.99.99.8..2534.99.1.99.99.99.7..2952.99.1.99.99.99.8
puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=2952.99.1.99.99.99.8..2321.99.1.99.99.99.5..2324.99.1.99.99.99.8..2750.99.1.99.99.99.8..2538.99.1.99.99.99.6..2952.99.1.99.99.99.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ronia

>7/18 - 7/31: Red Contract Dragon Arrives!
>7/25 - 7/31: Ancient Fire & Lake Dragons Return!
>7/25 - 7/31: Challenge Dungeons!

bad op

>farm 10 poverty stones
>fenrir (dupe) and sarutobi
Fuck me. I don't even know if Fenrir is worth keeping. Thinking of selling both.

hopefully never

Was lazy. I never read those things.

(embed)(embed)

youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

One more and you can make the dream team according to reddit

I sold fenrir so fast when i got him. Like im about to sell these four green odins

Is Urd used on any team or should I relegate her as inherit bait?

Keep 2 GOdins. He still has potential for other forms/buffs someday

How is Fenrir even close to being a dream team member?

Did Gungho finally give up on pushing jammers and switch to crosses instead?

what's the best i can do

For now. They could always make a comeback.

Which team should I go for?
puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=2952.99.1.99.99.99.8..2321.99.1.99.99.99.5..2324.99.1.99.99.99.8..2750.99.1.99.99.99.8..2534.99.1.99.99.99.7..2952.99.1.99.99.99.8
OR
puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=2952.99.1.99.99.99.8..2321.99.1.99.99.99.5..2324.99.1.99.99.99.8..2750.99.1.99.99.99.8..2538.99.1.99.99.99.6..2952.99.1.99.99.99.8

>push jammer meta like crazy
>completely fail
>slightly push heart cross mechanic
>breaks the game and obsoletes the entire top tier

Why push what doesn't work when they can push what works too well?

Why are you better than Ra Dragon

Hearts cross is broken? I got sumire from yesterday's dogfest

>chicken + dragon
>cute girl + dragon

What do you think?

>B/D vamp
A dark team

Because ra dragon can be obtained through your credit card while Myr requires you to beat a dungeon.

Meimei is very hage

How?

I just don't see a way to make that meta good without absolutely breaking their skills.

Huge hage!

They still haven't gone nearly far enough with Jammers. LFenrir is their best lead and he isn't all that good, he cannot compete with any heart cross lead.

The jammershit pantheon needs to increase from 6x attack to 8x attack for the same requirements then maybe they'll be playable.

Just increase the damage to be honest
Using jammers is a big drawback so there has to be a big benefit to using them.

Just give jammer leaders a guard if they make a cross of jammers :^)

I thought that double Fen could get autistically high multipliers. Something like 625

Yeah, that's because they made him a rainbow lead as well for fuck-all reasons.

Never mind that damage wouldn't be an issue with that 100x multiplier he has just with jammers.

The bestest shitfest ever.
This is my third Australis.

Someone here did Myr with Artemis + Freyja of all teams.

Ra Dragon requires much more investment (300k MP) to attain than Myr (beat a dungeon).

The worst part is I can't go back to Ra Dragon now that I've used Myr. She's just beyond disgusting and it's too hard to go back to running a lead that actually has to think about enemy attacks.

>6 star gfe
You are not allowed to complain

>favoriting rape dragon
Why?

If he has such fantastic multipliers then what's the issue, that you can't consistently achieve it since you almost completely rely on actives?

Someone on YouTube was able to beat mythical plus(?) with coop BSonia, ADQXQ, and DMeta, though he got a bit lucky with BSonia.

Lakshmi can potentially do it too apparently.

I don't know man. The time investment needed to get a team able to clear Myr definitely outweighs the money investment for me. I mean I guess you could drop a ton of money to roll a team and then level them up pretty quickly but then you've still got skill ups to worry about. That and you'd probably reach 300k mp way before you rolled enough to get a decent team.

Ryune (Dupe)
Light Mechadragon Shit
Sherias Roots
Hatsume (Dupe)
Kaede
Baldin
Urd (Dupe)
Tsubaki
Dark Mechadragon Shit
PADX shit

Best Godfest ever, but my quest for Skuld continues.

Because it's ungodly difficult to activate 625x, to the point where it's nearly irrelevant. His active can fuck the rainbow part of his LS too, and the random jammer generation isn't always good since it can fuck with hearts as well.

Plus jammers are actually not good to have on a board regardless and he has no survivability.

2 questions:

What can I do with 1 Kaede?

Where is a good place to quickly get a mystic mask or two?

Sumire is babby's first heart cross leader. She's very solid and is actually more durable than Kaede, but she does fuck all for damage unless you pop an active like I&I.

>1 Sumire
You need two to make her work. Might be able to get by with 1 for easier content.

ronove sub
zeus tech or lifive if it isn't wednesday

She also gets btfo on combo shields. Hitting 6 combos or above with Sumire is almost impossible because the match 5 and heart cross take up so much room. It shouldn't be a big deal though if you're godly at cascades.

Is Myr really that much better than Ra Dragon?

You can make a green dong team with her though it'll be worse than ABastet until you get one more.

She's undoubtedly better than Radra, but she isn't leaps and bounds better than him as some people are saying.

yes, how often does this need to be said?

Yeah, though it's mostly because of the shield and her active I think.

I'm actually afraid of future content now given how prevalent heart cross has become. How ridiculous are things going to get?

Thanks. I'm closer to making her OP team at least even if she doesn't do too much now.

3 fenrirs and 2 of the shit snake and you have a team

>roll Fenrir Viz
>best team is 3 Fenrir Viz and 3 Ilms
>today features both

Time to bust open my bank account?

It's that time again!
1-5 roll
6-9 pass
0 farm additional stones then roll all

sure, if you're willing to pay about 5k bucks you got an okay chance to get 1-2 more viz' or ilms.

Post regrets

Please respond.

I you are comparing radra to myr, don't think that analogy works considering you need multiple dkalis to get radra going

>gaybriel

well i got sumire last time, is he useful on her team?

1-5 roll once
6-9 roll twice
0 roll until paimon

>You Yu
>Shiva Dragon
>Unused holiday rolls
>XM

do it faggot

>paimon
He doesn't even seen that great. It's like an extremely frustrating to play version of Kaede.

post results

I want to take adult miru to the store and make her pick out her own baby clothes.

So, is this a thing? Or is it not worth it?

Post those rolls

you need to lead with a girl

>AA tier
lmfao

I think it's worth it and I'm buying Plums and praying that Ana comes to NA

is there any water types that are unbindable and can clear binds besides snow white?

You need subs for Myr as well. I'm just saying that you can get radra without even playing the game while you can't say the same for myr.

isis

Isis?

fuck, gonna have to wait for Egyptian GF.

>Pogo is slowly dying
>New and old people are coming back to pad
>Jammer meta is dying
>Miru came to NA
>NA's rewards are steadily getting to JP tier
>/padg/ is starting to rise from the grave
>Kenshin collab soon
>Beach REM soon

What a time to be alive.

Why are we shifting the goalpost to whales? You can probably stone your way through with a team bought with credit card just fine. you can do anything if you throw enough money at it.

>replying to le reddit meme
epic

Can i beat myr descended? I have dmeta, bastet and bsonia teams

in my quest for multiple Kaedes I got multiple sumires instead. I have 3 sumires, a few sulds and awoken isis for binds iguess. Is a sumire team worth the time?

Yeah, just do it in coop

Right now, Gremory is still better than Ana (and is also definitely going to make its way to NA). Plums are a good investment in this case, and if Ana gets another buff you can just move from Gremory to snek loli with ease. With Ana's LS the way it is now, the best combination is probably Gremory/Ana because you'll still do easy damage and you'll be a bit more durable. I really don't think yamap will give her a rcv buff for balanced/dragon tho

How long until Kaede's skillup dungeon comes to NA?

Also, anyone else getting really odd behavior with Kaede? Sometimes the damage bonus will trigger if I clear five heart orbs, but not the shield.
Sometimes a 'crucifix' shape will trigger the bonus and shield, sometimes not. Sometimes it'll randomly pull a cross out of a giant lump of heart orbs, sometimes not. Shit is confusing.

Why is Skuld popular here? She seems like a worse Ryune.

You have to wait for Tsubaki's dungeon and then Sumire's dungeon before Kaede's shows up. You're probably looking at another 3 months, N/Acuck.

How does co-op work, and how do you find others to play with? I've never done it.

Will you co-op with me?

Honestly I think Skuld is better now as she has better awakenings. Hopefully Ryune's Ult will change that.

>no rows
>still 2 2prongs
>worse active
Really?

Anyone up for some Dios farming for those who missed it like me?

Open a coop room
Pick a dungeon
Tell someone the code
Nah I don't have the cards necessary to do it. It's a specific setup the guy used.

How is it shifting the goal posts if the first thing I said was "Because ra dragon can be obtained through your credit card while Myr requires you to beat a dungeon"?

Went 0/10 this morning. I'm still recovering from the salt.

Balboa?
What is this thing, and what do I do with two of them?

Ok ill open a room up and post it here. Which of my leads is best?

A Boxer

Clearly the issue is that Ra Dragon is worse than the farmable waifu.

Well sure but how do we get Gremory?

Except farming requires you to play the game unlike shelling out money for mp

I rolled one too. They need to stop shitting up the GFE pool.