joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

TURKROACHES

>have perfectly functional secular democracy
>lmao let's be like Iran instead!

A truly retarded nation.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Fuck you valve.

>Same hero picks and bans in literally every game

GEE I WONDER WHY

>Dota 2 makes ~$18mil per month
>League Of Legends makes ~$100mil per month

?

WILDCARD WINNERS: ESC AND EHOME
GROUP A WINNERS: OG, NAVI, LGD, WINGS/WILDCARD
GROUP B WINNERS: NEWBEE, MVP, DC, FNATIC

"My MMR is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this game, and the subhuman peruvians fucking up my games.. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to feed violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no game is worth saving. And I will destroy games as many as I can.. It's time for me to feed. And it's time for me to lose."

>all the while worshipping the guy that gave them said secular democracy
how can a whole people be this retarded is beyond my comprehension

>Valve pays out >$20 million in prize pools
>Riot pays out $2 million in prize pools

?

>>>/lolg/

>league has dozens of people working on it
>dota 2 less than 5

>tfw you feel like you got dejavu but you're not sure if it's actually dejavu or is Veeky Forums being this repetitive
i was born to feel this
and i hate it

Huh.
So I guess that Chinese leak was legit after all. Go figure.

I'm not against this desu.
So many majors and then a super bowl of dota gets pretty overwhelming pretty fast. Less majors leaves more room for fun tournaments like the Summit to foster.

2 majors would be much better than 3.

3 majors + TI is why we don't have things like VG masters anymore. With top level competition seemingly always happening, who even cares about truly minor stuff?

>OG gets the hardest group again.
>Shitrekt put in a group full of nobodies.
It's honestly disgusting that Valve keeps catering to Arteezy/Envy and Cyborg "Steal the money" Matt.

for what purpose

League is apparantly better, some league player told me. What do we do now?

We need a gulagite to report who fucked who on afterparty in /d2g/

>dejavu
softly rustled

Demon and his team is getting murdered.

I'm glad to hear that they're dropping Shanghai and going with 2 majors + TI. The previous system felt too crowded.

More time between majors, especially if they pull the spring one back a bit (instead of making it the spring/summer major), there's more time between majors and the TI itself too.

IO IS A BALL OF ENERGY = HIGH ENERGY = OUR GOD AND EMPEROR TRUMP
MAKE DOTA GREAT AGAIN

>tfw you feel like you got dejavu but youre not sure if its actually dejavu or is my life being repetetive
i was born to feel this
and i hate it

>OG gets in a group with Alliance, EG, Navi, Wings, and TNC

>Secret has Newbee, Liquid, MVP, Fnatic, and VGR

bullshit OG has a harder group

you team reddit fanboys are insufferable. OG has one (1) difficult team in their group and thats LGD

league doesn't make anywhere near the amount of money riot claims and league doesn't have anywhere near the amount of players riot claims.

League is also quickly dying.

Secret will never lose

sometimes i feel like i make the same post replying to the same posters i did year ago.

the only thing that changes is me getting older.

anyone else not able to see recent matches both in and outside the client?

You are fucking stupid, The only hard team in Secrets group is Liquid.

Just admit Secret have the piss easy group for the 2nd TI running.

Eg will never win

Tbqh dota euros should just learn Russian

not surprising when they squished the sea major and ti battle pass together desu

>language used only in TERRIBLE countries
No, I don't need it.

>Want to play Dota
>But queue anxiety is too severe
>Just watch other people play dota instead
p-pls help me dotards.
I haven't played dota in a week now because of my anxieties.

>He isn't already a polyglot
Just kill yourself senpai.

this is also good because less majors = less battlepasses = more time to actually play dota without subhuman quest niggers last picking a 4th/5th core so they can complete their dumb ass quests so they can get ugly as fuck cosmetics that do nothing

>Newbee
>Liquid
>MVP Phoenix
>Fnatic
>VGR

youre fucking stupid

Not really, most russians actually read and speak english well enough, it's just that they like to spam in russian all the time to make people angry.
They are nowhere near as bad as your peruvians

Yes they are the teams in Shitrekts group and Liquid is the only good one.

Your point?

you should just find an mmo to play. if you're yurop i'll come play it with you so we can both quit this shit game.

You are unirocially reddit if you vote for io, same goes for trump so you might be right.

>tfw you read a lewd transformation fic and blow your load like three times but the story gets really grand and surprisingly epic and you read the whole god damn thing despite the sex peetering off after the halfway mark

>Liquid is the only good one

Post underrated items. I'll start.

What's so special about Dota that it brings the worst out of people?

>gets baited
>doesn't call out the bait
>keeps replying
is this neo-d2g

Yes that is what I said.

You're not very good at this but you're a shitrekt tard so It's expected.

euw still has romanians, turks, germans, french, swedes, britbongs, georgians, slovenians, bosnians, slovakians on top of russians.

there's probably more i'm not thinking of right now but they're there.

You can't just say that and not tell us what it is

Play Unranked, it literally has nothing to say if you win or lose.

You can keep faggots at bay with one of two methods:

1. The manual mute method. You simply start the game with perfectly normal settings, and if someone makes you uncomfortable or you suspect they are a flamer, mute them with the scoreboard. Works fine if you're not on tilt.

2. The ultramute. 1v9 dota. Go into demo, open up chat, tick "Mute All Chat", unbind your chat key and wheel and voice, mute anyone who spams pings, voice comms or uses /laugh commands or whatever. You CANNOT go to low prio with this method, trust me, more people are gonna report actual flamers than a completely silent player.

Stop caring so much. I wasted like 2000 battle points on wagering stupid games, but I really don't care, I just want the challenges and add wagers on the side.

You have nothing to lose whatsoever, and with method 2 it'll feel like a game vs muted players.

all of which speak english
i have literally never met anyone that refused to speak english apart from russians

e-sports

it's literally attracting subhuman fourth world niggers to play despite being functionally braindead with no interest in improving or working with others in a TEAM GAME.

because they think they can make money doing it....

some day xd

play more
have a beer

raindrop

>Do extremely well all game
>One guy on team fucks up terribly in a non-obvious way
>Get shit stomped in despite personal success

>Fail constantly
>Team is just sort of okay
>Able to blame your own failings on them because they don't carry you

Pretty straight forward. It's either anger and disappointment or self doubt and disappointment.

reminder that memes CAN go too far

>MGT
>MGT
>MGT
>MGT
>MGT

people play it for long time to get better at it expecting that other people will also be good which will make games fun and challenging.

they dont like too much when someone is feeding intentionally and plays like shit

tldr
jaded bitter people

Why is the scene so gay

>go solo offlane as tide vs omni ursa
>get my shit dived
>"that's ok i wasn't expecting him to have boots first, but of course he had boots first on lane with omni, my mistake i'll just be really careful"
>he somehow has phase boots at like 2 minutes and wrecks my shit again
>uhh...i'll just be super careful and take the hard camp a lot
>tp behind tower, omni and ursa both just rush the tower as hard as possible, no tps from my team
>feel inexplicable, explosive rage
>want to smash my monitor and keyboard with a hammer and kick my computer out the window
>want to spin a cat around by its tail and throw it into a super fast fan
>want to drop kick an old lady
>realize it's because
>me ooga

Also add the dunning-kruegger effect, mostly in the form of player A unable to accept that he's having a bad day/game and player B unable to accept that sometimes people underperform.

ayy my nigga

What's your point?
The more borders you share the angrier people should be?

no pretty chicks in the scene for some fucking reason

>wakes up
>no hansome Capitalist in my bed

why even live familia

>play ranked as support
>do well
>keep a positive attitude
>win
I like this game

>aussies so desperate that they have to root for a chink

>game that requires intense dedication and above-average intelligence to even play at a beginner's level
>no women involved

what a surprise, it's almost as if they shy away from things that are hard. remember, it's men's fault that there aren't more women engineers!! even though women tend not to do complex things even as hobbies that men do!

picture unrelated i assume

>tfw you'll never bro it up with these dudes and get into the exclusive dota personalities club
I'm sure I can power through this...

Ppd is always related to any discussion
>a support player
>positive attitude
>natural born winner

test

you forgot
>the most reddit of redditors

lol yeah his picks were amazing at starladder

Just Remember user, for only a few hundred Dollars you'll be able to pretend top be their friend for a couple of hours

>implying people like redeye or v1lat has high mmr

I'd just watch pretty bimbo hosting the event desu

PPD is the ultimate testament that you can go far in DOTA if you're smart as fuck despite having shitty mechanical skills.

Ready to eat your words in a couple days?

saving for TI dumbass

Yea I'm not pathetic but thanks.

he's reddit now and he'll still be reddit in a couple of days i don't what words i would have to eat

>rather watch a pretty bimbo than redeye

yes because you're a trash child. wiow look a woman!!!!!! amazing fuck off

what do I watch while waiting for TI

past TI games

we have kaci for that you stupid nigger
women are _literally_ badmen

No, I'm just heterosexual user.

>bland old faggot in a videogame environment who doesn't open his mouth when talking is somehow better than a pretty girl

EG is so fucked

NO CHINA MAJOR

CHINKS

BTFO
T
F
O

>implying TI curse isnt real deal

they wouldnt win even if they got free entrance to grand finals right now

>Peter dumped Slotherina goddess for this

wew lads truly a mastermind

sumail has been playiing nothing but supports for the past 3 weeks

what the fuck are they planning?

how will the God Emperor Trump react when sumail inevitably bombs TI after finishing 14th

Did Valve just forget about autograph runes from the people ACTUALLY PLAYING AT TI?

Doesn't say which Major is removed, Valve will gut SEA major ;^)

I feel like this item was specifically designed for Clockwerk. Not only does the active fit him extremely well, the stats are literally everything he lacks - armor, mana pool, and mana regen. Not even Shiva's gives all of that, and it's way more expensive too. Validate me by telling me I'm right.

JUST

Majors in asia and eu, TI in USA