/pg/ - Persona General

Last Thread: LATEST NEWS-
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America; TBA in Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September 3rd, 2016
>Winter of Rebirth releases on BD August 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxGn4ObVTz0
strawpoll.me/10888878
strawpoll.me/10889413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liz is cute

FUUKA FUCKS DOGS

Would you rather get your hands on a translated copy of the game today, or have to wait until release but get to play with Haru's harus for an hour right now?

The game, no hesitation.

I want Haru's titpussy.

Game, obviously

Fuuka a smart and cute.

Of course I'll pick the game.

Boobs.
Im patient, yet desperate

I'll take the second choice

Persona 5 will still be coming, it's just a matter of sooner or later. If I pass up this opportunity, Haru and her boobies will never exist.

>Smart
>I like one genre over another
>no cinematic masterpieces

But user, you missed the part where she says she likes movies that [really make you think/spoiler]

>Yuki Mishima
>has a more senior and famous seiyuu compared to other co-ops
>has been included in just about every trailer to date
>the irl person he was named after has the most violent history by far
>the Moon arcana is the tarot of lunacy, secrets, deception, and the unconscious
>bit of a moralfag, could be misguided
>spoooky trailer music
Hm...

Stop posting this forced meme.

Fuuka is smart!
smart and dexterous!

She's definitely good with her hands and knows some interesting techniques, I'll give you that.

Who the traitor will actually be:

A. You. You get yourself caught to break into the police station for some reason.
B. Randomly selected. Avoids spoilers and variations in social links, but will make it unsolvable since the clues will be vague so as not to exclude any of the options.

B

O

R

I

N

G

Sometimes boring is better, user.

P5's ending will be like the video release of Clue. It'll run through a gamut of "This is how it could have happened" and finally get to a canon ending where everyone is guilty.

>Hey fuuka did you know if 40 years it will be the 50th anniversary of godzilla?

What you call boring I call interesting, but that's just because we like different stuff.

That's what I meant for B. At the end of the game, you'll get a unique cutscene for the random traitor where they explain why they did it. Only then the real villain shows up, reveals they tricked the traitor, then you fight them. Like in P4 the spoiler was that Adachi was the killer, even though it's not the real twist.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxGn4ObVTz0

>Clue

And we also have a woman in a maid costume in P5. Hopefully she'll have the old Yvette bounce.

NEKO

MEME JA NAI

man, we used to have to claw and scratch for press releases and now shit just keeps getting thrown at us. I don't even know where this is from.

I can be patient and wait for the game. Gimme da tiddy.

JA NE YO

Commercials are airing in Japan now and they're doing one for each party member.

One cour P1 anime when.

Because Atlus usually start intense promotion only about 2 months before the release.

>He is the traitor

Why is Elizabeth the best girl?

Her design grew on me.

Shits gonna be like MGS3, every character is going to be betraying at least 3 different parties.

strawpoll.me/10888878

>tfw I will never hang out with Anne like I used to do with a friend of mine

hang me

>tfw chose playing with Morgana because I would be too nervous to socialize with any of the humans

She's cute

>sometimes things that are less better are actually more better

N E K O J A N A I
E
K
O

J
A

N
A
I

>complicated life = good life
Nice.

>Spend several hours pressed up against Makoto's ass with your hands on her tummy.

Overpowered choice, fucking nerf this. (unless there bathroom sex with Anne or some kind of mutual masturbation session with Futaba.)

Anything can happen in the natural course of any of the events, but keep in mind that the characters will respond realistically and probably won't let you get away with some things easily.

>ywn ride through Tokyo at night while holding onto Makoto

Are you guys okay?

No one know how the characters truly are until we get the game, though.

I am absolutely NOT okay.

Futaba definitely schlicks on the daily, and she probably has poorly developed personal boundaries. Whether that means she'd murder me if I took my dick out, or absentmindedly shoves her hands down her pants with me around has yet to be seen.

>no one wants to hang out with the traitor
JUST

Makoto's in the lead though...

>coca cola
Shit taste, would not hang out with.

Hanging out with Makoto would likely mean going to the Palace, since you can't just summon your persona at any time.

I'm not certain you can even get Pepsi in Japan. Actually I've never seen anything that isn't by the Suntory company.

I talking about Dr. Pepper.

Pretend it just works, I didn't ponder over the options too deeply

>drinking carbonated sugar water
Why do you do this to yourself?

I don't!
>Sips on 700 calorie Tim Hortons Iced Capp

>strawpoll.me/10888878
Going with Goro would be the most interesting thing. Every other thing you can do it any other day.

I limit my soda intake, I drink water every day. I should probably quit though, you have a point

>Every other thing you can do it any other day
That's right, I can hang out with the Persona 5 cast any day I want!

What are you going to do if you get a boner and she feels it?

Remember that only subhumans drink things other than water. Stay healthy /pg/

yes.

pretentious takemiposter

I'm not even White so I got nothing to lose.

>Canadian

>No being chuuni with Yusuke or sketching together
>10 years to old to hold onto a teenage girl for dear life without being seen as a pedo
>No game, so I'd embarrass myself, Ryuji or both of us
>Going to the mall with Anne would translate to Sugar Daddy status
>I don't drink tea
This is how I talk myself out of enjoying the experience. I'd probably end up with Joker, Yusuke or Goro.

>I'm not even White
I-is subhuman an actual racist term? I just use it as a general insult because of fire emblem

Don't sweat it.

>I-is subhuman an actual racist term?

>implying hanging out with teenage boys 10+ years your junior isn't suspicious either

Anne loves colored gaijns. The most.

Prove it.

You should've seen what she did to me at the mall.

she's part white user, we all know what white girls crave these days...

/tv/ please

To post on social media?

>Japan
>Non-japanese people
Hahahahaha, good one!

>Welp, Goro it is, then. At least I have police investigation as an excuse. Thanks.

I don't even like makoto but that's objectively the right option

Don't forget they go to Hawaii

Why do you not like her?

Do we have any new info on the plot from the people playing the demo?

I phrased that poorly, I just don't have any strong feelings about her one way or the other

Riding behind Makoto on a motorcycle would be weird because the only time I've rode on a motorcycle as a passenger was when I was a kid and I watched a dude on a motorcycle in front of us run into the back of a car and die.
Also because of her big butt

the only correct answer

>Anne will never call you a dirty baka gaijin while making love to her

She's a gaijin.

Would she do/say something about it or pretend not to notice for the whole ride?

I mean I know the answer already, but I have to ask...

What is your Perfect Sunday?
strawpoll.me/10889413

Investigating a murder scene is objectively the coolest option even without any sexual element.

>Ann

What did he mean by this?

This girl right here just presented her butt to you
What do you do with it?

homosex