/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

No new thread because everyone is so fucking pissed Edition

>What is this?
A thinly disguised cash grab made to look like a city/campus builder that has the best writing marvel has seen in decades..

>Is it free?
Yes, but no, not really.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI [No Hawkeye isn't in this game]

>Current event:
SpiderVerse winding down, fighting Venom and his rainbow babies in order to get the best worst magician ever. Also hacking because it's the only way to win

>last thread

I think we lost most, if not all of our Euros, that's why these keep dieing over night. I'm a regular OP and I decided I wasn't going to make another one till the next phase started so we'd actually have something to talk about.

This even is so shitty that there's minimal reason to care after Gwen.

Started fighting Streak 3 an hour ago, and seem to be getting ~1000 damage with all three heroes. Hopefully done in roughly 9 hours with thise figures.

I'm going to start in about 2 hours, but I only have Gwen and Peter so I'll be trying to rig the critical hits.

Does resetting the Venom fight work? I've reset a few times and noticed that each time it's the exact same fight order. How can I force the game to re-seed the RNG? I have enough HP to survive for 2 attacks, I just need to make sure my guys attack first in the second round.

I saw someone on reddit say that clicking on a symbiote, selecting fighters, and then closing it the menu instead of clicking to fight seems to reset the order. I haven't tested it though myself.

I've gotten different attack orders with Venom by doing a normal reset before, but I'm an iOSfag, so there may be differences.

Or it could just be RNGesus being RNGesus.

Man OP seems pretty salty

gimme those (yous)

If you AREN'T salty at this point, you haven't been paying attention.

Sorry mang but the OP just comes off way too petty and looks like it was written by a five year old who didn't get their way. The event's been shitty, but when with an OP like that, it's just petty. Whoever wrote it should have a little more respect for themself desu.

>t. TinyCo intern

Thread population is down to 30 percent of it's high. Even obvious desperation bumping, and having a voice actor show up isn't enough to keep the thread going.

>spend days training Spidey and Gwen and gathering sonic blasters
>battle venom within the last day
>he one-shots me every time
Alright, I think I'm done with this game.

There was a VA? I didn't visit this thread for a while, because these events stopped being fun a few months ago. Only reason I visit is because I was curious how people reacted to the Venom fight. I just started round 3, and I found it so steep, I couldn't even wrap my head around hot to get the other rounds. But now I see I'm one of the last few plating.

It isn't the last day, tho.

GODDAMMIT!!! 7 and half a day left. Gwen at Rank 2 and i can't decide if i want her to stay in her school uniform or go full spandex...

Otherwise Rank 5 would be fine but it hides her face also...
AARRRRGGGHHH

If there only were an option to switch the look between the unlocked rank costumes. :(

Are you retarded or are you just pretending

There is. The little, green clothes hanger button when you tap on a character cycles through all Van Dyne's costumes you've unlocked as well as any rank costumes you've unlocked on that character.

>If there only were an option to switch the look between the unlocked rank costumes. :(WAIT A FUCKING SECOND...

THERE TOTALLY IS AN OPTION TO DO THAT!

I... i... HUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

It's a secret... a... MARVEL-ous secret

>Send Peter and Gwen to train
>queue up 3 Sonic Blasters
>log back in 4 hours later, the training never happened and the Sonic Blasters were never built

WTF? This destroys my entire schedule.

(And I'm already hating this game for forcing me to play it on a schedule.)

That's usually the fault of lag not saving your game to the server properly. You pretty much have to check after you close when it's something like this where the timing is tight.

>It isn't the last day, tho.
It is for me.

Please Tinyjew, I've bought $40 in shards this Act like a good goy, just please make Venom easy to recruit tomorrow.

>implying Ep 7 will begin the same day Ep 6 ends

r u niu?

He might be like Groot. Not totally F2P but just really obnoxiously difficult to get

Didn't Ep.6 start only a few hours after 5?

I'm too busy shitposting on /vp/ to care about Spiderjew event.

Yes this event isn't that great. It's just GotG final week over and over again.

Except everyone was busy during that week.
Now you're either using hack/being whale and you got everything already or you're f2p and you finished fighting venom on streak 3.

>shitposting on /vp/
Come on, user. I go to /vp/ every day and we both know "shitposting on /vp/" is redundant.

Man, Gotg final week was way more doable then any of these weeks

Yep. I started GotG late and still unlocked all characters. I didn't get all the upgrades, but I got them. This event, I've missed Electro, Green Goblin, and won't be getting Mysterio or Venom.

I got Mysterio thx to symbiote Widow and I'm ignoring Venom's streaks after 3rd to get training/samples for next episode.

Ditto to that last part.

Pretty sure Ep 6 started at like 1 AM EDT. Which is, yes, a few hours (7) after Ep 5 ended, but was also one of the quickest turnovers we've had for this blasted event.

>TinyCo will kill the game before the Thunderbolts event

>3 Quick Symbiotes on screen
>all are Level 3 x3
>each one has different rewards

What's the difference?

>game will die before Hawkeye and Tigra are implemented

>Trying beating some tough symbiotes
>reset a few times, finally win
>as the win animation plays, someone calls, knocking me out of the game
>go right back in, and the game has reset and as if the battle never happened

Even the fates are conspiring to make me hate TinyCo.

And when I fight them, they have different hitpoint totals and do different damage.

With how long the Family Guy game has gone on, I doubt it. We're never seeing story content though.

Doesn't that game get a ton of story updates though?

Last I heard its constant events like this one.

Depending on the rewards, some will feature just one level 3 grunt (the rest will be lower), some will feature two, and some will feature three.

It's been a year and a half at least since that game had a regular story update. It's constant events now, month long ones with week long ones in between.

>family guy
>story

Wh-what would that even look like?

Any hack updates? I'm being forced to upgrade now.

It would mean getting characters without a time limit or pay wall.

Are Family Guy events just Peter going
>it's like that time where *cue cutaway gag*
And that cutaway gag is the event?

>just got two critical hits in the same battle and I only reset like twice

thank you based RNGesus

Beat streak two! Mysterio will soon be mine - I hope.

Was just thinking, do you think TinyCo, should they ever implement dating, play up the fact that you can gay dating, regardless of how limited the options are?

Bamping

>tfw too late for electro

Any strategy for Streak 3 Venom for f2p players with just Peter and Gwen?

Pray.

I don't think it's really different from if you have premium characters except you are doing less damage? Reset battles until you get critical hits. You need to be doing at least 600 damage to have a chance and even then you might have to go no-sleep to be done within the 24 hours if you don't have maybe a dozen of the sonic things stocked up already with enough materials to make at least 6 more.

Shit.

No Mysterio for me :(

It's possible, though unconfirmed, that you will have to beat Venom streak 3 to move on to the next episode so he might be available beyond tomorrow. We don't know though for sure.

You could use the hacked version? The one right now let's you heal up and fight again for free, it's probably your best bet, but, what is saying might be the case.

I really don't want to put in the time and effort to set up the hack.

I just wanted a cute phone game to play at work or on the bus...

>Fight streak 3 Venom for the first time
>he one shot kills me

WTF? This is insane.

>time and effort
Nigga all you have to do is install an APK

whaddat?

Heres cheerleader birb. Hope you guys at least beat streak 3

Copy-pasta from last thread:

It IS possible to beat him with just Gwen and Pete, but you need to be training almost constantly. I believe that Mysterio will be available until the end of the event--I think Venom will simply hang around until you beat his streak 3, like Lizard and Doc Ock did last act.

I tried my heroes out against streak three a couple days ago to see what it was like. With only Pete and Gwen, he WILL one shot you, so you'll need to use the force close exploit to make sure both Pete and Gwen go first every time, but at rank 4 (Gwen) and 5 (Pete) attack, They were able to do roughly 550 damage to him. He has 5600 health, so if you can get Pete and Gwen both to rank 5 attack and build 20 sonic blasters before you star your attack, you should theoretically be able to defeat him in 18 hours (it takes two hours to heal, so nine rounds of waiting after your first attack).

The fastest way to get to this point is of course to have them train as often as possible. Whether that's worth setting an alarm in the middle of the night is up to you. In addition to training, try to have them fight grunts at least once between each training session--the most efficient sonic disruptor loot missions are all four hours long, as well, so try to aim for those.

Yep. The least amount of damage I've seen him do is just over 800, but it's usually between 1500-2000. Unless you have three characters, he will pretty nearly guaranteed one-shot you, which is why worrying about training health is pretty much pointless.

He's saying that all you have to do to install the hack is essentially download a hacked version of the normal app, then install it on your phone or computer android emulator, it's that easy.

Wow, it's like they want f2p to just quit.

This isn't fun anymore.

Even payfags and hackfags are struggling.

We've hit peak jew.

Im a payfag who went to a hackfag because of this shit

I think that's most of the people left here.
Hopefully they just are doing that to exploit spidey since he's so popular, and they will cool their jew jets for the next events.

Daredevil is a popular show or at least well liked.

They've definitely pushed past the point of inconsistent reinforcement to almost no reinforcement at all.

only s1 is good

>I just wanted a cute phone game to play at work or on the bus...
Uninstall and get something else. I suggest Kingdom Hearts.

Time extension is 75 shards, which is practicaly mandatory for normal humans.

Seems somewhat likely. Reduce server loads.

>Hopefully they just are doing that to exploit spidey since he's so popular, and they will cool their jew jets for the next events.
Given the track record of the Family Guy game, I don't think so. They had feedback data for part one of the event and deliberately paywalled even more shit off. They would have to be so stupid that they're reading shards spent by the hacked apk as revenue to think this was anything good for retention.

Do we know if we need all the buildings to get Venom?

More than likely yes, that's how most of these things have gone.

Nah you just need to beat streak 3 but with the natural progression youll need the buildings to upgrade gwen and mr.eo

Everyone else is still getting Gwen Webshooter drops right? They keep spawning at Rank 5

Nah, it's just you and it means your phone/tablet/computer is going to explode.

Yes, we're getting that, too.

The game crashes every time I zoom in to the characters. Pretty sure it is because I got Thor with the hack. I uninstalled and reinstalled, multiple times, and it still happens.

I have now uninstalled. I am free. It feels wonderful. Thanks guys, was an okay ride, but ultimately not worth it.

Peace.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten Thor

I'm glad I did. I am forced to drop the game. I knew it was a possibility when I got him.

Flamenco birb is the best birb

Since the data miners have abandoned thread, possibly to make hacks full time, we don't know what Venom's reqs are.

I would bet that more buildings are part of the requirements.

On the bright side the airplane mode/wi-fi trick still works so it may help with other events.

Hawkeye never.

This thread goes to page 10 fast. It's not even been an hour since the last post.

Nothing ever.

This general will crash like Cap crash-lands Choppers

Wasp slut is best slut.

Last day of Ep.6 so nothing to say. I want Spiderverse event to end already

I think the event needed at least one more day for each episode. It's too rushed, and that drains away the fun.

>nothing to say
But we haven't had our weekly predictions of how they'll fuck it up for the next episode yet

But but but the EMH version of Wasp is pure!

Someone on reddit suggested sending your characters separately to battle Venom which makes resetting for the critical hits easier since. Doesn't make a difference in health because you can't survive a hit anyway. I've been doing it for a while and it's been better than resetting with both.

If the buildings aren't for Venom then they might be required for Carnage.

Have you guy considered mixing in this general with the future fight one? Both are mobile games and this thread seems to have very little activity.

Pure slut?

terrible idea. Lets bury the posts we do have with off topic stuff.