>literally freelo
Jesus Christ

>Cass Support

Screencap this

>not turned on by Vayne being pounded senseless by the pr

Whats wrong with thee

Akali jungle
AD Red Armor Yellow AP Quint/Blue 12/0/18 SoA Start talisman 3pot

Build straight into gunblade, sorcs or mercs or tabis, then complete red smite cinderhulk, build rylais/ga/void in any order

It sounds good but trust me it's great

this also works for mordekaiser

Bets? It's a nidalee

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

syndra gonna shit on ahri ashes gonna feed, red win.

Is Irelia worth 4800

Does anyone know the sauce for this? Riven does things to me.

Both NRG and TSM has foreign mid laners and junglers, why don't we make whole teams out of imports?

Deja vu! I've just swam in this place before

Reminder vladfag got blown so fucking hard he left Watsu's discord in silence

search it yourself on r34 or danbooru fucking faggot

>red smite cinderhulk
Oh this is extra spicy

Just got it, feels good man. GP's barrel tech is so much fun that I feel like I can play him without ever getting bored.

the developer literally said multiple times that they intentionally left that interaction in.
what is with these retarded questions today?

>in
u wot

nice

>discord
Who gives a fuck. This is the same group that quietly coddles tomoka because he got blown out so fucking hard from the thread, I wouldn't be one to talk.

>implying I actually read the discord unless it pings me with my name

Stay jelly of my husband and ship fags

Why is Lux the cutest lewdest and tightest champion

holy shit that was violent

does this guy always give TSM shit?

repostan

So we got
vladfag aka porcealin rod
threshfag aka gift me darkstar thresh /brewposter
lissfag aka titty icecream
jinxfag
and multiple lulufags

who is the worst?
what are there pro's and cons?

How do you GP? I tried him top vs. a Malphite and got keelhauled.

Its odd that you somehow mention just TSM and NRG for having imports.

lulu buffs when

goodnight lolg time to go cry myself to sleep yet another night

>contestguy didn't greenlight the elise banner for the current contest

I'LL SUE

>doesn't even come to thread anymore
>still manages to be the best poster

>Cockroach plays teemo
checks out.

threshfag is the worst prove me wrong

I don't get the new banner. It's not even lewd.

Learn how to phantom barrel (where you put down 2 barrels, shoot the 1st one, then put down a 3rd one that explodes instantly). Learning this alone has given me so much more damage output because they never see the 3rd barrel coming.

I also play really safe in lane, don't bother trying to get too many kills. Just farm, and pay attention to the map once you hit 6 for easy assists. Never use your ult in a 1 vs 1 situation unless you know for sure you need to, it's global presence is too valuable. Also get 10% cdr scaling runes.

Good luck user.

god, I can't imagine being high elo and getting matched with qtpie and his retarded ass "le support champs xdd"

he gives teams that won't be able to do much against good teams shit. he'll give any team shit if they're going to a tournament but they dont stack up well.

Yup

faction system

Breast Waifu

>questions
The tooltip literally said, it could be stopped by spell cast interruptions and anything that stops casting.
It's a channeled ability, however, I now see that they changed the tooltip, so I guess he gets a free escape.

he's just a passive agressive fuck

BREWPOSTING

>post game chat
ahha i was partly right. plat players cant keep their leads aparantly. i thought it got better the high you went.

cassskins is worse than all of them put together (other cassfags aren't bad)
lissfag is the worst of those you listed

>support decides to pick ashe as if it's the most natural thing in the world
>"she has slow, she can kite and her ult can stun"
>lose

Factions

Also, is Contest Guy around? I feel like this faction system is a good idea but the execution is flawed

Aside from Targon being represented by fucing TARIC instead of Pantheon, some factions are clearly way stronger than others:

For example, let's take Targon. Their champion is Taric, a champion that can only be played on support. Voting with him earns half a point for Diana and Leona, a total of 1 point per win on only one role

Now let's take Demacia. Their champion is J4 and he can be played top, jungle, mid and arguably even support. Voting with him earns half a point for 7 champions, a total of 3.5 votes per win on a champion that can cover almost all roles

Those are, of course, both extremes sides of the system, but I feel like it's exploitable.

tl;dr some factions are much more value than others

That's one thing that actually does get better.

People also get better at rotating and getting enemies out of position so it about evens out.

tfw

Demacia is definitely the strongest faction
Playing with Vayne/Sona/Lux/J4/Fiora gives you 6 votes per victory instead of 5, it gives them an edge but I don't think people will queue as 5 for this
Being able to play J4 on every role is great, though, even more if you are voting for Vayne as you can always vote for her even if you don't get AD

?

Your waifu is trash. Going around playing music showing off the titties and being mute.
2/10

>try to play rengar
>fuck up massively
I can't get this fucking Leap+E down its bullshit I just end up throwing E and not jumping
I used to be able to do it perfectly but then they added the mid air cast time and some bugs, then they ""fixed"" it

Fuck Rengar. Play the Apex Predator.

Vayne
Jungle
Red smite bloodrazor
Wit's end
Botrk
Guinsoo's
Motherfucking NASHOR'S TOOTH

saved you the work
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2642978

>plat 5
>can finally play support
>games are 10 times better than in gold

On paper, it's indeed a pretty good advantage but it's not going to matter that much. Actually, I think it even might be a bit underpowered

In Ranked you can't instalock, though you can queue for your role and hope you get it. You can't dodge either, so the faction system is supposed to be an alternative: you didn't get AD this time to play Vayne, but you got jungle so you'll play J4. It only gives you half a point, though so it's not really that worth it

In that regard, Targon might be the shittiest faction of all, because Taric and Leona can only be played support

>lying on the internet

xth for cute supports with sensitive horns

WHEN WILL THEY NERF ASHE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yep, some factions are definitely better than others. targon should be pantheon and noxus should be swain so they could get a bit more flexible. having a support champion representing a faction isn't bad though, braum on freljord is good because they cover every role but support, it's really demacia being a bit too good and targon being a bit too bad that breaks the system

Indirect nerfs after the assassin update

Got this from a chest a few days ago, a bit harder on the eyes than the default
>tfw waiting for Battlecast skin to go on sale

what happened?

they'll nerf her when triggernigger jhin and her arent the "meta" picks. b-but muh kog-maw yeah he's played 24/7. 3 adcs game after game is so enjoyably.

I've been camped by an eve in my last three games fucking kill me

I just played a custom game that was just me vs an intermediate bot and it actually took 50 entire minutes to win

And tight magical unicorn pussy

were you playing AP braum or are you mentally deficient or what

Best Kog skin?

I'm on vacation in the middle of the woods so I had like 160 ping the entire time and thus the bot was actually outfarming me for a while

Was playing LB into Irelia bot

Also the bot was rotating better than most silver players

this 'un

Monarch and reindeer. Just.

>yasuo hover
>weeb name
>yas clantag
>project skin
>mastery 7
>7 deaths before 10 minutes
Every fucking time

statikk rengar is so retarded
how is this allowed

only the tightest and with delicious white bush

ez blinked to the edge of the ice zone, you dashed with protobelt and hit him with a q w right as the ice caught up to him.

>mfw there is LITERALLY nothing an adc can do to stop me from 100-0ing them as J4

I may die but my team lives on.

Name a champ that goes harder than him.

I want to CUM INSIDE Soraka's tight horsecock hole!

every yasuo feeds, always its truly an enigma. do you ever wonder whats going on in their mind during the feedings? i think its pic related. still funny as fuck

All the best Yasuo's are playing normals.
Literally everytime I play ranked the Yasuo sucks, but when I hope in normals I see them 32/0 every time.

>Quinn gets fb level 1 somehow
>Refuses to go buy until she hits 6 when khazix kills her
>Meanwhile bot dies 3x 2v2
>My fault entirely

it's because of akali jungle dude, it was just too off meta that your team tilted.

>literally divine pussy

>that feel when triple barreling the adc and nearly 1 shotting them

i guess we all have preferences ___:3___
good girl support

>Soraka will never dedicate every muscle in her body to the task of making you cum inside her
why even live

Intermediate bots don't respect minion damage at all so the easiest way to beat them if you're unironically bronze is to just kite them inside your own minion wave

>Akali jungle
nice job being useless all game

>tfw will never bury my nose in vlads pure white bush as I take his pr in my throat

>check official forums
>it's literally in a permanent state of butthurt
>endless yasuo hate threads

Why is Yasuo allowed to have such an overloaded kit? He's literally urf mode - the champ and shits just plain unfun to fight against.