Meanwhile, on bizaro Veeky Forums

> Meanwhile, on bizaro Veeky Forums...

Modern cars are good
Volkswagen brought back gasoline engines to its glory
Rotary engines are better to DD than piston engines

I HATE the Renault Twingo, it's such a gay car.

American Muscle Cars are good and the interiors of them are on European standards

I really like how your wheels are canted 45 degrees.

>I HATE the Renault Twingo, it's such a gay car.
It's not bizarro Veeky Forums, it's what real life people think.

FUCK MY GEO METRO ONLY GETS 10mpg

I like Honda a lot, they're a very nice company who sell quality products.

Anybody have an old F250 for sale? Need something more reliable instead of this old hunk of junk

Fuck my 6000 sux gets only 8.2 american traditions.

I think pontiac peaked its designs at the stinger.

>bizaro Veeky Forums
Every time. EVERY. TIME. Why not bizarr/o/? It's so much better, so much more.. bizarro.

Okay, I think I'm done now.

FUCKING HELL IT'S SUNNY AND DRY OUT.
THE WINDOWS IN MY RENAULT MEGANE ARE GOING TO STICK DOWN REEEEEEE.

Why the fuck would anyone willingly buy GM or Ford products over glorious Fiat Chrysler? Sure, Chryslers always looked a bit uglier than their rivals and with the italians, their designs leave a lot to desire, but their cars are virtually bomb proof. The fusion of the best Chrysler has to offer with the best of Fiat creates some magnificent machines, even shit like Mercs and BMWs pale in comparison.

Still, Daimler Chrysler merger was the best ever happen to Chrysler, shame Chrysler proved to be too profitable to the greedy jews from Daimler and they decided to kill it to save their own sales.
The Dodge Stratus was and still is the best damn car ever exist, especially with the Daimler 2.7 all aluminum V6.

Bizzar/o/
BIZZAR/O/
BiZaR/o/

lol m series bmw cant turn! mustangs out handle them

You just can't have a nice Miata thread around here without some lifted truckbros clogging it up

RWD is superior

Anyone else looking forward to the Nissan Crossover Z? I'm glad sportiness is being brought to a previously boring class of vehicles, and I hope more manufacturers start making these in leiu of outdated coupes.

Who needs ground clearance?
The lower the better

I hate Mazda. They are pieces of shit

Anyone seen frosty lately? Heard he got given the key to his city for his hundreds of hours of voluntary community service not to mention his brilliant photography and his tastefully modified corvette

>somehow real life people on Veeky Forums is not bizarro world

I like where new truck design is going

Perfect bizarre Veeky Forums.
You got it!

Fiat is unreliable.

I can tolerate people who modify their cars suspension in an unsafe and impractical fashion for the sake of fitting in a stereotype.

Stancefriends I call them.

Also: The current Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is such a wonderful piece of engineering that promises days upon days of reliable track fun.

european cars are good

I'd happily buy it from you if you happened to be closer.

What engine does it have? Usually those things are bulleproof if properly taken care of.

I like cars.

I like cyclists. They ride on side streets so as to not get in the way, and even on major streets, they keep to the right, and only on roads that are wide enough for both cars and bikes. Cyclists will happily move over to the side if there's not enough space for you to pass otherwise too. The best part is they realize they are vehicles too, and obey all traffic laws.

I'm happy to see there's people who see the value in physical activity.

They cranked out the fucking disappointment of the century.
Tiny engine, zero driver feedback, way too many electronic nannies, and it's not even fast to make up for it.
Fucking sweet interior build quality though.

Just cut into the 10's guys. Ripped a 1.4 60'. When is our next meet at the strip happening? It's been a whole month since our last one.

Who else thinks Lexus' new models are some of the most gorgeous cars ever designed?
Shame about the reliability, but nothing in this world is ever perfect.

I sure like how Alphonse adds to much quality to the board with his worded discussions and tasteful image collection

The GS 500 is objectively the worst beginner bike.

Too bad the Hemi is shit. Worst airflow of all the big three's V8's, worst power when supercharged. Only thing it's got going for it is that aluminium block (get with the times GM!), and the availability of ECU tuners.

Great, another Amerifriend. Dutchfag here, they're the most annoying thing ever.

Someone post this on /n/

Did you guys see the new American Top Gear?
So funny and unscripted!

I wish Honda would make more FWD cars though

Have you guys seen the new Toyota minivan? It looks fucking awesome. I love modern car design

This is the nicest board on Veeky Forums, can you imagine a board where people actually do nothing but shitpost? Gotta feel bad for unmoderated boards.

man I love posting anonymously because of the attention I bring to myself

The Prius has a really good design

Why is my bike so much slower that everyone's cars?

Because bikes generally have worse hp/kg ratio than a decent sports car like the Mazda Miata or even a shitbox like the GT-R

Guys I pick up so many chicks in my miata this weekend. It's such a manly car.

Initial D gets better with every stage, I recommend you skip the first 3 first stages and just watch 4 and 5, it's really boring up until then.
Also, GTR is absolute shit. Just ask Alphonse, he's actually test driven both GTR and C06 and will provide detailed and valuable opinions about that japanese shibox and the true american muscle.

I'm so sick of fucking racefags coming on here and talking about their shitty cars. Why can't they just stance them like normal people?

The BRZ is truly god's gift to the automotive enthusiast, with its gutsy flat four and excellent stock tires.

Eurobeat blows.