/acg/ - Armored Core General

Last Thread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially approved recommendation list:
pastebin.com/WSq32Amg (updated february 28th)

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>8PM EST every week

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI
Last Raven build advice:
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/121225589871869952/121225589871869952
discord.gg/tUHdh
discord.gg/CFEpPzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ecxsCas8UQA
polygon.com/2016/8/1/12344690/armored-core-board-game-kickstarter-from-software-mech-command-rts?yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for BFF

>GA America's most powerful Arms Fort is literally a weaponized wall
Hmm...

Can't right now, busy with some other stuff. I'll probably have time later in the week.

That sucks. Hopefully we'll get to play this week.

any info on the discord?

H-how didn't I think of that before...

wew This artist really fucked up Marygate's AC

I am now, assuming you're still around.

>I read that in Bane's voice

FIRST ONE TO TALK, GETS TO STAY ON MY CRADLE

Urist come back. It's time for bosses.
What discord?

idk, people were saying there's a discord. maybe i got memed

discordapp.com/channels/121225589871869952/121225589871869952

link isn't valid

discord.gg/tUHdh

try that

That link expires in 24 hours, sorry, here's a permanent one:

discord.gg/CFEpPzY

>Not improved

thanks bambino

>decide I'll do hardcore mode for the first time
>start with type J because fuck it why not
>red screen
>music
>only a junk AC
Haha holy shit just fuck me up.

Why not just restart?

My favorites are the ones where you only get enough gold to buy a handful of parts in the whole game, but if you die you have to restart.

Doesn't matter what mode you pick though, you always start with a junk AC and no parts or money.

Funny thing. I was. But fell asleep. If you had screamed really loud I might have heard

Fuggg

>butchering cosmos
youtube.com/watch?v=ecxsCas8UQA

My copies of Verdict Day and 4 Answer arrived for 360, hurrah.

The orirginal cosmos was shit, new version is the only good one.

>this taste
Nah man original's alright. I prefer the Reprise version though.

Neat. I can't play right now but I'll be around throughout the week.

Bump.

>try method against occupation last thread
>still decimated
>don't even know if doing damage and hits hurt bad

I must suck.

Just use 2 vertical kojima launchers and a rifle. You will win.

Bump.

>kojima weaponry
I'll use it sure, it is there a limit before it goes into cheesing?

Dropping this off.

polygon.com/2016/8/1/12344690/armored-core-board-game-kickstarter-from-software-mech-command-rts?yptr=yahoo

I recall someone mentioning the board game a few days ago, but I didn't actually think it was a thing.
Shame about the name.
>go to Kickstarter page
>$80 to get the game
Cripes, I think I'll just wait for my LGS to get it.
I'm the opposite, I can't stand the one-life runs. One random tank kick or one Cyclops kick when you don't have something to hide behind (7-4) and it's all over.
It's painful, but it's not over yet.
That Mikumo /ss/ though.

Well I mean you only get like 8 shots per launcher and then you have to go in and use rifles or a blade to finish the off the remaining ACs but if using any kojima is considered cheese to you then you could just run a lightweight with dual rifles and a proximity launcher. The key to winning the fight is fighting the ACs separately or 2 at a time.

Is there anyway to import a completed AC4A file onto a usb stick or some shit for a 360? I just wanna build not S rank every hard mode again

check gamefaqs

>tfw one of my favorite shooters might become abandoned because of the dev's awkwardly implemented updates

I guess I'll have more time for AC, I guess. Still, it hurts losing a good community.

>Otsdarva can't even beat Chinese Shangai without the player helping him
>literally loses to a fucking Giga Base, a couple boats, and some normals
Why is this faggot rank 1 again?

Omer greasing some palms, i'm guessing.

I also did Wonderful Body. Wynne can normally solo him but the handful of Normals added on hard mode cause her to get BTFO.

I should do some more experiments like this, see if she can solo Big Box or Defend Cranium.

I've tried getting her to solo Defend, but she's always failed me.
I imagine it should work. It does for the PS3. Like user said, go check GameFAQs. They should have a 100% save uploaded.

bump.

>$80 to get the game
Pretty cheap as far as boardgames with miniatures go desu.

The whole campaign is looking dodgy af right now though desu. Supposedly 2 years of planning and playtesting but only now do they announce they can't hold on to the IP for fear of FROM not liking something they had planned. They're slowly changing all the models to non-ACs and there's very little info on how major components like the AI expansion even work (the game is real time yet the AI draws cards to determine movement for example - doesn't really add up). Also the only people on the team who've previously made boardgames both botched their kickstater campaigns and left backers waiting years for sub-par products.

Was keen to drop megabucks on a good mecha boardgame but they look like they're pulling some real shit here.

Bump.

The AC board game isn't a thing anymore. Apparently Bandai or From called copyright on it and they took it down. Same thing happened with that Dark Souls board game from a while back. Seemed fishy, still is.

Only partially true, it's just not AC branded anymore and no it didn't; the DS boardgame was funded fine.

The usually takes out Thermidor. Useful as hell when I duel shinkai

HOLY SHIT that looks cool and would be perfect for a match up with Chromestrike. I'm sure that dick move is Bamco's doing.

Yeah, I though the board game was a joke. I'll see if I can convince my fellow mecha roleplayers to make a pot and get this if things progress smoothly, though he is right>It's painful, but it's not over yet
Yeah, but after all this foreshadowing it would be a bit weird if the roles changed. Unless Fre-Fre dies or she actually Haya-haya's sister or some ass pull like that I know there's a precedent with SDF, but Minmei was a psycopath

Fukken saved

>I'm sure that dick move is Bamco's doing

Though, this has made me think. If Dark Souls board game was cool n' all, why AC wasn't. Maybe they don't want to create confusion with the new AC game annoucement

>last thread on page 10

>polygon
Archive that man.