I just picked this up off of craigslist for 5200. Has 135k on the clock and is pretty clean on the inside...

I just picked this up off of craigslist for 5200. Has 135k on the clock and is pretty clean on the inside. The guy I bought it from says it runs mid 12's on a drag strip. This is my first car and I've never ridden in a honda, so my question is, what does vtec feel like? I can't tell a difference when I floor it.

More pics of them sexy wheels

Ahahahahahahaaha
Hahahahahahahahaahahaaaa
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

thank you op, absolutely needed a laff this morning. Much obliged.

The powerhouse as I've been calling it

the car probably has a vtec limiter so that you dont die driving it around.. pull out the tubes that are attatched to the top of the engine they are plugging up the boost holes

Is that why it's skipping before I shift? I let it hit red on the RPM gauge and it just seems to skip.

Damn OP you got Tyroned

My mom said it was a good deal with all of the upgrades it came with along with the low miles. Nice try though

>replying to bait

>8.5/10
>OP a pretty cool guy

I'm not bait. I turned 18 2 weeks ago which is when I was given the money to buy a car you stupid fuck

>just turning 18
Confirmed bait

What's the legal age of consent/adulthood in cuckistan faggot? It's 18 here

All I asked was a simple question, and you autists can't even answer it. I should have gone to a real car enthusiast board

Vtec is just changing the cam profile to improve power at the top end of the torque curve.
Also, looks like its in nice shape, del sol right? Make sure you fix those rubber seals so the roof doesn't leak like a bitch

Thank you. I assume I won't be able to "feel" it in that case.

Finally someone who isn't an asshole

>paying 5k for someone else's fucked up, hooned, modded Del fucking Sol

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>claiming to be a le car enthusiast
>spends 5200 on a shitty high mileage honda someone molested

damn you baited me friendo good job

>5200$
>non carb legal intake.
>delsol
I work at Honda and I love Honda but you got taken for your money you shit fuck. Fucking 5200? That thing is worth maybe 3200$ with that b16 in it. If you "can't feel vtec" drive a delsol with a d15b8 in it then drive yours Those cars came with 5 different fucking motors. You are seriously mentally ill

>runs 12's

Faster than the bus you ride cuck

If that thing can run 12s then a bus can do 4s

>that mexi-poke

Also, look up "best vtec sounds" or something on Youtube. It should be extremely obvious on a B-series engine with an aftermarket intake.

Don't underestimate a honda

if you bought this for 2k i wouldn't make fun of you

but you didn't. so i'm gonna laugh to myself.

Don't do this you'll get oil all over your engine bay.

£5200 for that?

Thats bad. Real bad.

>dont underestimate stupid people who will dump thousands into a shitty platform just to do a quick run before the entire car blows up
ftfy

Lots of jealousy in this thread

i just laughed even harder

okay fgt i'm definitely jelly of you. my old mustang gt and my taurus sho are definitely not as cool as your overpriced ricerocket

>what does vtec feel like?
>I can't tell a difference when I floor it

You seem to have answered your own question.

Make sure to take care of these parts bro