>tfw no Liz

Why?

Hi

This is good, isn't it?

After all this what now /bsg/?

Shut the fuck up.

Why are you asking me?!

Curiosity

you're not original flower elizabe poster....
where the FUCK did he go. was he SERIOUS when he said he was leaving? was that REALLY HIM that said he was leaving and said everyone except ME was his friend? stupid ass bitch i fucking talked with him and had FUN WITH HIM and he DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS ME BEING NICE, fucken ignorant fool didn't even realize i calmed down and made his threads NICE, i was LOW KEY and NICE and ADDING THINGS to the thread and made it a FUN time, bitch how dare he say i'm not his FUCKING friend. yea, yea? not your fucking friend huh? well i talked with a friend of his and it turns out he's the biggest STONER on the planet, original elizabeth posting Flower OP man you fucking stupid ass stoner smoking POT all day you layabout sack of shit, you think you're above me? well i got some intel you're a GIANT STONER. what a FUCKEN shit head. he searched "bioshock liz" and found idiot elizabeth's face and traced it like a STONER. look at that tracing im not surprised a stupid STONER made it, stop smoking POT all day, idiet liz posting OP flower man hate you why am i not your FUCKING friend

>tfw no liz

16th for Rosalind

these posts r inspireing in a way...... its like, the further u are from this person, the better off u are. and so it causes one to reconsider even being repgunant bloodshit here. and it encourages me to close it and do better thinges. doesnt hurt to pop by every once in a while and watch this retard still at it though, still pushing a invinisble posts up towards the top reposts for no good reason. it's not like it'll be anywhere near as indelible of an b.s.g icon as mr. elizabeth posting man or roslina lutace with less reposts but far wider influence. if the archive people really wanted to rustle some feathers and cause a couple autists to punch themselves in their shoulders rip out their hair and throw a fit on the floor for the better part of an evening they'd remove the top reposts that are spam from that list. clearing the way for the good stuff. hell, even daily doses are palatable compared to this
stupid stupid stupid dumb man. hunchbnack bloodshot yellowing of skin knucke cunt up the ass. fucking shiat sucker