pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Db3et
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura a cute.

Why did Grima just float next to a volcano forever instead of actually doing anything

I visit/battle/gift back. Make sure to battle please, all units are on hold.

I want to drink water.

>still no trip
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Sweatera!

You can just filter the image. Or maybe the phrase "I visit/battle/gift back".

>Advocating tripfaggotry

Follow your own advice, shitposter.

How about you fuck off instead? You bring shitposting here with every post you make you autistic fuck. But I guess it doesn't matter when you're getting what you want. Fuck you.

what's the point of visiting/battling other players beyond killing time and praying you get a decent chef?

seems like the best bonus items/weapons take ages to get to

So /feg/ how would you design a Lunatic++ ?

It does take a long time but they are very fun for future playthroughs and make experimenting easier.

For some people like me it is because I must complete something or else I don't feel right.

Also you can just use a chef's hat to get your desired chef in the kitchen.

I do not think I've had anyone but Orochi in there ever since I put it on her.

Can you fuck off with this autistic type of posting?

what

kind

of

retard

types

this?

Are

you

fucking

retarded?

Stahl is cute~ cute~

It's not that big of a deal to type in that format

I mean, it makes reading individual lines easier, at least while typing it up

I wish oni savages/blacksmiths/chieftans were actually oni

What kind of autistic freak gets med at something like this?

Post those NA castles.

Only around 500 BP to go! I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

big sister

Calm down, sperg.

Over here.

big

>I wish oni savages/blacksmiths/chieftans were actually oni
They need to bring back straight up monsters again.

Seriously, if you just tripped we'd be better off. Why do you invite so much shitposting for no reason? Just trip and it'll all be fine. No issues for anyone anymore. Not even that shitposter from before, I just agree that you're an issue. At least fucking put on a name so we can filter you.

so big

Get yourself some rally bots. Leaving an accessory would be appreciated too.

Are we going to see 50 posts of samefagging again and watch them all get deleted? Again.

>Cute
>Small
>Shy
>Sweet

Literally all I want in a girl. Damn japs, giving me unattainable goals.

Probably. My apologies.

Isn't that every /feg/ thread now?

I like Hana

Not your fault someone's this retarded. Don't worry about it.

Guess so.

>trying to force people to be more like your spic buttbuddy

What region?

>If you just tripped he'd stop and you know it.
No he wouldn't. People are still bitching at Thrajafag too, and he uses a tripcode.

As long as these idiots want to continue with their samefaggotry and/or spam, it's gonna keep happening. Just post what you want to post and pretend they don't exist for now.

New Beruka for based Beurkabro. Ignore the shitposters.

imgur.com/a/Db3et

US

Post FE feels

>Tfw 6 stats upgrade when you level a dude up

>unit who got a perfect level immediately dies and you have to reset

>when you get raped by the dickwolves

Annnd... there they go.

>Enemy has less than 40% hit chance
>He nails it

God forbid I even try with less than 70%.

Praise Hotoke.

New Belka/Beruka

See you later.

>It's Fates lunatic so you know the level-up is fixed

Every time there's a perfect level up, someone is going to die on that map. Every fucking time.

Is there a more perverted girl than Nino?

I hope they keep that feature, maybe optional for all difficulties like fixed/random level ups in PoR. It's nice when you know a great level up will be safe or that there's nothing you can do about a shitty one.

>get shitty level ups
>unit dies
>reset
>get lots of perfect ones
T-thanks game

>decide I want to make rinkah good by restarting over and over until I get what I feel is a good roll
>never saw her "I'm on fire" line aka +6 until I already finished hoshido despite numerous restarts throughout birthright
I think one of the devs hated her or something

Sounds like someone's mad about their posts getting deleted.

Why are you this mad?

Learning replicate was a good idea. All me

New Belka/Beruka

Daaaawwww I tink somebody's a widdle maaaaaad. Is little bitty Drill gonna cwyyy?

Why can't he just kill himself already?

>rout enemy map
>only 1 enemy left
>8 reinforcements appear on the opposite side of the area
It's happened to be maybe 6 times now. I need to git gud.

I'm not sure if I love or hate kana's paralogue desu

>Your whole family must be sick of taking care of a fat stuttering retard who does nothing but post on Veeky Forums all day.

Yeah, your family must be really sick of your shit. I agree.

I've got other things to do. Have fun wasting your time asshole.

>Your whole family must be sick of taking care of a fat stuttering retard who does nothing but post on Veeky Forums all day.
oh the irony

Why is this happening.

Because a certain somebody won't stop posting their castle.

Autism is one hell of a drug

I love Pieri and so do you!

That's only 1 pot per thread, mate. Meanwhile someone is trying his hardest to derail the thread because of this one post.

Birthright Lunatic
Try to have Ryoma finish Garon.
>18% hit
>6% crit
Ryoma gets crit.

Bookmarked and literally cried for 10mins.
Didn't pick up the game for 3 days
My ironman had had many losses but Ryoma had been the only one to make me quit.
I eventually beat Garon but still...

Once upon a time, there was Berukanon, who enjoyed playing Fates. He wanted to improve his castle via multiplayer, and so he shared his castle on /feg/. He did this many times, at least once per thread, until it became a common sight.

Then Shitposters took note of this, and decided that this was an act of war, like the senseless manchildren they are.

Now we have this, and it's only a mater of time until the shitposters get bored or the mods stop treating /feg/ like /trash/ and do a little housekeeping.

>Drill gets wrecked and banned all at once
It's about fucking time. Good fucking shit everyone.

you could at least not namefag when you are complaining about shit tier quality posting

And he will come back, and act like this never happened.

too bad it never sticks, this has been happening in every thread lately

This now a filthy subhuman tread

Never

The mods and jannys have been getting faster. Think they're finally at least starting to notice our plight? Shit.

Wew. Drill status: #TOLD

Not if she has anything to say about it.

>Keaton/Azura convo
>It turns out Azura is basically dead inside because got treated like shit

Too bad they didn't do anything with this, she might have been interesting.

Fates' subhumans just make me miss the wolves.

I'm honestly starting to question whether or not it's Berkanon who's posting the castle at this point. I wouldn't put it past the shitposters to give themselves an excuse.

It updates, so it's probably him. He doesn't have to stop posting it. The only person who doesn't like it is that one faggot.

Y'know, Volug was kind of a cool character once you translate his words and whatnot. Kinda sad he's a practical non-entity.

Yeah, suppose that's true.

What about cats?

Or birds

I hope we get kitsune again. They can improve the personalities (emphasis on "person") for sure, but I have a soft spot for playful girls with fluffy tails.

I wish Tellius' beast units used the stone system or at least lasted longer. i wanted to use them but they were such a pain in the ass to bother with.

I first heard about this series about 10+ years ago and was always interested especially now that I have time for it.

Which ones should I start playing to get a feel for the story? FAQ seems to be about the newest game.

in 9 its fine, theyre still perfectly viable. its 10 where they got nerfed in most cases.

Shadow Dragon, FE7 (Simply called Fire Emblem ) Path of Radiance.

I'm still baffled the devs thought it was OK for kitsune and wolfskin to have no mechanical difference beyond evens/odds shit
I mean fuck the kitsune chapter had illusions in it

There's no overarching story you have to worry about. The games are mostly unrelated unless they take place on the same continent.

FE7/Fire Emblem and The Sacred Stones for the GBA are good starts and easy to emulate. Ditto Shadow Dragon for the DS.

Like clockwork. One shitposter gets banned and his older half arrives 10 minutes later.

Fire Emblem 7 is the best starting point. First game to come to the US, and has a lengthy tutorial before the main game.

But user, kitsunes are the anti-magic beasts! You know, those damage types that have range, while kits have none, at all. While wolfkins are the physical tanks, and are the overall better of the two

>Like clockwork. One shitposter gets banned and his older half arrives 10 minutes later.
Don't even acknowledge it.

>forgetting the enemy has vantage

>Kitsune meant to be antimage
>when it's restricted to adjacent attacks
>nine-tails only has one tail
just lazily implement my shit up

He doesnt have the balls to do it

Thanks guys. I'll check them out.

>check the battle window to see if an enemy can kill me next turn
>they can't
>end turn
>they kill me