pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot/releases
ispokemongodownornot.com/
pokesear.ch:8080/#
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>walking is exercise

Second for Instinct and BOT Master Race!!

Make new bread as soon as it hit 800 you fucking faggots

Pre-patch average catch chance was like 65 at level 20

Post patch its 45%

Source: im running a bot which tells me the exact numbers pulled from the niantic api because theres no pokestops gyms or anything for ~25 miles from me.

Ofc, that chance is average - higher CP & IV pokemon will have different catch rates

edit:

Some exact numbers since a PM or two asked:

pre-patch

[17:10:55] (PKMN) (CatchSuccess) | (Normal) Golbat Lvl: 6 CP: (259/285) | chance: 54.13%

post patch, closest to identical pokemon I could find:

[17:50:32] (PKMN) (CatchSuccess) | (Normal) Golbat Lvl: 6 CP: (220/285) | chance: 24.92%

....that's like a 50% drop in catch rate, with a bot that gets perfect throws every time. In real world applications (Which I can't do much of because as I said, no gyms, no pokemon, no pokestops etc), I imagine the curve-ball and freezing glitches are gonna turn that 24% into more of a 1-10% catch chance. Niantic have stealth-fucked every legit player of the game, only botters will not be affected by this. GG Niantic.

jumprate and whatever they do to knock the ball back isn't reflected by the bot can't give you numbers on that

TLDR: NIANTIC MADE IT FAR MUCH HARDER TO CATCH POKEMON. EVENN THE LOWEDT CP MONS BREAK FREE OF MULTIPLE BALLS

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BALLS A LOT

Is there an updated tier list? This was before the Vape nerf.

let's start this thread with MAXIMUM autism

rip nyfags that like to diddle kids instead of ralts'

Now with the recent nerfs, what's the best moveset for Snorlax and Vaporeon?

still can't figure out why necro is keeping dumb shit like geodudes/mankeys when keepminduplicate is set to 0. keepmincp is 1500 and ivs are 95. pls respond

I tried to catch moons on nox and is true. The game just became harder at catch shit. I will bot all the way now.

>only one gym in my town
>my Snorlax has been holding the gym for 3 days now

Who knew living in the middle of nowhere would pay off?

>PTC is down again

it's probably saving them for evolution

Is the fad over?

Is the game dead yet?

What bot is everyone using now ?

Only time will tell

The patch that included the POKEMON BROKE FREE thing?

k ill change that shit to false then. it wouldnt evolve them anyway cuz they aren't in the list to evolve

top nep

It's dying as we speak, give it another month and a half for it to be really dead

>get bike loaded up to my car to go poke hunting
>PTC is down

that's fine, I didn't want fun anyways

Tell me when you can log in again with PTC
t. yuropoor

niantic sure is trying their best to, what with removing multiple features and fucking everything else up

I honestly hope it dies down to where it's only hardcore players or fan of the series and not overhyped bandwagging normies, once they put in Generation 2 and 3 mons the game will be funner imo because at least for me those were my favorites, I fucking loved Pokemon Crystal and I still do.

I give it two weeks maximum

Yeppers

Everyone is fucked because even if you don't update; it'll still work around with their servers

any good sites for coord sniping other than pokesniper?

>mfw taking the bot-pill

>tfw have an original pokemon crystal cart
>the battery on the cartridge is dead

Anyone else kind of hate the candy system? It should just be for pokemon type not actual pokemon.

Anyone else having problems with PogoLocationFeeder and Necro?
Necro detects the snipe, but never catches anything, all I get is the while font message.

M Y S I D E S

10/10 my man

eventually someone will catch one of the legendaries and it will be stuck at low cp because they're never going to find another.

That's odd. I caught 267 Pokemangs last night and didn't notice a great difference. Well, a red Arcanine 1600 CP took me like 10 tries but that was it. My sister did have this weird glitch on her galaxy 5 where the pokeball didn't always make contact with the Pokemon and sort of just skipped a bit of the capture animation. Like you threw, it stopped midair and skipped a chunk of the animation where it lands and the pokemon gets into the ball.

That just means the location was fake, lots of people post fake coords

so long as you get the sniping message everythings working

dengo

Necro seems to fix his shit, is ti safe to update ?
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot/releases

Fuck you, Niantic. This game has been horribly mismanaged and I will stop playing. CHANGING CURVE BALL MECHANIC AND HAVING CURVE BALLS OVERRIDE GREAT/EXCELLENT THROWS IS FUCKED UP.

I was having a lot of fun and even bought Pokecoins, was even tempted to buy the $99 deal, but no more.

This game is dead to walkers. I hope botters make this game an absolute plague.

Necro Ptc down for anyone else? havent been able to log in for a few hours now

or maybe a 5:1 trade for a type candy, its understandable for there to be SOME advantage for using the right soylent candy

>Anyone else kind of hate the candy system? It should just be for pokemon type not actual pokemon.
Agreed. Line-specific candy is going to get out of hand if the game survives long enough to bring in later generations.

Also, unless legendaries are set to 100% power, it's going to be impossible to improve their stats.

It can be changed.
Saves are gone though.

>one mewtwo released somewhere in central park
>only one person can catch it
>25% IV

Anyone else use Pokesnipers autosnipe? Is it shit? Necro and other scanners are down so can't link with discord

servers down ispokemongodownornot.com/

It's dying at a fast rate.

It was expected that the hype will die down eventually. That's how it is with any popular mobile game like this.

But this game really had potential for something huge. I can't believe how badly Niantic is fucking this up.

I wish Nintendo/Gamefreak would just take the reins on this thing already before it loses anymore people. They can make this into a really successful game to last for a long time.

It works like a charm

no they arent you retard, working fine

yesterday
>walking outside catching pokemon
>see some guys doing the same
>they throw down a couple of lures and invite me to catch pokemon with them
>we become bros within minutes
>spend 2 hours catching pokemon and hanging out

today
>sitting outside at a pokestop
>see some girls looking for pokemon
>i try to approach them to invite them to catch pokemon with me
>before i could even say a word...
>"ew! get away from us creep"
>they walk right past me
>then i hear them talking about me from afar
>"i think he likes you"
>"that is sooooo gross! " she shivers "so gross"
>they laugh and walk away

I admit that my social skills aren't the greatest. What am I doing wrong?

Hm, weird. Mind posting your config on a pastebin so I can see your channels? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

>mfw PokeMoBot mods are fucking Nazis.

>Pokesnipers autosnipe
haven't people been softbanned for this yet?

playing this game, nerd

Same, except without thee bike. I seriously regret making a PTC account. It sucks knowing that this will be a problem forever and we'll never be able to transfer to google. It will never happen. I hope this game fucking dies.

bot and get all the best pokemon possible, take over all the gyms in your neighbourhood and approach the girls and show them you're the PokeKing of the area. They'll be wetter than a mexican across the border.

>things that didn't happen

>Rural player, no pokemon, no gyms, no stops
>Also a walk/bike/drivefag, got softbanned while driving earlier today
>Pidgeotto escaped 18 times

Meanwhile all you faggots are running your bots just fine. It's like the game doesn't even want me to keep playing legitimately.

So this game is fucked up. Any new game worth checking it out?

If those 2 girls were dudes would you have approached them?

Never.
No no I mean the autosniper on pokesnipers is working like a charm. Sniping is fucked with feeder + necro.

>sniping such shit pokemon
>no discord link
why do people waste their time on pokesnipers

Good. I already hate pokemon now. I watched every episode of Pokemon Indigo on Netflix thinking this was the new hotness only to find out that Niantic hates walkers. I hope that company goes broke.

To clarify, -I- have never been banned for auto snipe. Make sure to set the default coordinates in the user.xml to what your bot has so it just snipes from your bot position instead of coming to.. wherever it is set before and gets soft banned on startup.
Sniping using pokefeeders is fucked because the discord links that were made available to everyone in this thread and then some crashed.

>Played legit for over a week now
>Keep feeling minor temptations to "just snipe one good 100% IV Pokemon" and then never again
>Keep managing to resist only because I don't have a clue any more what's the top tier for gyms since the big move rework
Help, my resolve is weakening. What do?

Yeah, my autosniper works as well but I wanted to integrate discord links into it instead of manually inputting coords for high IV mons.

My necro works but only sniping pokestops for leveling (albeit only at 60k/hr)

>>i try to approach them to invite them to catch pokemon with me
Approaching them is fucktarded. You come off as a lonely virgin.

Be attractive and just mind your own business and all the bitches will flock to you. How is this not obvious to everyone yet?

You want to score with some cute pokegirls? Stand next to a gym and take it down with a 3000 CP Snorlax named "me irl"

>approaching a girl
There's your problem.

Just do it, the game will be dead before you'll get banned.

>Farfetch'd is my favorite pokemon
>Haven't been able to find one yet
>Find out he's really bad
Farfetch'd has a hard life

I want Candela's smelly brown feet in my FACE!

PoxNora had its 10th year anniversary and is coming out for PS4/Vita later this year too. Available through Steam currently.

WHY ISNT ANTINE TWEETING MASUDA ABOUT THIS DEBACLE IN MOONSPEAK?

Untie her this instant, you massive faggot...

How many times did you tipped your fedora while writing that?

Oh fuck, I forgot and left pogo on while driving, I haven't seen any Pokemon at all anymore after that, am I doomed?

For pokesnipe it says you have to put your email information in the program. is this legit?

what is the best pokemon against hypno? my city's gyms seems to be full of them

I've never used necros snipe, can someone help me a quick setup? What things should i be turning on or off?

>How many times did you tipped your fedora
Learn English, bitch.

Also, probably twice or three times. It's hard to resist while looking in the mirror I have next to me.

You have to log in somehow. You didn't make a pokemon go account using your primary email for everyday life, did you?

who gives a fuck just do it, it's just a fucking game not some life changing shit

So are there any online scanners that work?

Thanks user, I'll try it

Where's the download for Nox with PGO like it says in the read me?

Just keep playing legit.

Walking is good for you, and you'll it'll be more rewarding when you find the Pokemon that'll destroy your competiton.

Anybody else feel like people are overreacting to all the updates? Yeah it kinda sucks that there's no tracker anymore and stuff like that, but it's not like the game was that good to begin with. You nerds didn't actually go out looking for pokemon, right? It's just some shit you have on while you go out and get a few kilometers on your eggs and maybe catch a pidgey and talk about pokemon while you're out at lunch. Making it more lightweight so there's not as much shit I have to pay attention to isn't a bad thing. Game will be fine once they add 2nd gen pokemon.

Same here man. Too bad I can't watch it happen in-game. Watching a dos screen is kinda boring.

Well fuck. I live out in the Boonies, there is a grand total of 2 gyms (one is a park the other a church) and like 3 pokestops. For 3 days I have not seen anything other than 1 Jigglypuff and the rest pidgey and weedles (one maybe will spawn every 10 mins despite walking around in town.

I don't know if these are the effects of the patch or what? I kinda want to start botting because seriously this shit is stupid.

I miss Vivian ;_;

Fucking lol thanks user got a good laugh off this banality

>Watching a dos screen is kinda boring.
Try watching 4+

It's okay, I'm sure it's consensual.

here you go faggot pokesear.ch:8080/#
Pokemon players are autismo

It would literally be the same boringness as watching to one.. Maybe less boring..

google nox pokemon go

holy fuck man when is the 90 iv discord gonna be back up this is niggery

>CATCH RATE DOWN
>WALKERS HAVE TO WALK A MASSIVE AMOUNT MORE
>WALKERS PUNISHED FOR PLAYING IN A CAR
>MEANWHILE BOTTERS WIN THE DAY
Fuck you. I didn't sign up for Egg Hatching Simulator.

So while PTC is shitting the bed I started messing around with my google account. Now in Necrobot I keep getting
>"(ATTENTION) You're outside of your defined radius! Walking to start (11530.0001917231m away) in 5 seconds. Is your LastPos.ini file correct?"

What the fuck am I supposed to do?