/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #31 - Jump on me now you fuckers Edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/dhvlp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_VvzPt8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=J65TWmjDvpk
youtube.com/watch?v=W5vWiXcJrDE
youtube.com/watch?v=thAAp2k404k
youtu.be/dKn-lk27QaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gerudo warriors will never kidnap you.

THE HYPE IS REAL

Have a wonderful day

Do these things give different loot based on the current color when it breaks or is it just for shiny effects?

don't forget the tetraforce
▲▲
▲▲

>Those times in ocarina where they would capture link and the screen fades to black
You just KNOW he had his little elvish balls drained the first time in that holding cell

Yes

So do we want magic back or do we want it all on the Rune Slate

Stop wanting (You)s, by the way

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Fifteenth match is Hena VS Saria
poal.me/dhvlp4

Usual disclaimer:
>I am just a normal guy making a poll on an anonymous imageboard. You can imagine I can't decide if a poll is rigged or if someone is cheating by posting the poll link in other threads/sites. I can't check such crazy variables. My borderline legal suggestion is: support your favourite girl and do it with all your strenght. Don't expect your adversaries to be 100% fair. That's it. And yes, we have already seen some cheats by this point.

Now, vote my friends, the poll closes in approximately 13 hours.

Magic wasn't a thing in OoT, but I want some instruments

but i was just wondering

[embed] edition

I played this game when I was 8 yo and I figured it out all by myself, I think that you can do this

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

No Goddess, Please No!! Nooooooooooo

i havent asked for help even once

>he didn't play WW with his dad

Objectively the best way to play.

SHEik

I'm sad now

We'll never get Sheik again. Heck despite the heavy Sheika presence I somehow see us not getting ninja Impa either in BotW

You're being greedy with (You')s, Stanislas.

Hero's sacrifices.

of course why else would they keep him alive. if they didn't do it they planned to

what could go wrong

A meteor could come crashing down. A black hole appears out of nowhere. The universe just ceases to exist.

are you bullying me

damn this ceremony is comfy, i understand why i loved this game as a child

The only real reason to not bring Sheik back ever is because the twist of "him" actually being Zelda doesn't really work after you've seen it the first time. I really couldn't see Sheik being in BotW, as much as I'd like to, because literally everything about BotW Zelda except for her voice is a complete mystery; the moment we'd see Sheik, we would think, "Hey, it's Zelda! Now we know what she looks like (kinda), where she is, and what she's doing! Man, that's a load off." I mean, they could twist things further just to fuck with our expectations, but that would be really easy to fuck up.

But they could do it if they really wanted to, in a game where the "secret" is much less important. Hell, they even had HW Zelda decide to go crossdressing immediately after the first story mission, despite her reasons for doing so being much weaker that OoT Zelda's, and it even opened up the opportunity for Wizzro to pretend and be Zelda to wreak havoc.

Fuck impa, I want a new sheikah character(s)

or they could just make it like link is the only one that knows zelda's secret and everyone else doesn't

Post groovy Zelda tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_VvzPt8vM

youtube.com/watch?v=J65TWmjDvpk

youtube.com/watch?v=W5vWiXcJrDE
I'm sorry

RIDDLE ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Goodnight.

>Hena beating Saria

Top kek

Best gay bar ever

>fifags cheating for Hena out of spite
Kek indeed.

Zelda BotW plot leaked

>40 votes total
>cheating

Seems like a fair poll. Last one was like this too.

Having voted only once, I can tell you I haven't proxied the last two matches

New thread needs some maids.

Full size doesn't want to post, unfortunately.

And a butler.

"Master, there is a 64% chance that I look rather dashing in this outfit."

>white Cia

And i don't even know who the girl on the left is.

There's a 100% certainty Fi needs to shut the fuck up.

I think she might be Tetra. The whitewashing is strong with this one.

I guess the maid dress code is too strict for Agitha's usual makeup.

but that's wind waker

She just hasn't been tanning

That's pretty much how a basic Zelda game work

Agitha is NOT a ladylet

But it makes sense for the insect princess to be tiny.

WHERE IS FI

Sleeping in the sacred grove.

>Sudden mental image of Fi being around while the sword is in the pedestal, but just laying somewhere random snoring.

Also, I get the impression that her hair is longer than that. Nice pic, though.

she will be an important NPC in BotW, you won't be able to recognize her in her human form, the master sword looks like that because it's got no soul anymore

Holy fuck my heart

It stopped having a soul when the Hero of Time used the last of Fi's soul to defeat Ganon in Adult.

Spoilered for the weak of heart

Fuck off

Should I play TP ?

>yfw the goddesses and zelda did their best to rip this away from the Hero of Time

Last human Fi for a while

user she'll cease to exist eventually, we already know this. It's been centuries since SS, she's gone, only a sword remains.

Yes

Naw, she was in good shape after the hero of winds got some new musicians. Fi loves a tune she can dance to.

No, she's still alive. Just sleeping

No, the power to repel evil was in good shape, or the Goddess Flames. Fi is dead. Just like Midna is dead by the time of FSA. Just like Saria is dead by the time of ALttP, TP, and WW.

All the waifus die eventually. Except the Golden Goddesses themselves.

No, he hasn't suffered enough. He'll be back in BOTW.

I exist in all timelines but the one that mattered the most.

Fi is Dead.

Shut up Nietzsche

How would you guys feel if this armor was the ultimate armor (magic armor) in BotW (assuming it is the Hero of Time) instead of the Green Tunic (which would also be in the game)?

You now know why Tulpanon does what he does.

that was zelda magic

Sweet mother of (you)s.

But I'm not Tulpanon though we seem to share taste in girls for more than 1 series

I really want this armor in the game. Something tells me it is. I wouldn't want it to be magic armor though.

I wonder if armor is affected by the physics in the game, like does it slow you down a bit or uses more stamina when you run or attack?

>though we seem to share taste in girls for more than 1 series
Do tell

YEAH BOY!

No, this is Zelda magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=thAAp2k404k

I'd have to imagine it does. Like armor is good for cold environments but terrible for hot environments. I imagine the most physics it'll have is you move a tad slower and it uses up more stamina.

I don't think they'd bother with putting in weight physics while gliding or anything.
>Fi lovers like Asuka over Rei

Ok, now I'm just confused. Rei and Fi are basically the same.

High tier taste.
youtu.be/dKn-lk27QaI

>Rei and Fi are basically the same.
And diversity is nice.

>And diversity is nice.
While fair, there is only one true question. Which is the best Persona girl? This determines your place in society. Asuka is already moved you up, but which Persona girl?

The one voiced by Kugyuu

For me Fi is the exception to the rule, sort of.

I haven't decided, I only got into persona recently. But it's between Rise Kujikawa and Yukiko Amagi

I assume you meant Kugimiya, you have dropped in the waifu polls.

Aigis. Who the fuck else?

You have severely dropped in the waifu polls.
You're alright.

Pfffffft

>I assume you meant
Are you implying that I can't call her Kugyuu?

I haven't played persona.. is there another medium upon which to judge me?

Do not doubt the King of Waifus. I spent every waking hour cataloging and polling waifus and their lovers. It's an arduous task, but it must be done.

I do this for Zelda too, their waifus are polled and categorized. The Duke of Waifus does other things, mostly shitposts.