Nissan buy Mitubishi

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20160512/k10010517461000.html

So Renault will just resort to Shitsubishi to get some more crossovers out? lel

Who buys what?

but i cant read japanese

>In the fuel consumption of fraud, such as the problem for Mitsubishi Motors, which depressed sales of new cars, virtually Nissan Motor Co. in the cooperation in areas such as light car to go a huge amount of investment of the scale of more than 200 billion yen, under the umbrella that it has entered into the final adjustment in the direction in which the fit was found.

>And depends on the person concerned, Nissan is that went into the final adjustments in the direction to get the 34 percent of the shares in the form of take on a third-party allocation of new shares carried out by the Mitsubishi Motors.
Investment amount is expected to climb to 2 thousand billion yen, Nissan is now, it becomes the largest shareholder by far the main three companies of the Mitsubishi Group, which invested one-third of the stock together, virtually the Mitsubishi Motors, it will fit under the umbrella.

>Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors co-founded the company responsible for the product development of mini-cars in five years ago, and has been producing the Nissan brand of mini-cars at Mitsubishi Motors' factory, in the field, such as a light car was in the cooperative relationship but, there was no capital relationships between the company body.

>Mitsubishi Motors will stop production and sales of the flagship of mini-cars had done a fraud of fuel consumption, among which domestic sales are down significantly, the aim that you want to strengthen the research and development force by entering virtually under the umbrella of Nissan It can be seen that there is one.

>On the other hand, as Nissan, it will be seen that there is a aim to want to improve the Southeast Asian sales force that Mitsubishi Motors is the main market at a production base, such as in Thailand.

Now Nissan will be even worse

I think you mean now mitsubishi will be even worse

>Japanese meme brand buys another japanese meme brand
So, how big will be Mitsubishi's suv range in the future?

>Who buys what?

Nissan buys Mitsubishi motors division from the Mits conglomerate. The motors division hadn't been a major part of earnings for a long time as it declined greatly due to MULTIPLE scandals of fraudulent test numbers and fraudulent performance standards claimed to have been met.

Test Example:
Ford: 0-60MPH test performed on level ground
Nissan: 0-60MPH on level ground
Mitsubishi: 0-60MPH performed on 75 degree downhill slope (parachute needed to stop car)

While exaggerating, I meant the example to show that Mits would try various tactics to bias its results. While other car manufacturers may also cut corners on test ethics, it was Mits that got caught multiple times. Perhaps their bribes weren't large enough. As a consequence of multiple fraud cases, the japanese buyers didn't trust the brand and stopped buying. So mits motors kept falling and falling in market share.

Good. I called this month's ago or a year time flies too fast now, anyways I said they should buy em and these corporate meatheads seem to listen to me on here. Just like when I said vw should buy chrysler on some other forum and fiat scoops them up instead. Why don't I work in the car industry?

So, they're gonna get worse ... ?

If anything Nissans design language should improve with mitsu designers that actually get paid

Does this mean that the Evo will officially be the baby GTR?

I meant their reliability, user.

Will they bring back the Evo name as the 'entry level' sports car?

mitsu looks with nissan reliability
sounds like win win

>car
>not crossover

>tfw sometimes forget Mitsubishi still exists

The Eclipses used to be so fucking popular, now I never see any of their cars on the road.

Their newest one in that orange color looked slick af. No idea if it was actually any good though.

Introducing the new Mistubishi GTO
>it's a rebadged Murano

Or maybe on the flipside they might actually release a decent hot hatch.

>it's a rebadged Murano
That isn't funny