/opgg/ One Piece Games General

cute edition. CUTE!

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Bart Sugo 7/28-7/30
>Set Sail for Moria's Mast Mansion 7/19-8/1
>Summer Time Stampede 8/2-8/15
>Skill Up 8/9-8/15
>Jul 19 - Aug 2 Wanze FN
>Jul 26 - Aug 2 Domino, Kalifa
>Jul 28 - Jul 29 Garp
>Jul 30 - Jul 31 Doffy
>Jul 31 - Aug 1 Aokiji
>Aug 1 - Aug 2 Buster Call
>Aug 2 - Aug 3 Enel
>Aug 5 - Aug 5 Mihawk

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Jul 26 - Aug 9 Film Gold FN
>Jul 28 - Aug 4 Noland and Calgara, Wapol, Kraken
>Jul 27 - Jul 31 Free RR Pull
>Jul 27 - Jul 31 Free RR Pull
>Aug 1 - Aug 7 Straw Hat Island
>Aug 5 - Aug 6 Shiki
>Aug 6 - Aug 7 Aokiji
>Aug 7 - Aug 8 Hera/Fatsopp
>Aug 8 - Aug 9 NM Luffy

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no one gives me a shoutout even tho I help in the thread and put helpul captains.

Sumer girls when?

Sugo soon

this ones shit already

Hey, can someone add me to the Friend Code list? I have 4 legends and am pirate level 290

Who /POWERHOUSE/ here?

just press on export image you faggot

That reminds me that I need to get started on the new FC sheet,

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

If you haven't put your shit in this form, go ahead and do it. I'll be getting started on the spreadsheet right now.

I know the CP9 aesthetic is cool but swap Blueno out for 3d2y Sanji if you have him? Also why Kalifa?

My FC is 637,142, 622

Crew name is Sp00ky Saint

>MFW I find out Storm Pirates is a still a virgin in her mid 30s.

Apply using the form.
See

Sanji would be perfect but I couldn't get him

Kalifa because I don't have Marco.

Done. Put a lot of misc info, but just put my legends if it's too much. I think most would assume I have most RR if I have 4 legends

Kalicoaster, im in the old one
614 345 639

whos on the list?
can you put me next to storm pirates?

i submitted.
I also have gold chests, up for anything, if people still tap.

How many Aokijis did y'all farm so far? I got 40, which should be enough to get mine maxed from 25 Cool Down. I only need a few more sockets, so i should be all good

i'm too stupid to do it with my available 'easy' units and am considering grinding the last few hours with an enel team

Isn't she the biggest slut ever? what are you talking about

Who the fuck is Storm Pirates lol? Women don't play this game

kek

thanks

Friend requested, 5 Gold for anyone else
393 440 731

I usually run Dex Kaku, 3d2y Sanji, STR Kumadori, and Marco as my Legend Lucci team. I've had pretty good results with that

GUP, you fucked up putting your fc down on the form

Thanks for keys.

thanks, got 10000 berries from a gold chest, didnt even know that was possible. lol

Everyone would assume you're a fucking whale.

Nice, you have the perfect team then.

Hope I get at least Kumadori...

You could have 4 legends without spending a dime. Depends on your luck

What, are lard buckets supposed to be super lucky? Like Leprechauns?

I lucked out I got like 4 Kumadoris in the FP Apocalypse

Kumadori isn't even good lol. He is just an okay red striker. Kid is better

Tapping.

It's up.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for the keys.

Thanks for FP

he's the best orb locker in the game

Guys I had the most amazing dream last night. I dreamt that I got married to Storm Pirates!

She looked absolutely beautiful and my heart was overflowing with pride and admiration. As she led me to her captain's quarters and shut the door watched her make her way to her bed and laid there in her wedding dress with anticipation in her eyes. As I began to get undressed the doors burst open and in walked three massive thug niggers. They shoved me to the side and I fell in a chair next to the bed.

These brutes tore off most of Storm Pirates wedding dress and started fucking her relentlessly. I recognized them as members of her crew and I watched as those massive nigger dicks that were four times bigger than mine were completely ruining her holes. As that thick black meat rod tore free from her mouth and throat she said "Now sit there like a good little cuck and be grateful you get to watch." At that point I didn't feel upset or angry. As a male feminist I respected her life choices.

I reached out and held her hand, reassuring her that I will always be there for her. I felt her quake as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body from that animalistic nigger fucking. Those beasts came so hard their semen even splattered me and I knew she was going to get pregnant, but I didn't care. I would raise that child like my own and always be there for them. Storm Pirates then spat a mixture of hot nigger cum and her spit all over my pathetic white dick and I thanked her for the privilege. Then I woke up with an erection harder than Diamond Jozu but cried for half a hour straight after realizing it was all a dream.

15 runs of Aokiji, not one fucking lobster drops.
I have more than enough RGB ones, but yellow and black seem to be out of stock.

nice

good job, user

>putting kid on a powerhouse team
Es tu attardé?

Oh, can you add a +200 next to where it says WB on Sp00ky?

I might try this team out, thought blueno special is so long it's probably not usable.

Please ban Storm Pirates from the list if she submits her information. None of us here wants her around.

Thanks I needed this, that was a good fap.

I didn't realize it was for Powerhouse. I wasn't paying attention

tapping if you still there

Okay, I'm a bit out of the loop. What is this meme?

why did you quote me bro

See you guys are always leaping to shit on someone or something
Behave

Great job, user, it needed to be done.

You're right, I was a little trigger happy. I apologize

ty for the keys.

>anri and hitomi

holy fuck there's at least 31 of us?

Huh? 31 of what?

meant for I have 7 black ones while I need red and blues.

So are you all just added to everyone on the list? Should I send a request to y'all?

Add whoever you want.

I hope I get this lucky, I'm ready to spend like 10+ gems though if needed

add me bro

wow I can't wait to do another 20 runs for crocodile and get nothing
maybe I'll get lucky this time and get a sweet ass beli bag

nevermind make it 15 runs I forgot it's princess turtle time

I just started playing a few days ago, do you guys have any tips for a complete newbie

What did you get from your pulls?

Wait until the upcoming sugofest and reroll for Log Luffy, Sengoku or Rayleigh. Until then, just play and get a feel for the game. Never pull outside of a sugofest.

READ THE FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

Keep all stage clear units like Coby. Evolve Usopp to his second form Golden Pound asap. When you go to evolve him swipe the menu to the right and do the evolution that needs a crab. Then never evolve him again. You will use him on every team.

Hit perfects and don't die

best one was Dark Justice Lucci

add people from the spreadsheet in this thread, lucci is fine, dont worry about rerolling its not that big of a deal.
READ THE GUIDE, really it does have a lot of useful info that you can find out instantly

He's a pretty damn good unit, you should be able to clear lots of early content with him.

just started reading it thanks guys

I'd run the upcoming Breed fortnight immediately when you can, even if only 5 stamina and focus on evolving Sanji into Diable Jambe Sanji.

There aren't many Powerhouse units in the early game, so grab any that pop up in fortnights until you get a better RR pool.

Someone asked for my friend code in the last thread so I'll post it right now. I'm the first guy, and my friend is right below me. I have Ray/Barto and he has Ray/Marco.

Mugiwara Senpaiz: 443 814 339 (PL107)
Pirate Senpaiz: 456 253 829 (PL148)

Who is storm pirates and why do y'all hate it?

I'm lacking in INT and PSY units so I can't really farm Aokiji or Garp or any other raid boss who are those types.
after the raids are down I'll start farming V2 Usopp in Water Seven, Crocodile in alubarna (which teams can speedrunthem) and possibly Psy Enel.
I'll have to continue in 60 stamina like 5 times to get one copy of aokiji cuz I don't have one.
I'd rather spend those 5 gems in him than Miss goldenkek.

You don't really need him right away. I would just save your gems until you can do it normally.

Unless you have a pretty awesome striker team, I'd just wait.

Aokiji is great, but niche. He's probably the lowest priority of the "good" raid bosses.

am i making a mistake by socketing RR kalifa with autoheal?

If you have Raid Enel and not Legend Croc/WB, no. If you plan on using her in a Legend Croc/WB team, yes, you are mistaken.

Yes

Psy Enel is a meme.

He's a waste of stamina, don't bother.

>Obviously no situation will ever require both GPU and a PSY attack booster and I can't possibly be wrong about this.
FTFY

he meant this spreadsheet the one in the OP wasn't updated in a year

name one

I've been playing since week two and I know better than you :^}

Yes. If you don't have a use for her on a low health team, you're making a mistake wasting you stamina on socketing her in the first place.

If you do, even Resilience, Map Damage, and Poison are better sockets.

I have been playing since WB part one sugo. Psy Enel is very Dank for Sengoku teams as a beatstick, as well as a direct damage shooter. Plus he boosts psy

Psy Eneru is also a great beatstick for Sengoku teams

>no cool picture on the right side like the last time

darn

>No Japan Friendsheet yet

i would like to second this, although i am pretty new to the japan version

When's next sugo?

don't listen to the fags telling you to reroll

7 days

gaaay

added