/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4ajmq5/hero_movement_speeds_plus_a_few_more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tracer

hana song

>spend an hour playing and winning two games
>carry both of them with 50+ elims and gold damage
>get very little rank for both wins
>third game
>don't get to play carry and have to play a tank
>lose next game, was close, we had to go into sudden death
>lose all the rank I got from the previous two wins
>an hour of my time effectively wasted for losing a close game

FUCK this game. I can deal with losing games, you can't win every single one, but losing two fucking games worth of wins for one loss is the game effectively telling me I didn't deserve to win either of those games even when I had +50% kill participation in both of them.

Fuck. me.

Post your dva pictures here

>"X hero is balanced because they require skill to use effectively"
>"Being hard to use is a weakness"

>play pharah the whole time
>I know how to aim but I never really did
>Just played here mindless
>Tryharded with her today
>Get wins and 3 gold metals constantly

I should have done this sooner

Hana /ss/ong

Anyone from the rank 70s want to carry someone that is rank 53?

I need a dank new Overwatch wallpaper. Hit me with your best.

I will protect you!

thicc

>tfw all the tanks are so fun and useful now I never know who to pick
all right lads when is a good time to pick Bosshog? I know people say winston and Zaya for KoTH and Rein for Payload but Roadhog is just so fun and am trying to use him to break into rank 60s been 59 for days now keep going up and down between 57-59

Purest girl, objectively best waifu.

>How to get to rank 91 like Soul live

>It's another "your team refuses to take out the bastion/torbjorn and lose the game for you because of it" episode
>But it's not just an episode it's a full week-long marathon special of failure and tears

>yosh

>tfw bored and lonely NEET
>tfw love just isnt real
>tfw browsing owg in the night because life is empty
>tfw no salvation from this suffering

>I want my low skillcap heros to be as strong as Mcree because i can't aim

C'mon, lad, the game is already easy and casual as fuck and yet you want to make it even more shallow ?

>living somewhere where that would be an issue

kek

>everyone instalocks their meme classes
>guess I'll play Lucio
>get a gold for damage

>Sick of Competitive
>Quick play is just endless D.Va stacking

Get fit, meet some qt in the gym.

Can they buff Mercy already, I'm so tired of having to play lucio or Discordyatta every single game., neither is very enjoyable. Hell even Sym isn't useful anymore.

So you're saying all heroes should be Winston tier easy? Because if skill isn't rewarding, then there's no reason to play those heroes

Fuck off retard

thats pretty neat
go to Veeky Forums my friend, leave the life as a tax leech, you only gonna be young once man, is not really that bad outside specially if you already live in a country that supports the neet life

The game needs to calculate winning vs losing as less of an impact than playing well. You shouldn't have to lose rank if you are doing better than the rest of your team and half of the enemy team despite losing the match by the skin of your teeth.

>I want to play widowmaker but what if someone yells at me :((

damn man, thats movie tier

When they trashed the completely fine beta ranked system for this new one they originally said you couldn't group up with players more than 25 ranks below you, guess they took that out because they are stupid.

The limit for parties should be 10 ranks or so, MM shouldn't put rank 58's into a game with 70's trying to balance the numbers either.

I could see some prefering Mercy over Lucy O. but Zenyatta? Just play Ana.

The way to buff Mercy is to make her even more like the Medic desu. Overheal and movespeed equal to Genji and Tracer.

>you will never share a room with Lucio
>you will never come home to him mixing beats and excitedly sharing his music with you, watching you with big round eyes and practically holding his breath awaiting your reaction
>you will never watch him get overly excitable, smiling from ear and bouncing around
>you will never come home to random gifts, not just on holidays but just because you talked about that one thing once and he's the kind of guy to get it for you
>you will never ride on his coattails getting backstage passes and all the girls you could want flinging themselves at you for the chance to know him
>you will never not take any of them up because you only have eyes for him
>you will never listen to him softly sing before bed
>you will never watch his rhythmic breathing as he sleeps, not snoring but drooling just slightly

I want to fuck the hell out of her and then cuddle her afterwards as she sleeps.

Why is Mei so perfect?

There is none. Where's that comic where the /r9k/ guy goes all Veeky Forums and still hates his life

>Trow the hook at the shield

>main Zarya in comp
>have to play her in quickplay to deal with D.Va stacking

I just want to meme with Genji

I generally prefer playing supports, Lucio is very scripted in his playstyle while Mercy allowed for a lot of gamesense oriented improvisation. Zen is basically a DPS with a defensive ult and Ana doesn't really fit into the meta yet despite also being based off DPS mechanics.

As a Mercy I could really carry a game with good plays but with Lucio the absolute best you can hope to do is only exactly what you are supposed to do, there isn't any room to make neat plays outside maybe getting a boop here or there.

symm is useful if you have a couple people stationed around her turrets. people are forced to stop and take them out, meanwhile being slowed down, meanwhile being shot at by two other teammates and probably you. sadly most people I've played with think symm turrets means the objective is safe, which makes her useless.

God she's gorgeous

Would wait for a few months because legal age is 16 in bongland kek

I'm approaching 28, I already feel old as fuck, especially with how generations become shorter and shorter due to rapid technological & environmental change.

Plus I don't believe in love anymore. There's chemical infatuation and then there's having an long-term arrangement with somebody you can stand. True love isn't real.

Get up and get fit, for what? Materialism doesn't interest me. And what I yearn for simply doesn't exist anywhere but in film & fiction.

Do post if you find it.

No, I'm saying that if you try to defend an overpowered character by bringing up their high skill floor, because you for whatever reason think that's an actual weakness, then you are an idiot.

>You live in a world where blizzard thinks roadhog's hook is actually fine in it's current state

Every hero moves at the same speed.

>Why is Mei so perfect?

cept tracer/genji

Thats the problem with most turret classes (Bastion included)

You should always be fighting (as the other defenders) in front of the turrets, wherever they can shoot

That way the enemy cant focus the turret and is getting constantly zapped/shot to pieces by mini-turrets/torb turret/bastion turret. And defenders are safer because they have that huge amount of firepower covering her

Instead people push too far forward and make the turret useless when they die where the turret cant protect them, then attackers push through and kill the turret with ease

ALWAYS fight in the turrets line of fire

Is there any hero that is universally hated in both fanshit and in game?

He means that a high skillcap shouldn't be the only thing balancing them if they want this to be an E-Sport worth watching. That's actually balancig the game for bottom scrubs but not for the best players. At the highest level of play everyone can achieve that skillcap and then there's no reason to not use them over other heroes in that category.

4 mana 7/7

This is bullshit and they are like there is no problem with this. Is like mix pros with retards, is going to be a bloodbath, sometimes in winable others is dead weight. Fuck premades, just make a limit of how many can premade, if 3 want to premade they need a full team instead, this shit killed dynamic queque had this same bullshit in lol and it did no good.

No. Ana, Genji, and Tracer move a little faster than everyone else.

i'm still butthurt over how mccree got overwritten into a soldier 69 with less bullets

They both move at the same speed as everyone else. Except Genji moves faster during his ult

Because she has a body that was MADE for sex and breeding

No. It's been calculated, but it's marginal. Everyone moves at 5.5 metres per second while Genji, Tracer, and Ana move at 6.

No, they all have the same movespeed. The only increases you'll find are in abilities, Genji gets a small increase when using dragonblade and reaper I believe gets 10% when in wraithform.

hey guys im back again with another legendary

Who /prettygoodwithzarya/ over here?

>IT'S JUST QUICKPLAY XD

YES IT IS

BUT THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN

YOU CAN JUST GO INTO MATCHES AND LOSE ON. FUCKING. PURPOSE.

IT'S NOT FUN FOR ANYONE BUT YOU, YOU SELFISH LITTLE FUCK

HOLY SHIT

>people who leave when a game is lost but before the defeat screen

Just wait you autists. All this does is drop some poor sap into the losing game. You are literally making somebody else lose because you are so mad that you yourself lost.

Anyone else mains Wilson here?

See And reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4ajmq5/hero_movement_speeds_plus_a_few_more/

Its been tested

How many do (YOU) have?

Her body is begging to be impregnated.

ya
but i love playing as 13 more so i do it anytime i can

> QP
> Route 66 assault
> we get convinced to have a 5 McGree team
Hilarious shit. We even won to boot.

Most likely outdated information, Genji does get a movespeed buff in his ultimate and that chart notes that he doesn't.

I want to impregnate her so fucking badly, holy shit

lol thirsty virgins

Those are some nice stats, how do you manage it?

How many are we meant to get for our rank at the end of the season?

>Plus I don't believe in love anymore. There's chemical infatuation and then there's having an long-term arrangement with somebody you can stand. True love isn't real.

lmao that is exactly what a kissless virgin would say.

85. I'm hoping I'll have half the needed points by the end of the season, however it still feels like a grind...

Did they buff D.VA's damage or something? Why am I seeing her every single game? That shield toggle shot got didn't seem that big of a deal. Good to absorbs ults I guess?

17 days till season ends

mcree is fine

Play pretty aggressive I guess, and use shields smart. Also the most important thing is, if youre dueling somebody and they are moving with either D or A only, put your xhair on their head hold LMB and use D or A as well. Do NOT move your mouse if you can just do above. Some people especially in lower ranks dont strafe at all they just move in 1 direction, you destroy them.

I'm getting really fucking tired of being called useless or asked to swap whilst top 2 in elims/damage

Blizzard are such imbeciles, not having a scoreboard doesn't mean people won't be flaming. At least put it in competitive

can someone help me out and link that webm with that asian dude that's playing as widowmaker and a lucio like strafes side to side and makes him laugh really hard.

trying to get good with widow is such fucking suffering
is it even worth it im 22 hours with widow in and still getting my shit pushed in

>Plus I don't believe in love anymore. There's chemical infatuation and then there's having an long-term arrangement with somebody you can stand. True love isn't real.

>A-am I really that fat?

fuck off cod babby

Purest love.

>Shield toggle is OP, always available to stop anything and everything
>Ult detonates 1 second faster and does no damage to her, allows her to be more gung ho with it
>Ult charges super fast

started playing her yesterday, how do I do?

it absorbs everything, if you use it right you'll pretty much always have it available to block shit and help your team

No you

>posts a picture of them evidently sinning

I wonder when/if it gets added, how will it look? I'm thinking they could tally up the points: 3 for gold, 2 for silver and 1 for bronze. But I'm not sure if that would be enough information still.

>top 2
You could be top1. Also elims dont mean much since they are just assists. Having somebody that has less assists/dmg but is more all around character, or just a counter to something that is destroying you from the enemy team is way more useful sometimes.

>scoreboard
Is this TDM?

Oversheet is being updated all the time. Also testing hero base movement wouldn't involve ults anyway so even if they didn't add that at the time of that post it wouldn't stop being true. List your source then because this has been tested a lot.

yes, now pay for your own taxi home.

Yes, fuck off landwhale.

do you have much experience with sniping in fps games?
yes

I'm not Asian though