Neptunia General #970 - /nepgen/

Ugly Arbore-tier thread Uzume general

NepuNepu*Connect Chaos Chanpuru Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/Uukx6pLu

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NISA.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/i2yom21t6gol4y3/C-Sha.zip
mega.nz/#!CF9mQBRR!TaFzEfPNo-q3eE7zfLHrSu70r7HtYk9XkdW0eUDNlmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C-Sha:
mediafire.com/download/i2yom21t6gol4y3/C-Sha.zip

It's an Uzume thread! Post more of U-zu-me.

Should we ask the XNALara models to the pastebin?
Also, I used the old pastebin that doesn't have the new Victory artbook located here : mega.nz/#!CF9mQBRR!TaFzEfPNo-q3eE7zfLHrSu70r7HtYk9XkdW0eUDNlmA

I want Moezume to talk about how sweet the chocolate I made for her was! before the weight gain serum kicks in and she can never move again

Was this the real argument back then? Since Sony owns both platforms, there is no system of beliefs harmed.

All things considered, NepJr took Neptune's death rather well.

You can add them yourself of you want just clone the pastebin and add your links. Well decide to use the updated version or not.

I'm just asking, because I'm not the one who ripped them and rigged them.
And I'm also using the occasion to explain what should need to be added to the next OP.

Reply to this Uni.

>naked underaged girls in the op
Great general guys.

Uzume is older than all the other CPUs combined.

>this little girl is actually 2000 years old!
No.

>ablublu
Keep crying with your christmas cake, starcraftfag.

What did he mean by this?

That he's going to beat the shit out of her.

That's much of an accomplishment when you're a sociopath like Nepgear.

Nepgear is perfect.

cutest wizard

I like her with a beret. She looks cool.
Compared to that nightgown she wears in game who looks like shit...

About to start Re;birth 2 but all the endings are a bit overwhelming. Which ones should I skip?

You don't need to skip any of them. Just save your game before the ending is set in stone, then reload to get them one at a time. This way, you will only need a couple of playthroughs to see everything.

Guys help. I think I'm in love. What to do.

Feel free to skip all but Conquest and True. Holy Sword gives you almost the strongest weapon for Nepgear, though if you have the DLCs you already have a weapon to surpass that. Nation ends, Human, and Maker ends give only cute scenes, and you can get most of them from a common point.

You can start by saving full-size images instead of samples.

Offer her pudding, then you offer her your pudding.

>archer
>designs that don't scream "stoner"
oh, to think she could have had a personality instead of being a one note sadism joke.

What this guy said And also there are only really three endings of note, the normal nation ends, the true end, and the conquest ending. The nation ends are technically five different endings, but all they do is change a little epilogue scene post credit and the conditions for each are so easy to achieve that you can probably view them all in 30 minutes of you really want to.

do true ending first. even though logically you ought to save the "real" ending for last, RB2 inherits Mk2's stupid "most characters don't get their EXEs untill true-end-only chapters" thing, like various other failings it inherited.

then witness the retardation of conquest, then do holysword to see that plotline get fixed.

All of them. Just do your normal playthrough and watch he rest of the endings on youtube. Trust me, the things you will have to do to get every ending is NOT worth it. Been there.

>implying Conquest isn't the best thing to happen in mk2

nepu

upen

The best that happened to Mk2 is that it brought us Uni. Rest is average.

But isnt it more than just the ending? additional chapters and stuff? playing on PC so could also use a trainer

>No square brackets
Goddammit Nep-Nep you can't even meme right

>the best thing in mk2 is a girl with huge self-esteem issue that constantly compares herself to her sister but cries like a bitch when other, better people compare her to her sister

I like how all the IH designs except for the first archer one are all the same as her final, just with different styles of BDSM gear.

The only shit thing here is your taste.

All hail IF, the true memey cringemaster

>The weak should fear the strong

Chuunis are made to be bullied.

She wasnt as great as a character as she was in RB1. Is she good in the Seha game?

IF isn't too bad in SeHa. There's a running gag where she runs over Plutia with a motorcycle.

The scenes involving Neptune and Nepgear are pure gold, though.

HAHAHAHAHA

Nep has her butt
Vert has her tits
Noire is Jill of all Trades
Blanc has PMS
Plutia has being a Dom Sue
What does Uzume have?

>IF
>running over Plutia
Bitch we're going to restart your entire education from square one.

midriff

Shippu!

This.
Everyone except Rom and Neptune in mk2 universe is such a self-obsessed arrogant cunt that by the end of the game you'll be wishing them all dead anyway.

No shipping

True.
Neptune allows her sister to kill her to make sure she has a chance to kill the Deity of Sin.
Rom never did anything wrong.

wuv

Where were you when Vert was a faceless rapist?

big nepu

More like: Rom never did anything. Ever, she is so irrelevant.

can't afford it?

Hiding in the bush, recording everything, and wishing I was the one spanking NitroPlus's perfect little ass.

take your tumblr nonsense elsewhere

I'd also turn into a rapist with a butt like that in front of me.

Guys, please.

Rom and Ram deserve to be bullied

Dark White Heart, please.

Or is it spankfag? I don't even know anymore, both of you are completely insane and love bullying the twins.

Best route order for Fairy Fencer F?

Why are you accusing me of tumblr if I'm not scolding Vert?

just commenting on the 'things that aren't rape = rape' mentality

Are you suggesting that pulling on Nitroplus's panties string, unrevealing her cute, roud, white and yet still immature ass before gently caressing it, massaging it, and lightly smacking it aren't rape?

Is this fucking K-Sha?

No, that's Lid.

No, that's her mascot.

K-Sha killed him for that box, it's why he's not in VII.

I'm seriously considering buying a cardboard box and trying to use it for meditation.

Still immature? She's not that young, is she?
Not that I care

She's on the same level as B-Sha. And B-Sha is considered a loli since she get a combined EXE skill with Rom and Ram.

Plus my spanking fetish always helps me identifiy young and vulnerable girls, and Nitroplus is definitely young.

GekiNoire was bad but I wish they kept the girls. Lid was so cool.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.
In case I miss the new thread, someone remember to make a new pastebin with the updated V book and maybe XPS's models.

I can't update the pastebin AND make the new thread, I can't multitask.

I need more Uni

PRAISE NOWAGEAR!

The shares hunter.

There are no shares on a MMO.

We dont know the details of the game yet.

Of course, Nepgear has always been sensual.

Eryn>killer girl, i forget her name>Maria
ignore the other(s), they don't matter

>but you can call me Uni the shares hunter. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

I would become her first prey.

Please kill me.

I want to die.

Someone explain Nepgear to me