Why so much hate?

Why so much hate?

something something my stock beat to shit 1998 ford taurus

Because it isn't good for the car and is sometimes dangerous, ruins performance as well

Mostly because people can't afford that sort of life. So they just bitch and complain at those well off enough to be able to do it.

because it ruins all performance aspects of a car. I buy a performance car to go fast. Not to have my oil pan scrape against every bump in the road.

Because I don't want to drive over you in my lifted C1500 on accident.

I love the led taillights.

the car would be pretty perfect if it were propertly stanced and not be cambered out, or y'know have a normal ride height.

Small penis detected

These
Retarded
what are you gonna do on track day man. Slammed and stanced cars are useless.

Janitors sure are assmad

Basically this, those tires look like they're going to snap crackle pop and fling a peice of tread at me, shit should be illegal

Why do you hate clearance?

I don't need clearance as i drive on flat roads.

Because it looks fucking stupid

When you go out of your way to look retarded, and make a whole #lifestyle out of looking retarded, you're gonna get negative comments you idiot.

>flat roads
Fucking city-boys.

>what are you gonna do on track day man

Nigger what?

This kind of shit is not even legal in hueland, cars need a minimum 10cm of ground clearance

Or you know because it looks fucking stupid.

Even better static

This is way less attractive than the 2d version

From personal experience, there's a ton of stancefags in my area, each drive like assholes, and twice has a stancefag blocked traffic to get over a simple obstacle.
>first time, leaving to go to a great local BBQ place
>dude in a stanced 9th gen civic cuts me off when I had a green light, whatever it happens
>while on the road, the car is swerving everywhere to avoid all the little debris from constructiom
>as we come to a railroad crossing he full-on stops in the way
>honk at him
>he starts going up the hill extremely slowly and at angles just to scale a fucking railroad crossing
>it takes about 3 minutes for him to get over, and he ended up blocking up traffic

Second time
>same general area, tons of development and construction
>this particular stancefag was in a 350z
>unlike the previous civic stancefag from a month earlier, he's not swerving in and out of lanes to avoid debris
>ends up going right over a piece of concrete attached to a piece of scap metal
>immediately see stream of oil from his car
>about a couple minutes later I start seeing smoke from the hood
>he ends up pulling over at a Kangaroo station

Lmao, I kinda like how some of the VIP/lowered builds look without too much camber, but this shit is hilarious. I understand the hate now, seems annoying as fuck if you have a lot in your area

>stancefags literally can't pass speedbumps
Should be called stanceblocks lmao

Stupid wheel/etc aside, those tail lights are sexy as fuck

Ayy lmao

Fuck, seeing this always cracks me up.