E
N

DELETE
THIS

NEVER EVER

Nagato is good for ____.

Abusing a secondary build.

Sailing around with.
She was the first bote I really enjoyed playing desu.

becoming a mother.

>not enjoying Kongou dess
>not loving the ever living shit out of Fusou-nee-sama

i cant seem to get the kongo, im terrible in it, and it frustrates me to no end when dispersion goes off the rails retarded, i probably just suck desu

Havin lods of fun m8 despite the shenanigan tier situations I find myself in sometimes. Playing the Kiev is legitimate comfy tier compared to the playing the Ognevoi.

that'll probably change when I get to the trashcan though

Nice quality pic you got there. Mind if I save it?

never forget

how do i do good in the myogi

G-go ahead :3
Beautiful

[autistic screeching]

Abuse your high caliber guns and wait for broadside for sweet citpens.

Try to get chased and make American BBs cry.

I'd just started playing so i was pretty shit and the Nagato was the first ship I played that I was actually not terrible at.
So she was the first ship that I really liked.

how soon is "soon"
i want to german bbs

You can kite like a madman and wipe out enemies left and right with your guns once you get the hang of her. OR play for fun as a brawler if the MM gives you a match without pesky torps.

She was actually highly enjoyable when used properly, and RNG-sama permits. Keep your eye out for targets you can consistantly cit-pen (Tenryuu is a prime, easy two shot kill target. If you divided her up into sections, aim for the shells to hit middle50% - back 20% area)

Still have her in my port and play her fairly often.

A team that doesn't suck...

Almost certainly at Gamescom: 17-21 August.

>still 3 weeks

REEEEE I WANT NEW CONTENT

STOP

>mfw I'm leaving to go on a big bote for a week on the 21st
>mfw I'm probably gonna have like two days to play german BBs AT MOST

So which nation has more 'fun' DD play, US or RU?

Or should I wait for German DDs which are apparently coming soon?

NEVER

ehehehehehehehehehehe

what would rather have boris, that or the colorado match?

What would German DD "national peculiarity" even be? Useable AP and somewhat okay torps?

>So which nation has more 'fun' DD play, US or RU?
>Or should I wait for German DDs which are apparently coming soon?
DD is good to sealclub, RU is more fun at high tiers, full Sonic.

Probably some mediocre middle ground that will end up being completely inferior to anything that is currently around. Like:
>Slightly better guns than US but worse than RU
>Slightly better torps than RU but worse than US
>Guns turn as slow as early RU's
>Low HP
>Low speed
>And just to make sure the fascists never win, a citadel twice the size of its hull, for good balanse))

So yeah, I recommend against getting hyped for them. There's not a snowball chance in hell of them being anything good.

Finally got my first witherer.

It took god damn forever too. So much fucking clicking.

Dunno. All I know is based on some sort of Q&A German DDs may likely come before Brit Cruisers.

Thanks. I'm at mid-tier for both US and RU lines and wanted to pick one to club with.

Extremely powerful guns, Ok torps but very slow torps, and lowest speed of all the DD's but just barely.

Some are going to have 15cm cannons. :3

>All I know is based on some sort of Q&A German DDs may likely come before Brit Cruisers.
EVERYONE IN MINSKE NEEDS TO DIE. GERMAN GENOCIDE WHEN THOSE FAGGOTS IN GERMONEY ARE LITTERALY THE LARGEST FURFAG GROUP ON THE PLANET THEY DESERVE IT i DON'T UNDERSANT WHY

someone said on the myogi that upgrading to the C hull makes the turret traverse time faster, but, when i mouse over it, it doesn't say anything like that, is there some way to enable more detailed tooltips? or that information is just hidden forever? the survivability/artillery/maneuverability etc bars are all really vague, there has to be a way to specific information out of them, right?

Keep the Clemson (the real sealcluber) and Nicholas if you want. If you go RU, the line go exponentially better tier 7+, and the Khab is the most op [spolier]CL[/spolier]

>spolier

FUCK

Alright. I have a question regarding Gnenvy for the second skill. LS or EM?

30 seconds just sounds so shitty for turret traverse. Whereas I'm used to the 18 thanks to Blys.

blame Britain and WG for not getting along when it comes to archival access.

besides who wants bong cruises anyway, they'll be dogshit, just like Kraut DD's what does it honestly matter if a one shit line comes before the other

t. Eternal Anglo

The turret traverse change with the tiers, 18.6s T6,7 and 8 with the Udaloi the turret traverse improves to 9s, so EM isn't a must on RU DDs. If you can freeXP the Gevny or endure it until the Ognevoi don't take the EM and take LS, you want AFT asap

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd say Russian DDs are more fun, but they only really do one thing (blapping things at range) and have trouble filling other roles thanks to lower DPM than Americans and high detectability.

USN DDs can be frustrating, but overall a high-tier USN DD is a much more solid addition to a team, since it can adequately fill the roles that IJN and Soviet DDs play.

Alright. Thanks for the help Tovarish.

Also, you're a CL, so DON'T TAKE CE. Grab the T4 Skills (AFT, DE, SE)

Jokes on you, I'm from the Anglos across the pond

t. #1 Country in the World

why would the german DDs be shit in game?
I agree they were shit irl. but thats mostly due to low ammo capacity and horribly unreliable engines

Why not? I thought cruisers liked low concealment too. Khab with 8km detect sounds better than 10km.

>you're a CL, so DON'T TAKE CE
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>poi

Because a 1km isn't as good as 3% more Fire chance and 4k more HP.
I can kill any Gearing or Fletcher that i came across, all depends on the how good the captains are with the leading.

It's better to get spotted at 9km, that way you don't get cucked by Gearings since they can't do shit to you unless they get close

By not having CE you basically give yourself an extra kilometer to turn around and run away, an early warning system if you will

>WARBEASTY

HURTUUUU

I'll have my fleet Poi you to straight to Hell Jap!

Makes sense then I guess. At least I have a Murmansk so I can have a dedicated captain for these DDs.

Also, congrats on the Flint. She better than Atlanta, or close overall?

How does he do it? How does he have a tier 10 CV?

More like you and your fleet will be in the middle of nowhere while the actual battle is going on.

Poi!

t. shitter

Ty, i think is better than the Atlanta but only a little. If you play on a div with a DD, the Atlanta is better, but for solo (i play almost only solo) the Flint is better.

It's Soon™

Epic response you really rekt that user there!

Yeah, I recently got an Atlanta. She's fun, but kinda interesting to learn how to play. Radar's a big help now.

Just wish I was a ranked guy. Never even got to 15 for one of the flags just because teams even in low rank games managed to fail me.

The world wonders...

One mistake made and they will never let you hear the end of it

thanks, i try

Sperging out in front of the crew when Nimitz called him out on it really didn't help matters.

>its another allied DDs go blueline torping while the enemy caps all 3 points episode

high speed barrel on turrets

shitty torps

will likely be a variation of USN DD

Another Tears of the Desert, the team doesn't is afraid of enter the caps?

this is terrible logic, you will suffer against cruisers that can land a hit

>>Germany DDs with shitty torps
when this meme'll end?

poi...

I know nothing about German DD torps, tell me about them.

it's tru tho. german torp engineering was like their trannys and engines tbqh

Poi~ Poi~

When you will learn English?

True, it does not do good to see your commanding officer break down in front of you, however I guess I can understand Halsey's frustration to a point. Cause of the "The World Wonders" part was added in the final message, it shouldn't have, it seemed like a sarcastic jab by Nimitz to Halsey. Who at this point had been loyal to Nimitz, remember that he was the first of Nimitz's Admirals to take up Nimitz's pin prick attacks on the Japanese occupied Marshal and Gillbert Islands, which have Nimitz high admiration towards Halsey. Which he considered to be one of his tops Admirals under his command.

He can't help it. Small penised Germans are the most poorly educated of all peoples in Europe.

the planned and unfinished destroyers that will fill the german DD line can be as shitty or OP as wargaming want them.
we'll probably see the real dds to tier 6 or something

>15cm DD guns at tier 6

Yea, but for a company that somewhat claims they like "Historical Accuracy", they do throw it out the window a lot.

Did you not read or even hear the blurb where they literally say over and over again that historical accuracy takes a back seat to game balance?

nah. german ships were pretty bad irl. mericam's too. alot of ships in this game could barely handle waves let alone combat

>nah. german ships were pretty bad irl. mericam's too
So were the japanese, russian, italian, french and british ones.

>americans have RoF and AAA
>weeaboos have torps
>))))))) have excellent turrets and poorer torps that the usual, but are also pretty much CLs
>german will likely get silent torpedoes and good ballistics 125mm caliber turrets

i really want the smaller caliber barrels for german BB. i hope they let us have the historical barrels then the planned upgrades because i do understand where they are coming from, at least from the german BB side.

wait so russian DDS are better cruisers than their actual cruisers?

I doubt they will give us the smaller caliber barrels, wouldn't want to confuse players with too many options)))))))))))))

>ships so advanced they blow up by themselves
>ships so overdesigned they run on juice
>ships so balanced they were never built
>ships so kawaii they were naturally clumsy and unprotected for maximun pantyshot

CLs. a step up from DD, a step down from CA. you cant pen well to the point of using it like how you would a CA but it sure as hell works like a CA.

well, most of the ww2 german DDs had 15cm guns, except for the the 1934 class and all the smaller torpedoboats if they include them in the line. the planned ones had 15cm or 12cm fast firing dual purpose guns

nah the ijn, nips, bongs, and soviets were fine tbqh

>be RN
>blow up

For Russian cruisers should I get BFT or or Basics of Survivability?

>Blow up
Have you seen an angry British man?
Or the old Manchester U losses
That can be scary.

BFT